Who Is Charles Schlund -- And Why Does He Matter?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Who Is Charles Schlund -- And Why Does He Matter?

Postby Martin F Abernathy » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:23 pm

Many people have questions about Charles Schlund, they wonder if he is sane, whether his lawsuits are legitimate, etc. I am posting excerpts from his affidavit to an earlier lawsuit -- this lawsuit was appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court in May 2001. A *frivolous* lawsuit would NEVER have gone that far. Here is the first installment:<br><br>Charles August Schlund, III<br>8520 N. 54th Drive<br>Glendale, AZ 85302<br>(602) 670-2017<br>Plaintiff in Pro Per<br><br> <br><br>IN THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS IN AND FOR THE 9TH CIRCUIT<br><br>9th Cir. App. Case No.00-15126<br><br> <br><br>Plaintiffs/Appellants,<br><br>CHARLES AUGUST SCHLUND, III<br><br>an individual, et al, <br><br><br>vs. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA et al, <br><br> <br>Case No: CIV98-1875PHX ROS, reassigned to RCB<br><br><br>DECLARATION OF CHARLES A. SCHLUND, III IN SUPPORT OF HIS NOTICE AND MOTION FOR ORDER TO AUGMENT RECORD.<br><br> <br><br>I, Charles Schlund, III, declare: The facts herein are of my own personal knowledge and belief, and if called to testify concerning such matters, I could and would do so competently. As to those facts pled on information and belief, I believe such matters to be true on such information and believe, as follows:<br><br> <br><br>Charles August Schlund, III ("Appellant"), pursuant to his reservation of rights, as set forth in the Motion for Reconsideration and Supplementals therewith, dated Sept. 14, 1999 (Excerpt No. F), which are incorporated herein by this reference for further clarification on the issues of fact as set forth herein.<br><br> <br><br>OVERVIEW:<br> <br><br>First of all, I have never pled in my Complaint any assertions whatsoever about mental telepathy, despite the United States District Court tries to erroneously compare my case with others strictly involving mental telepathy (i.e. Doran). Because of this erroneous understanding by the Court of the nature and context of my allegations in my Complaint, I believe it necessary to set forth the following to clarify the facts to assist the Honorable 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, who will now review this matter as follows.<br><br> <br><br>I would like to inform the Court of the facts involved in this case. These facts are quite unbelievable, but this has nothing to do with their truthfulness or accuracy. We believe we will be well prepared to prove our case to a jury when this case comes to trial. I would like to use what U.S. Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter's reply to a eyewitness's description of Auschwitz in 1943. We believe this is a good example of how good men refuse to believe the truth when the acts of their fellow men are so hideous and outrageous.<br><br> <br><br>"I know that you believe what you are telling me is the truth but I cannot believe it. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter's reply to a eyewitness's description of Auschwitz in 1943. I'm going to try to explain how the DEA has framed me as a drug dealer to cover up their covert operations against the American people and me. This is a very long story and I'm mostly disabled from the torture and control modes that the DEA is currently using against me with the electronic implants that the DEA injected into both sides of my neck in about 1993.<br><br> <br><br>My health is failing slowly from the continual torture by the DEA. The DEA is systematically murdering me in the most satanic ways possible with technology, including but not limited to electronic implants. These were injected into both sides of my neck. The injection of these implants was and is a covert operation by the DEA and CIA to cover up their criminal actions by removing me as a witness against the DEA, CIA and others. The injection of these devices into my neck is and always was an attempt by the DEA to deprive me of my Civil Rights, Human Rights, Constitutional Rights and God given Rights. These implants were designed by the CIA to remove political witnesses and other threats against the CIA's and the DEA's organized crime network and to also protect those under their protection.<br><br> <br><br>You must understand that I'm very physically and somewhat mentally disabled from my torture by the DEA. My mind is gradually being burned out using the weapons systems that are integrated in these implants, according to the Bolles Papers read by me. I am slowly dying as the DEA tortures me in the most hideous ways possible. Pain and suffering are invisible to the eye with the use of these devices. These are the most technologically advanced torture and mind control systems ever designed by mankind, this system is and has been used widely by the DEA for over 25 years, which has resulted in the deaths of thousands of American citizens under the protection of the courts and the laws of the United States.<br><br> <br><br>NOTE: Some of the names in this letter are from memory and may be misspelled and I reserve the right to modify my statement to reflect corrected dates, spelling and/or other information that may need correcting when the torture is stopped by the DEA and/or others. This in no way is intended to reflect that any of my statements are untrue or incorrect. I firmly believe my statements are correct, to the best of my knowledge and beliefs, and I do believe I have the necessary information, evidence and witnesses to prove my case before a jury after we are allowed to proceed with discovery.<br><br> <br><br>SEQUENCE AND FACTUAL HISTORY:<br><br> <br><br>On or about 1968, I was discharged from the Marine Corps on 11 February 1968, just after my return from Vietnam. When I returned to Arizona, an old friend from school looked me up. We had been buddies in grade school and high school. His name was Yova Klusar, and he resided in an old house near 8th Street and Osborn in Phoenix, Arizona. We started to associate together again as we had in school. I would often drop by his house after work to party. There were always drugs and girls at his house and there was usually a party going on. During my visits to his house I would meet many people, friends, some were CIA, Dirty Dozen, and Hells Angels, and others. As I was introduced to the many people, it became very obvious to me what was happening even though I was very naive at that time.<br><br> <br><br>I would be over at Yova's house when drug shipments would be delivered. Phillip Jordan delivered these drug shipments at times; he was a State agent or police officer. When he would deliver these shipments of drugs, Yova and Phillip would go into Yova's bedroom and conduct business. I was never present during the transfer of moneys but I was present during the unloading of these drug shipments. I would also meet many other local people and others from around the country at Yova's house. Drug buyers would come into town from around the country to pick up the drugs which Phillip Jordan had delivered, and shipments of pot would be sold for $66.00 a brick. A brick weighed from 1.5 lb. to 2.5 lb. and sometimes varied. As I watched these transactions, I was offered the opportunity to also purchase some of this pot for the same price but I did not have to buy a minimum of 100 pounds as the others. The local police under Phillip Jordan and others protected these drug shipments and were involved with the CIA.