Hillary Clinton Attended Bilderberg Conference?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Hillary Clinton Attended Bilderberg Conference?

Postby dugoboy » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:38 pm

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2006/150606clintonattend.htm" target="top"><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline">Hillary Clinton Attend Bilderberg Conference</span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--></a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Did Hillary Clinton Attend Bilderberg Conference?<br>Hotel head says she was there, coupled with high security arrival of U.S. official<br><br>Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | June 15 2006<br><br>Did New York Senator and possible 2008 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton attend this past weekend's Bilderberg meeting in Ottawa Canada? Our inside sources coupled with what witnesses saw at the Brookestreet Hotel strongly suggest this to be the case.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>On Saturday, the second day of the conference, a large cadillac style amored limousine with U.S. diplomatic plates arrived at the underground parking garage of the Brookestreet Hotel festooned by police motorcycles and added security.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>This extra subterfuge was not in evidence for other attendees such as David Rockerfeller and Queen Beatrix, who arrived outside the front of the building and walked straight in.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>One of our sources spoke with the head of the hotel who informed him that Hillary Clinton had arrived to attend the Bilderberg conference, confirming the rumors we had previously heard.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Clinton is a touted presidential candidate as is New York Governor Pataki, who it was reported by the New York Sun was also in attendance at Bilderberg.<br><br>Bilderberg has a proven history of acting in a kingmaker capacity. Both Bill Clinton and Tony Blair attended before becoming President and Prime Minister and the mainstream media reported that Bilderberg selected John Edwards as Kerry's running mate in 2004.<br><br>Could Clinton have attended Bilderberg on Saturday or was she elsewhere?<br><br>Clinton's official website makes no mention of any engagements across the entire weekend. New York to Canada is a short hop and back.<br><br>While Clinton's Saturday movements are ambiguous, we know where she was on on Tuesday.<br><br>She was being roundly booed by her own usually sycophantic left-leaning audience at the Campaign for America's Future conference. Clinton, a supporter of the Iraq invasion from day one, was heckled and cat-called for again publicly backing the Bush administration's reluctance to withdraw troops from Iraq.<br> <p>___________________________________________<br>"BUSHCO aren't incompetent...they are COMPLICIT." -Me<br><br>"Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act" -George Orwell</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dugoboy@rigorousintuition>dugoboy</A> at: 6/15/06 4:40 pm<br></i>
dugoboy

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hillary Clinton Attended Bilderberg Conference?

Postby Gouda » Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:04 pm

John Edwards attended in 04, I believe. His "two americas" spiel was lauded, I recall. No wonder he looked so flabbergasted when Kerry conceded. Someone overruled Bilderberg!? <br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>On edit: misspelled 'flabergasted'. </em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gouda@rigorousintuition>Gouda</A> at: 6/15/06 5:07 pm<br></i>
Gouda

AFP Cracks Secret Meeting

Postby greencrow0 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:33 am

AFP Cracks Secret Meeting<br> <br>James P. Tucker Jr. – American Free Press June 12, 2006<br><br>As Bilderberg gathers at the posh Brook Street Resort, there was concern that Latin America will use oil as a weapon to block expansion of NAFTA throughout the Western Hemisphere and whether Bush could be talked out of an all-out invasion of Iran. <br><br>Bilderberg is concerned that leftist governments in Latin America, led by Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez, will use manipulation of oil supplies and prices to form an economic union that would include Brazil, Cuba, Peru and Mexico. <br><br>Such a union, by refusing to join NAFTA, would wreck Bilderberg’s long-standing goal of expanding NAFTA throughout the Western Hemisphere and evolving it into an “American Union” patterned after the European Union. The dollar would become the common currency of the American Union. <br><br>Reaction to Chavez’s earlier announcement that he would exact new taxes on companies that extract oil from his country was angry This directly affects Bilderberg, which has its own oil bloc, including Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and the Rothschild companies of Britain and Europe. Companies affected include Exxon Mobil Corp., Chevron Corp, Conoco-Phillips, Total, BP PLC and Norway’s Statoil ASA. Chavez also irritated the striped-britches boys by offering oil at low prices to impoverished locations in the United States and Britain. His domestic oil is subsidized—Venezuelans pay 12 cents a gallon. <br>There is a feeling expressed among Bilderberg luminaries that Chavez is having fun with them. They are not known for humor. <br><br>But Bilderberg says its “policies” are turning the Chavez threat around. Chavez hosted the OPEC meeting in Caracas but his proposal for a cut in oil production to boost prices was rejected. OPEC has maintained its official output ceiling at 28 million barrels a day since July 2005. <br><br>It has been reported that Mexico’s Felipe Calderon of the America-friendly National Action Party now leads in the polls over the populist Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador in the July 2 presidential election. Although he is from the same party as President Vicente Fox, Calderon has cast himself as a rival who advocates improving Mexico’s economy so there would be no incentive to illegally enter the United States. <br><br>In Peru, Ollanta Humala, who is friendly with Chavez, lost to former president Alan Garcia. While Bilderberg has celebrated America’s “little wars,” there has been opposition by the European wing to the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan from the outset. With NATO taking on a larger role in Afghanistan, the controversy has calmed a bit. <br><br>But European Bilderbergers fear a United States attack on Iran, which would have a tremendous global impact. <br><br>The meeting is set to begin on Friday, June 9. AFP will be there covering the event over the course of the weekend. The Bilderberg group takes it name from the hotel in Holland where the group met in 1954, during the earliest period of its inception. Bilderbergers meet regularly, presumably on a once-a-year basis, at various locations around the world, always in extreme secrecy, often at resorts controlled by either the Rockefeller or Rothschild families. The Rothschild family is the leading European force within the Bilderberg group, sharing its power with the American-based Rockefeller empire. <br><br>Bilderberg maintains an extremely low profile and seldom, if ever, publishes reports or studies for the public, at least, under its own official aegis. Participants denied the group’s very existence for decades until it was forced into the open by the glare of media publicity, generated largely by the now defunct Spotlight newspaper. It follows so-called “Chatham House rules,” whereby attendees are forbidden to speak on the record about topics of discussion during the gathering. <br>www.americanfreepress.net/html/afp_cracks_secret_meeting.html <br> <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Re: AFP Cracks Secret Meeting

