JFK Speech on Secret Societies and Freedom of the Press (vid

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

JFK Speech on Secret Societies and Freedom of the Press (vid

Postby BannedfromDU » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:53 pm

"A monolithic and ruthless conspiracy"...<br><br><br>link-<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlEqtaWpKEU">www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlEqtaWpKEU</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
BannedfromDU

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: JFK Speech on Secret Societies and Freedom of the Press

Postby dude h homeslice ix » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:15 am

hey! <p></p><i></i>
dude h homeslice ix

Monolithic and Ruthless

Postby km artlu » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:17 am

Thanks Banned. That's very effective communication, and so far over ten thousand views.<br><br>I paused at 4:37 to absorb the Asian pictograph which depicts the use of RFID to track one's children. How smugly reassuring is the promise of its ubiquity.<br><br>Viewing that image snapped a vague unease into focus for me. I occasionally become aware, in differing contexts, of how handy the network of cellphone towers now in place could be to implement "new programs". <p></p><i></i>
km artlu

Not the full speech

Postby gotnoscript » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:50 am

I did a web search on the speech and discovered that what Kennedy is actually arguing is not, as the edited audio seemed to imply, that there's a conspiracy in the US, but there's a conspiracy *against* the US and he's arguing for press restraint:<br><br>" For the facts of the matter are that this nation's foes have openly boasted of acquiring through our newspapers information they would otherwise hire agents to acquire through theft, bribery or espionage; that details of this nation's covert preparations to counter the enemy's covert operations have been available to every newspaper reader, friend and foe alike; that the size, the strength, the location and the nature of our forces and weapons, and our plans and strategy for their use, have all been pinpointed in the press and other news media to a degree sufficient to satisfy any foreign power; and that, in at least in one case, the publication of details concerning a secret mechanism whereby satellites were followed required its alteration at the expense of considerable time and money. The newspapers which printed these stories were loyal, patriotic, responsible and well-meaning. Had we been engaged in open warfare, they undoubtedly would not have published such items. But in the absence of open warfare, they recognized only the tests of journalism and not the tests of national security. And my question tonight is whether additional tests should not now be adopted."<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:8Nsrbnz2YLkJ:www.jfklibrary.net/j042761.htm+jfk+secret+societies+%22President+and+the+Press.%22&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2">64.233.161.104/search?q=c...=clnk&cd=2</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>He's George Bush's friend.<br> <p></p><i></i>
gotnoscript

Re: JFK Speech on Secret Societies and Freedom of the Press

Postby BannedfromDU » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:33 am

<br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Full speech-mp3</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.infowars.net/multimedia/audio/jfk_secret_society_speech.mp3">www.infowars.net/multimed...speech.mp3</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
BannedfromDU

Return to Secret Societies