<br><br> <br><br>Pot was not the only drug sold. All kinds of drugs were sold and shipped from Phoenix to around the country. There were also a large number of murders being performed by these same people to protect these drug shipments as well as to cover up their organized crime network and to take over drug territories and to remove competition. This was all done under the cover of the law and all of these shipments were protected by police and others including the Federal government and the CIA.<br><br> <br><br>Yova was taking his initiation into the Dirty Dozen at that time and he had made it perfectly clear to me that Phillip Jordan wanted me also to join the Dirty Dozen and help in their drug operations and murders. Yova had told me in 1961 or 1962 that his dad was CIA, but at that time I did not believe him or really know what the CIA was. I had also met many others who were involved in these drug operations such as Wayne Woods and Garry Abbott. At that time I was naive but everyone I knew was doing drugs. The drugs and murders didn't bother me. I had just come from a war where they murdered people all the time, and even these deaths (as long as I wasn't involved) seemed normal to me. As time went on I would meet other people who were not involved in this drug cartel. These individuals were more the peace and love type people and I liked them better than being around these murderers and organized crime figures. By now I knew the top drug dealer as well as the drug users who you could call Hippies.<br><br> <br><br>We're now moving up to about 1970. I would still see Yova and the others, but they were becoming too evil and doing a lot of murders to protect superiors who were in positions of power in the State and Federal government. The size of the drug shipments had increased. Phillip Jordan and his men monitored me most of the time to make sure I didn't say anything to anyone and to collect what information they could to discredit me. I would be asked repeatedly to join the Dirty Dozen but I always refused due to all the murders they were committing and because of their setting up people in order to imprison them so they could be removed as witnesses and/or competition to their drug cartel.<br><br> <br><br>We're now moving up to about 1973. I would not see Yova much anymore and I was not in contact with many people that were in the drug cartel. I was trying to keep it that way. There was still drugs around me all of the time and I smoked and sold pot and so did most everyone I knew but we were not involved in the drug cartels.<br><br> <br><br>We're now moving up to about 1976. Most of my friends had changed by this time and I had very little contact with any of the members of the drug cartel so Phillip Jordan's men had backed off because I was no longer such a threat to their drug operations. I had been selling some pot but none of this pot was coming from any of their drug operations. I did know many people that were involved in drugs but few of these people were in organized crime such as the Dirty Dozen, and only a few of these people were protected where they could not be arrested for drugs or other crimes.<br><br> <br><br>The only person I knew during this time period that made drugs was Carl Altz. He wanted to become a major drug trafficker and was a true criminal at heart and also evil. He was only in it for money and power and would never even try the drugs he made. He would always use others to experiment on and to try his drugs. My steady girlfriend at this time was Kathy Griffith or Kathy Meyer (she used both names at that time), whom I later married.<br><br> <br><br>We're now moving up to 1977. My friends were people such as Richard Remember, Evelyn Thomson, Mel Ford, and Jim Andrews (who I would go fishing with) and many others. I would see Gary Abbott, and once in a while I would see Yova or one of the others at a party or a wedding, and at other places like a bar. I would also see Wayne Woods sometimes and he was still setting up people to be arrested to protect their drug operations plus give the appearance that the police were really doing their job busting drug dealers. Wayne was still killing people to protect their drug operations and political corruption. (NOTE: The DEA increased the electronic torture against me after I typed this part of the letter.)<br><br> <br><br>Mel Ford and his wife, Evelyn Thomson, and Richard Remender along with others were now looking for information on the massive corruption in Arizona due to the assassination of Don Bolles, who was a reporter for the Arizona Republic and Phoenix Gazette newspapers, as well as other information they had. Richard Remender was defending Cornwall in his conviction for perjury before the Grand Jury in Arizona. Cornwall's wife was working for Richard Remender in his office to help pay the legal expenses of her husband.<br><br> <br><br>Richard was sharing an office with John P. Moore and Novak. I was working as an Electrical Contractor and Jim Andrews would sometimes work for me. I'm not sure if Kathy Griffith was divorced yet or if she was still using her married name of Kathy Meyer. Kathy was working as a go-go dancer.<br><br> <br><br>A thief who had just gotten out of prison broke into a safe in a hotel on North Central Avenue in Phoenix, which he believed contained a large sum of money because it was so well guarded. I do not remember his name anymore and I only met him a few times. I believe his first name was John, but I am no longer certain of that. This safe was a walk-in safe (from what he told me) and was very large. When he realized there was no money in the safe but it contained only a large amount of paperwork, films, tapes, photos, maps and other such things, he then believed these papers must be worth a large amount of money because they were so well guarded. From what he told me, he then loaded up as much of these aforementioned items into the full size pick-up truck that he was driving that it could carry. He filled the entire bed of the truck with these papers and the passenger side of the front seat and then drove off with papers blowing out of the truck and headed home to see what these papers were. <br><br> <br><br>Once he was home he started to read through these papers and files and realized that many of these files were government documents of the most sensitive type. In the small amount of the papers he read were CIA documents of the running of the Aryan Brotherhood and other racist organizations. While he was reading these files he was watching TV, and Evelyn Thomson was on the news. He then thought it would be safe to call her to see if he could sell the files to her, because she was Black and the CIA documents were racist in nature.