Postby Gouda » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:33 am

Crap, when I saw "AFP", I was excited, thinking wow, the Agence France-Presse (AFP) is reporting on the Killer B's. <br><br>Alas. (Sigh). <br><br>The <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>other</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> AFP "reports" this:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>As Bilderberg gathers at the posh Brook Street Resort, there was concern that Latin America will use oil as a weapon to block expansion of NAFTA throughout the Western Hemisphere and whether Bush could be talked out of an all-out invasion of Iran.<br><br>Bilderberg is concerned that leftist governments in Latin America, led by Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez, will use manipulation of oil supplies and prices to form an economic union that would include Brazil, Cuba, Peru and Mexico.<br><br>Such a union, by refusing to join NAFTA, would wreck Bilderberg’s long-standing goal of expanding NAFTA throughout the Western Hemisphere and evolving it into an “American Union” patterned after the European Union. The dollar would become the common currency of the American Union.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> Which is basically what you can read in the <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>NYT</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> and <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>The Economist</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> every issue, with sources even. This ain't Bilderberg policy, this is neoliberal and neocon capitalist policy, megaphoned by the media cheerleaders of the free market every day - an open conspiracy of millions. Ho hum. <br><br>Man, I want some real dirt on these guys! And I know there is a lot of dirt in there. (I am not being facetious about that.)<br><br>***<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>What's He Building?</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br>(Tom Waits and Kathleen Brennan)<br><br>What's he building in there?<br>What the hell is he building<br>In there?<br>He has subscriptions to those<br>Magazines... He never<br>Waves when he goes by<br>He's hiding something from<br>The rest of us... He's all<br>To himself... I think I know<br>Why... He took down the<br>Tire swing from the Peppertree<br>He has no children of his<br>Own you see... He has no dog<br>And he has no friends and<br>His lawn is dying... and<br>What about all those packages<br>He sends. What's he building in there?<br>With that hook light<br>On the stairs. What's he building<br>In there... I'll tell you one thing<br>He's not building a playhouse for<br>The children what's he building<br>In there?<br><br>Now what's that sound from under the door?<br>He's pounding nails into a<br>Hardwood floor... and I<br>Swear to god I heard someone<br>Moaning low... and I keep<br>Seeing the blue light of a<br>T.V. show...<br>He has a router<br>And a table saw... and you<br>Won't believe what Mr. Sticha saw<br>There's poison underneath the sink<br>Of course... But there's also<br>Enough formaldehyde to choke<br>A horse... What's he building<br>In there. What the hell is he<br>Building in there? I heard he<br>Has an ex-wife in some place<br>Called Mayors Income, Tennessee<br>And he used to have a<br>consulting business in Indonesia...<br>but what is he building in there?<br>What the hell is building in there?<br><br>He has no friends<br>But he gets a lot of mail<br>I'll bet he spent a little<br>Time in jail...<br>I heard he was up on the<br>Roof last night<br>Signaling with a flashlight<br>And what's that tune he's<br>Always whistling...<br>What's he building in there?<br>What's he building in there?<br><br>We have a right to know... <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

Return to Secret Societies