Meet Linda. She costs $1,100. And she'll do anything you want. All you have to do is animate her.
And I do mean anything.
She's a model who's been modelled.
And she even brings her own wardrobe to the party.
As with any good livestock purchase, you'll want to check out the mouth and teeth of your new investment:
No detail has been overlooked.
And she's ready to please at a moment's notice.
Her official name?Linda v3.8.3 (Mature Edition) Reloaded, by Nikola Dechev
- Included user manual (30 pages PDF file with FAQ and samples)
- RIGGED with skin and biped
- MORPH controlled expressions and lipsynk (58 sliders)
- WIRE PARAMETERS to automate different morphs
- DISPLACEMENT map to alter the polycount (up to 410912 polys)
- SSS (Sub Surface Scattering) materials
- 8192x8192 textures (Color, Bump, Subderm, BackSurf, Spec, Refl)
- “Hair&Fur” hair for realistic results
- SPLINE based brows, lashes, nasal hair and private hair
- DETAILED and ANIMATABLE private parts
- HIGH detailed v4.1 mouth and rootless teeth
- Clean edge-loops based topology
Can't afford her? Well, there's always the $199 lower-polygon-count model, "MIA, EUROPEAN WOMAN"
She'll be anyone you want.
Me, I prefer Amy. She's got the best teeth:
And at $695, she's money in the bank!
Last edited by Nordic on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.