<br><br> <br><br>After calling Evelyn and agreeing to let her see the papers, he then took these papers over to Evelyn's house. Evelyn lived in a two-story house built by Ponderosa Homes in Ponderosa Homes South. Evelyn and Mel's house was located in the area of 40th Street and Southern. Their home had a double-car garage where he unloaded the files and papers for Evelyn to read. Evelyn told him she would try to get him some money for the files; he wanted $10,000 or $12,000 for the files. As Evelyn and Mel started to read the files they realized that they had the files on the framing of Cornwall for perjury, whom Richard was now defending in his appeal and the assassination of Don Bolles including the orders to have him killed.<br><br> <br><br>I am not really sure what happened next. I believe Evelyn was at my house and she told me about the files and I was going shooting with Richard the next day, but this is only a guess at how we all got together and started reading the files. Evelyn may have called Richard directly, but I don't remember for sure how we all got together to read the government documents.<br><br> <br><br>Within the next couple of days Richard and I went over to Evelyn's house and got some of the files to take over to Richard's house to read through them. The files were all mixed up from the thief throwing them into the truck and then taking them into his house and then putting them back into the truck to take to Evelyn's house, and then from us taking the files to Richard's house.<br><br> <br><br>As we started to read through these files and papers, it became evident that either we did not have all of the papers from the individual files or that some of the papers had been mixed up with the other papers at Evelyn's house. We then decided to put all of the files in one place and sort through them, and put them in order, to try to reassemble the files correctly. Next, we moved all of the files to Richard's house and placed them in his garage. Then we started to bring the papers into the family room of his house to sort through them, to try to reassemble them in an order where we could understand what the files really were. Richard Remender at that time lived at 526 West Vernon in Phoenix.<br><br> <br><br>The first thing we did was to sort the files into the agency that they originated from. There were files from almost every agency in the government. These files included CIA, OSS, DIA, DEA, FBI, IRS, ATF, SS, NSA, NRO, FMS, Justice Department files, AF, Army, Navy, Presidential and Vice Presidential papers and even some Corporate files. We also had Grand Jury testimony and papers from the Warren Commission as well as many other kinds of files and papers.<br><br> <br><br>NOTE: The DEA is horribly torturing me as I try to write this letter. I'm not screaming as they used to make me do, but I'm at least 90 % mentally disabled at this time do to the torture.) The torture mode they are currently using on me consists of a number of different frequency sounds (I am unable to tell how many but I believe there are about 10 to 20 different frequencies in millisecond pulses which are all bunched together to make a sonic pulse or electronic bullet that is very painful and disrupting.) <br><br> <br><br>These sounds so occupy my mind with the torture that it is impossible to concentrate, write or function as a human being. These sound pulses are very painful also and do constitute torture. These short bursts of sound are pulsed at about 5 times a second with 10 to 20 different sounds in each pulse and these different sounds do not overlap each other. They are all bunched together to make one single sound or close to one sound. This kind of sound and/or noise does not exist in nature nor have I ever heard anything like it before these implants were injected into my neck. They are now changing the pulses to where they cannot be counted because they are dividing the individual sounds into equal spaces between them instead of bunching them up into a single pulse. This doesn't sound like torture from the way I described it but it is a very horrible form of torture.<br><br> <br><br>This is being done from the left implant and the right implant is just making a whining sound. They did make me scream a little for typing this using very short pulses of pain in my chest and down the right side of my body. The DEA is using this form of torture to limit my freedom of speech to stop you from getting the full information. In my opinion, this is an act of treason by the DEA against the United States Constitution and the United States of America.<br><br> <br><br>I stopped typing this letter an hour or two ago because of the torture. The current torture mode is far more severe than it was while I was typing before. I can walk but the torture has been dramatically increased to threaten me with death if I continue the typing of this letter. The DEA knows it can murder me at will with the devices they injected into my neck and ears. The only reason that I haven't been murdered is because of my protection by the FBI, IRS and many others. The DEA needs my death to look natural or accidental and they have to maintain deniability for my death.<br><br> <br><br>The DEA also knows that the cause of death will be listed in the autopsy as death from natural causes. The cause of death is usually listed in the autopsies as being from a heart attack, stroke or other natural causes. In the DEA and CIA files we had, they had murdered, in this way, many of the witnesses and people that were of a political threat against them. I am almost totally disabled at present and it is taking me a very long time to type this paragraph. The DEA is now using the sonic modes against me from both sides of my head and has added a constant hideous sound with the other pulsed sounds. You must understand that I'm only describing the modes that I can hear but the DEA is doing other things to me at the same time. I will not yield to torture and the DEA will have to kill me to stop me from completing this letter. <br><br> <br><br>The only thing that will stop me from typing this letter is the DEA's agreement to my terms of a settlement and I do not believe there is any chance of that. It would be very politically incorrect for the DEA to torture me to death at this time but they may not have any other way or choice of covering up the information and protecting the members of their drug cartel and others in high positions of power in the State and Federal governments.<br><br> <br><br>As Richard, Evelyn, Mel and myself started to read these files and papers it became self evident that these papers contained the orders for many thousands of political assassinations in the United States and around the world. These papers contained the files or papers on many of the political assassina-tions that had taken place in the United States and also contained the information on who had committed these crimes and who had ordered them. We also had many other kinds of files including files on how the CIA had or had tried to, or was going to, alter the outcome of future, present and past Presidential elections in the United States as well as in many other countries. We also had files on many other kinds of Federal, State and local elections that had been covertly directed by the CIA and the DEA, and others under the CIA's direction and control. We also had the plans of the CIA and the DEA and others under their control to retake the presidency from the Democrats. These files also contained files on the bugging of President "Jimmy Carter" by the CIA to direct and control his Presidency. (The White House was bugged with devices being made on the atomic scale made into the phone wiring and the signals from these devices were compressed and coded and then sent down the wires to be monitored by the CIA. Molecular bugging devices. Camp David was done the same way using the new security alarm wiring and Carter's home was bugged using the phone wires.)<br><br> <br><br>There were also files on the funneling of billions of dollars out of the local, state and Federal govern-ments in the CIA's covert operations. These files contained so much information that it would take 50,000 pages for me to try to reassemble them in just a limited way. All of this information was of an illegal nature and the total sum of these papers amounted to the systematic overthrow of the United States by the CIA and the detailed plans for world domination. <p></p><i></i>
Martin F Abernathy

Blog: View Blog (0)

Affidavit Of Charles Schlund -- Part 2

Postby Martin F Abernathy » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:27 pm

The following is a short list of the kind of papers, files and documents contained in the paperwork we read through. I have never believed that all of the information should be released. The release of this information is only being done to defend myself and is an attempt by me to stop my torture by the DEA and others in the cover-up of these papers and files and to stop the murders of thousands of other innocent American's and others. Some parts of the information I'm sure should be released to correct past wrongs by the government and to stop future corruption by the government. Other parts should of never been released and would not have been if the government hadn't of tortured me to force the release of this information.<br><br> <br><br>1. Files and papers on the assassinations of two Presidents of the United States. Franklin D. Roosevelt and John F. Kennedy. Roosevelt was assassinated because he refused to authorize the nuking of civilian cities in Japan and was going to except their surrender without destroying any of their cities with the new atomic bombs, which were being used to threaten the Russian's with that we were willing to use our new weapon on civilian populations with total disregard to civilian casualties or human life. Japan already lay in ruins and was defeated as a nation. Japan was to be taken in tack as a prize of war and then owned by the United States and none of it was to be shared with the Russians or anyone else. <br><br> <br><br>John Kennedy was assassinated because he refused to complete the overthrow of Cuba with America troops. Kennedy believed that the overthrow of Castro had to be done by Cuban's not by the conquering power of the United States. After the CIA had set up President Kennedy at the Bay of Pigs he vowed to destroy the CIA. Later John Kennedy was preparing to remove the advisors from Vietnam and this again was a CIA war for the Rockefeller family who needed the natural resources of Vietnam for their world- wide corporate empire expansion. Kennedy was assassinated to stop him from stopping the war in Vietnam and to stop him from destroying the CIA. <br><br> <br><br>In the CIA files that George Bush had removed from the CIA were 1,237 political assassinations that had been done to cover up the assassination of John F. Kennedy and other political threats were still being investigated in drug and other kinds of investigations to collect information to discredit them and then if it became necessary assassinate them.<br><br> <br><br>These political assassinations that were still being done in 1976 were being done by heart attacks, suicides, cancers, accidents and by many other ways of terminating these political threats in the cover up of the assassination of John F. Kennedy.<br><br> <br><br>2. The plans of the Rockefellers, Bushes, CIA, DEA, Mobs, Aryan Brotherhood and others working under the direction of the CIA to covertly direct and fix future presidential elections in the United States and place their people in these positions of power.<br><br> <br><br>As I write this part of this letter the government has removed the feeling in my hands and has blinded me for the most part and has distorted my mind and is threatening me with further torture and pain and death if I continue writing. I am being forced to stop writing and will require time to recover from the torture before I'm able to continue.<br><br> <br><br>In 1991 and 1992 I briefed the FBI that in 1977 I had read the files of all the CIA operatives involved in the plans for overthrow of the United States by the CIA. Most of this information was supplied to the FBI by me in 1992 after I had tested the FBI to insure that I would not be killed by them in the release of this information. I then continued to brief the FBI and others with this information until I was injected in both sides of my neck with CIA implants in 1993 and then the torture of me increased to life-threatening levels and I was tortured until I would pass out if I tried to supply further information to law enforcement agencies. (I have been monitored, controlled and tortured since 1977, when I first read the plans for the CIA's overthrow of America for the Rockefeller family.) <br><br> <br><br>The torture of me still continues today at reduced levels and is being done completely differently then it was in 1993. The torture of me is still disabling and has limited my life and my freedom of speech to a degree that is almost total resulting in it taking me years to write what I would’ve wrote in days and resulting in the most cruel and unusual punishment possible for any government to inflict on a political witness.<br><br> <br><br>In 1992 I briefed the FBI on Ralph Nader's CIA file including the CIA plans to have Ralph Nader break up AT&T so the new companies could buy advertising and advertise against each other to fund TV Stations, magazines, newspapers, radio stations and other information supplying corporations and others. Later I briefed the FBI on why the lawsuit was filed against Corvair to stop the production of this popular car. This was also done under the direction and control of the CIA.<br><br> <br><br>In 1992 I briefed the FBI on Ronald Reagan's CIA file and how he had been selected to be the actor to play the part of the president for the Director of the CIA George Bush in the systematic overthrow of the United States by the CIA. I also briefed the FBI on how Ronald Reagan had ran California for the CIA as governor and how he had worked for the OSS and later the CIA throughout his life.<br><br> <br><br>In 1992 I briefed the FBI on the papers we had that had been signed by George Bush as the Director of the CIA on the overthrow of the United States by the CIA. This included George Bush's cover-up of how the CIA ran the DEA as a covert operation of the CIA and how it was assassinating 1,000's of political witnesses in the United States. I also briefed the FBI on how almost all drugs were secretly being ran by or for the CIA, DEA and others in the government. I also briefed the FBI of how George Bush had bugged Jimmy Carter to insure that the CIA could direct and control and destroy his presidency.<br><br> <br><br>In 1992 I briefed the FBI on Ross Perot's CIA file and how he was splitting the vote to fix the presidential elections. Ross Perot was always CIA and directly worked for the company since before he left IBM. Ross Perot was also involved in the drug trade with the CIA. I wrote and hand delivered a letter to the FBI in 1992 while I was in New Orleans setting up the DEA for the FBI. I believe this letter was the letter that forced Ross Perot to back out of the presidential elections which resulted in costing Bush the election and allowed Bill Clinton to be elected as the president of the United States.<br><br> <br><br>In 1992 I briefed the FBI on Bruce Babbit's CIA file. This included how he worked for George Bush and had ran the drug cartel known as the Dirty Dozen for George Bush. This included how he was Attorney General and later Governor of Arizona for the CIA.<br><br> <br><br>In 1992 I briefed the FBI on Bob Dole's CIA file and how the CIA would not run him for president unless something happened and no one else was in position. I also briefed the FBI that the CIA had concluded that he would not be electable and he would not be elected if he ran. I briefed the FBI on his affair and how it was to public to cover up and how later he married his wife who also worked for the CIA and how she would later run the American Red Cross for the CIA.<br><br> <br><br>In 1992 I briefed the FBI on that I had read the files of the entire Bush family and that the power always passes to the eldest son. I also briefed the FBI that the three drug cartels that the Bush family ran through the CIA, DEA and others were Arizona, Florida and Texas and that these states were under the control of families and people controlled by the CIA. I later confirmed that George W. Bush had a serious drug problem with cocaine. I also briefed the FBI that all witnesses against the Bush family are electronically tortured and murdered or forced under torture to commit suicide. As we all know the person that wrote the book the ‘Fortunate Son’ and exposed George W. Bush's drug use recently committed suicide. <br><br> <br><br>I assume they did to him what they are doing to me. The only difference is that I know how and why they torture and murder innocent people and that makes it much harder to force me under torture to commit suicide even though life is horrifying under the electronic torture by the CIA. When Janet Reno's name came up for Attorney General I demanded to the FBI that they inform President Clinton that I said that she is not to be appointed and is corrupt and that no one from Florida in a position like her should be considered. Janet Reno was then appointed and then allowed me to be tortured to protect the Bush family and cover up the fixing of the presidential elections. The Officer in charge of the FBI in Phoenix attacked Janet Reno over this when he retired and it was confirmed to me after their investigation that she was who I had said she was.<br><br> <br><br>In 1992 I briefed the FBI that we also had Dan Quayle's CIA file and how his family ran newspapers for the Rockefeller family and the CIA. I briefed the FBI of Dan Quayle's drug use and later of how Don Bolles was assassinated with a car bomb to cover up Dan Quayle's drug use.<br><br> <br><br>In 1992 I briefed the FBI on Pat Buchanan's CIA file, and that he worked through the Aryan Brotherhood as did many people working for the CIA.<br><br> <br><br>In 1992 I briefed the FBI on Pat Robinson's CIA file. Pat Robertson and his TV programming and news were designed and planned by the CIA and in part funded with drug proceeds and other stolen or misappropriated money. I briefed the FBI on how Pat Robertson liked the girls to much, in his CIA file. George Bush believed that this could damage his credibility as a TV evangelist so George Bush had the CIA make some new pills to look like the pills Pat Robinson took each morning. These new pills would curtail his sex life during the day and would wear off by night so Pat could have a normal sex life after work but no sex during work.<br><br> <br><br>In 1992 I briefed the FBI on Jerry Falwell's CIA file. He also worked for the CIA and his ministry was not really what it appeared to be. He was not moral or the majority. Later the IRS went after his tax exempt status because he was really just CIA and the Christian Coalition was really just to control voters and others to direct future public elections and political objectives. Then the Congress went after the IRS to stop the IRS from interfering in George Bush's plans for the overthrow of the United States by the CIA.<br><br> <br><br>In 1992 I briefed the FBI on Malcom Forbes CIA file. The Christian Coalition was not really designed to help the starving and innocent it was a political organization as was the Moral Majority and in the CIA files I read the CIA was funding these kinds of organizations and there were plans to form and fund these kinds of covert operations using drug proceeds and other ill gotten moneys. The funding would be done by making donations or by purchasing memberships using members of drug cartels that are or rather appear to be respectable citizens or by enrolling people who did not enroll themselves. (I do not remember the Christian Coalition from the Don Bolles papers. <br><br> <br><br>I remember the people who formed the Christian Coalition and the plans to direct the people using religion and other methods so they could direct the vote and control America and its people.) I do know from the people I associated with that the Christian Coalition was a covert operation of the CIA. This covert operation was designed to make it appear that voting for the people they presented was a vote for god and liberty when in truth it was not. It was a vote for the overthrow of the United States by the CIA.<br><br> <br><br>In 1992 I briefed the FBI of how the CIA would use the Electoral College to fix the elections if the elections could not be fixed by splitting the vote using a third or fourth party. The Electoral College would only be used if all other methods failed and was only the way of last resort.<br><br> <br><br>In 1992 at the Request of the FBI I began to supply them with the names of the Supreme Court judges that worked for the CIA and the Bush and Rockefeller families. I supplied the FBI with five supreme courts justices names from the files I had read and from other information I had and these five judges were the five judges that later appointed George Bush president.<br><br> <br><br>In 1992 I went to Washington DC and set up the Washington Post for the FBI. The CIA or DEA controlled my phone lines and I had to have the FBI install a phone line for me to reach the Washington Post to prove to the FBI how they covered up Watergate and how they would be used to cover up the information I was trying to supply the FBI with. I also briefed the FBI that the Miami Herald was also one of their newspapers and was under their control and the Bush family controlled what they printed to a large degree. <br><br> <br><br>The Miami Herald confirmed the election in Florida and the Washington Post confirmed the Miami Herald's findings. In other words the CIA confirmed the CIA's findings.<br><br> <br><br>I also briefed the FBI on the new electronic implants that the CIA had designed and were being mass produced by the NSA. These implants could be used to fix ball games, horse races and dog races or to fix elections. They were being injected into large numbers of people in investigations and used to control targeted people to cover up the massive corruption in the government. <br><br> <br><br>They could not make Republicans vote for Democrats and they could not make Democrats vote for Republicans but they could alter the vote of independent voters where they hadn't yet made up their mind of who they were going to vote for and they could alter who these people would vote for in numbers large enough to change the outcome of the presidential elections when used in conjunction with other covert operations. <br><br> <br><br>George Bush and the CIA had planned on trying to fix all future presidential elections using these electronic implants controlled by supercomputers. This process was simple and the devices would be used to make the injected person feel bad and sick anytime they heard the name of the person they were not to vote for and they would make the injected person feel good and have a feeling of great joy and well being anytime the injected person heard who they were suppose to vote for. This did not change the minds of everyone but it did work well enough to alter the elections to in favor of who the CIA was trying to get elected.<br><br> <br><br>The list of the information I supplied is long and it is correct to the best of my memory and this information would be impossible for me to supply correctly 8 years in advance of the fixing of the presidential election without me first reading the CIA's plans to fix the election. It is impossible for me to have correctly supplied this information to the FBI without me first reading the CIA's plans to fix the elections of the Untied States.<br><br> <br><br>3. The framing of people for crimes like the framing of Ted Kennedy for the death of Mary Jo Kopechne at Chappaquiddick. The following is what I remember from the files: In the CIA files in the Don Bolles papers, which were removed from the CIA by George Bush in 1976 because Jimmy Carter was elected to the presidency were CIA documents including the files on the framing of Ted Kennedy for the death of Mary Jo Kopechne at Chappaquiddick by the CIA. In these CIA files that George Bush had removed from the CIA were Ted Kennedy's CIA and DEA files.<br><br> <br><br>After the CIA had assassinated John F. Kennedy and framed Oswald for the assassination and after the CIA had assassinated Robert Kennedy and set up and framed Sirhan Sirhan for the assassination they needed a way of stopping the last Kennedy brother from ever running for the presidency of the United States. They believed that if they killed him it would look like the CIA had assassinated all three brothers so the CIA decided to allow him to live and to embarrass and discredit him to stop him from being reelected to the Senate by framing him at Chappaquiddick for the death of Mary Jo Kopechne. By doing this the CIA planned on stopping him from ever becoming president of the United States of America. The following is how the CIA framed Ted Kennedy for the death of Mary Joe Kopechne at Chappaquiddick and later as a drug dealer so they could monitor and control him.<br><br> <br><br>I no longer remember all of the details because of the constant electronic torture of me which is still being used against me to limit my freedom of speech and damage my memory and ability to write using electronic torture and sleep deprivation. The following is what I still can remember while I'm being kept disabled and in an electronically drugged state. <br><br> <br><br>Ted Kennedy and the other couple were at the cabin and Ted Kennedy and Mary Jo Kopechne were getting ready to leave. The CIA had drugged one of the bottles that they were drinking from. I do not remember all the details but I do remember that the bottle had a drug put into it which would result in Ted Kennedy and Mary Jo Kopechne becoming unconscious after drinking from drinks poured from the bottle. I remember that just before they left they all drank a drink that had been poured from the bottle. I believe it was a toast.<br><br> <br><br>Ted Kennedy and the Mary Jo Kopechne left and started back with Ted driving. On the road on the way back were barricades and a detour sign that the CIA had put into place directing Ted down the road they needed him on to conduct their planed murder of Mary Jo. The CIA had positioned one car ahead of Ted's car and another car was behind him. As soon as Ted entered the detour the CIA moved the barricades to block off where he had turned down so no else could come down the road until after they had taken over Ted Kennedy and his car. The CIA monitored Ted Kennedy this entire time. Mary Jo had passed out from the drug and Ted was starting to pass out. The CIA car in front of Ted's car slowed down so they could use their car to stop Ted's car from crashing as Ted passed out. This worked fine and they were able to stop Ted's car. <br><br> <br><br>After they got the car stopped, they took Mary Jo and placed her in the back seat and took Ted to the other car. Then two CIA operatives replaced Ted and Mary Jo with the man in the driver seat and a woman operative replacing Mary Jo in the front seat. Then all three cars proceeded to the bridge and as they drove they called back by radio and gave the orders in code to remove the barricades.<br><br> <br><br>The constable for that area was one of the CIA operatives in charge of the operation. I still see him on TV saying how Ted got away with murder. This constable was the person that set up the car to go off the bridge which resulted in the death of Mary Jo. He first prepared everything to make it look like Ted and her were having an affair and that was why they turned down that road. They were not having an affair. When they got to the bridge they set up the car to send it off the bridge with Mary Jo still in the car.<br><br> <br><br>The drug they had used was a special drug that would not show up in the autopsy report because she would never be tested for that drug. They had also planned on her stomach being full of water after the crash. After rigging the gas pedal and steering and sending the car off the bridge the car refused to sink and floated nose down in the water and was starting to float away. They got a rope on the car and held it in place and one of them had to swim out to the car and open the door to get it to sink It took the CIA 20 to 30 minutes to make the car sink where they needed it to rest on the bottom.<br><br> <br><br>They then prepared Ted Kennedy for the water. They put an injury on him but I do not remember in detail what the injury was but it was to make it look like that he was in the crash and was driving the car that killed Mary Jo. They then took Ted Kennedy's body out into the water on the side of the bridge and propped him up with one of the CIA operatives holding him from behind. Another CIA agent then injected him in the neck with the antidote to the drug they had used on him. Ted Kennedy then slowly showed signs of recovering. The antidote was mixed with another drug to make Ted Kennedy confused and disorientated. They then got out of the water and watched to make sure Ted didn't drown before he recovered enough to get out of the water.<br><br> <br><br>Ted Kennedy stumbled out of the water and tried to figure out what had happened. He finally figured out that the car was under water in the pond and he had no ideal of what happened. It took him some time to recover enough to leave to search for help and he was still badly disoriented from the drugs they used on him. He was not drunk and had only had one or two drinks and Mary Joe had only one drink and if I remember correctly she did not drink all of it.<br><br> <br><br>The CIA monitored and filmed all of this. As soon as Ted Kennedy left to try to find help the CIA moved in and cleaned up all the evidence to make sure it looked like an accident. The next events are all history. They asked Ted Kennedy what happened and he replied that he did not know and that Mary Jo must have been driving the car. He didn't know because he was not driving and was unconscious. The press and others then attacked him and set it up to make it look like he was lying to get out of the death of Mary Jo. At that time Ted Kennedy was forced to take full responsibility with him not having any memory of the accident. The papers and others then printed stories of how she was pregnant which she wasn't and of how Ted was drunk which he wasn't and of how the Kennedy's were buying their way out of what had happened which they weren't.<br><br> <br><br>The investigation into the crash was not real it was only the framing of Ted Kennedy for the death of Mary Jo Kopechne. The CIA assumed that by framing Ted Kennedy that they had assured that Ted Kennedy would no longer be reelected to the Senate and that they could force him out of the public eye and out of their hair. To the amazement of the CIA it did not work and Ted Kennedy was repeatedly reelected to public office.<br><br> <br><br>Ted Kennedy was now back fighting for Human Rights and Civil Rights like his brothers had before him. The CIA was desperate to remove him but it was not acceptable to assassinate him because they believed that it might interfere with the on going cover-up of the assassinations of his brothers. They needed another way of disabling him to remove him as a threat to their empire. George Bush came up with the way of doing this. The new control and torture devices that the CIA had designed were now in service and when used with a bugging device built into them they could be used to remove targeted people under the protection of a warrant and under the color of law.<br><br> <br><br>The Next operation we had was the framing of Ted Kennedy as being a drug dealer to authorize the use of these new electronic bugging and torture devices to disable him. The CIA using the DEA and others placed Ted Kennedy under surveillance to gather evidence to be used to frame him as being involved in the drug trade to authorize the use of the new CIA designed torture and monitoring devices against him. The investigation was to be used to find ways of planting evidence against Ted Kennedy to frame him as being involved in the drug trade. The DEA and others collected Ted Kennedy's garbage looking for sandwich bags form his garbage after he had gone on outings and had taken sandwiches to eat. <br><br> <br><br>They were hopping to obtain Ted Kennedy's fingerprints on one of the sandwich bags and then clean the bag while maintaining his finger prints and then planting drugs in the bag and delivering it to a known drug dealer and then later busting that drug dealer and then finding Ted Kennedy's finger prints on the bag with the dope in the bag proving that the drugs were from Ted Kennedy.<br><br> <br><br>Many other kinds of CIA and DEA covert operations were also being done at the same time to discredit Ted Kennedy and show he was unfit for public office when in truth he was one of the few public officials really working for human rights and the American people. In these files we even had the briefing to the federal Judge for the warrant to be used against him. The following was in the briefing to the judge. Your honor what is so unbelievable that Ted Kennedy is involved in the drug trade? After all his father was a bootlegger. (George Bush's granddad financed Hitler; so what so unbelievable that he's a Nazi)?<br><br> <br><br>The Federal agent in charge of this operation in the CIA files we had was working out of the Boston office of the DEA. His name was Joe Arpaio who presently is called the toughest Sheriff in America and is now the Sheriff of Maricopa County in Arizona. He has kept me under constant surveillance and has framed me as being a drug dealer to remove me as a witness against him and to cover up his murders, drug running and treason against the American people and the United States of America.<br><br> <br><br>The illness Ted Kennedy suffered from for many years was caused from the bugging devices that were used against him to disable him to remove him as a threat as they are now being used against me and all of this was authorized by a fabricated drug investigation created by real drug dealers and mass murders operating under the cover of law in the new Nazi America. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is now the electronically caused disease to remove political witnesses and dissidents.<br><br> <br><br>4. Files and papers on the assassination of Martin L. King by the United States government and the framing of Ray for this assassination.<br><br> <br><br>5. Files on crimes against humanity and acts of genocide and other human rights violations that had been secretly or covertly committed. The following was in the plans from one of these files. <br><br> <br><br>Chernobyl<br><br> <br><br>In George Bush's files that he had removed from the CIA were the detailed plans for the nuclear accident at Chernobyl in the Ukraine in the Soviet Union. The United States was in a propaganda war with the Soviet Union trying to convince the world which kind of government was best for the normal person as a citizen. This war was really being fought from behind what the public saw and was a dirty nasty covert war. The United States and the West had prepared for years before 1976 to target and embarrass the Soviet Union and had planned since the end of the 2nd World War for the destruction of the Soviet Union. <br><br> <br><br>In the Plans we had were the files on the nuclear powered nuclear bombers that the United States had build and had been flying. These aircraft could stay in the air for months at a time because they were powered by nuclear a reactor. The reactors were air cooled through a heat exchanger and powered generators, which powered electric motors on the wings of the aircraft. The electric motors were Aluminum wound for weight. The reactors I believe were graphite reactors because of the weight of metal reactors. In the CIA files we had these aircraft were very nice aircraft and flew very well. Because of the CIA's plans to cause a nuclear accident in the Soviet Union to embarrass the Soviet's Nelson Rockefeller had decided to decommission these aircraft because he believed that in time one of them may crash and cause a nuclear accident due to pilot error, which would embarrass the United States. <br><br> <br><br>Nelson Rockefeller was determined to beat the Soviet Union and destroy them as a nation and as a people taking no prisoners and refusing to allow them to surrender and exterminating them to the last man woman and child.<br><br> <br><br>Nelson Rockefeller ran the United States from behind the scenes controlling people in the military, courts, presidency, congress, senate, newspapers, radio stations, TV stations, magazines and most other forms of information. The Rockefeller family was the military Industrial complex of the United States and was who the Bush family worked for. The Rockefeller family and others aliened with them were AT&T, GM, GE, Hughes, Chrysler, Bell Laboratories, Kroger Foods, Purina, Honda, Sanyo, Sony, ABC, NBC, Time Magazine, The Washington Post, Newsweek, Readers Digest, HBO, USA Today, the LA Times, American Express, American Airlines, Rolling Stone magazine and many others. <br><br> <br><br>The Rockefeller family owned much of the United States and much of the rest of the world through their banking and corporate conglomerates that publicly no one owns. In truth some one does pick the board of directors, which decides where the money will be spent and what new services or products will be developed and marketed. The people deciding this were the Rockefeller family. In the CIA files we had that George Bush had removed from the CIA to hide the information from Jimmy Carter and his appointees was all the research and development in preparation to cause a nuclear accident in the Soviet Union to embarrass them and destroy their credibility to lead the world. We had files on how one of the moon landers had left a laser reflector on the moon for testing of the new lasers. <br><br> <br><br>The CIA had determined that a laser would be the best way of causing the nuclear accident in the Soviet Union. We had the files on designing the lasers and the designing of the targeting and other required components to make them an accurate weapon to be used in covert operations. The new laser was almost invisible in daylight and could cut a hole the size of a human hair from a satellite from orbit. <br><br> <br><br>The CIA had determined that even if anyone saw it that it would just look like a ray of sun light coming through the clouds which is common. It could be used to weld or penetrate almost anything. We had files on the CIA operation to place a locator device in the plant at Chernobyl so that measurements could be determined from it so the aiming of the laser would be assured to be correct and everything could be monitored as the events took place with the Soviets not having the technology to understand what was happening or how it was being done. The CIA had decided that the most natural time to cause the accident was during routine testing of the plant. This allowed the CIA to cover their covert operations as they caused the nuclear accident and destroyed the reactor. The accident then would be blamed on the testing of the plant with the Soviets believing that something went wrong during the test procedures. This was how George Bush and the CIA planned and then later I assume carried out the accident at Chernobyl. With this new weapon anyone or anything anywhere could now be targeted and any plane or ship could be destroyed anywhere in the world from satellite.<br><br> <br><br>6. Charles Manson's CIA file.<br><br> <br><br>The following was in the CIA files I read that George Bush had removed from the government in 1976 because Jimmy Carter had won the presidential elections of the United States. The removal of this information was to hide this information from Jimmy Carter and those that he would appoint to the different offices of the government.<br><br> <br><br>I am under heavy torture as I write this. I have tried to truthfully testify about this information with the government using torture to try to stop me and to cover up the information. The government authorized my torture by framing me of crimes that I have never committed or was not involved in and that I will never be tired or prosecuted for.<br><br> <br><br>To explain the Charles Manson story I have to start with the Vietnam War, because this is why this story was created and directed by the CIA.<br><br> <br><br>In the late 1960's the war in Vietnam was going very badly for the U.S. government. The Tent offensive of 1968 showed that the North Vietnamese still could fight and could continue the war indefinitely. The peace movement led by Rock and Roll and pretty flower girls and signs of peace and love was destroying the war effort in the United States with the CIA doing everything in its power to convince the American people that the war was winnable and just when in truth it was not.<br><br> <br><br>In these CIA files John F. Kennedy had been killed because he was going to stop the war before it got going. During the war the CIA had conducted every covert operation possible to convince the American people that the war was just and for freedom and liberty when in truth it was for the natural resources of South Vietnam for the expansion of the corporate empire of the Rockefeller's and others. Uniroyal needed the rubber for tires for GM and Mobile needed the offshore oil fields. The Mekong Delta was the rice basket of the orient and the country was rich in timber, aluminum, gold, tin, uranium and other needed natural resources and minerals. <br><br> <br><br>The Rockefeller family was paying through the nose for chromium and if I correctly understand what I read Vietnam had a deposit of chromium that could be mined and would be profitable. The war was to acquire the natural resources needed for the expansion of the Rockefeller Empire. If the United States had invaded the North we would have looked like conquerors instead of fighting for liberty and freedom so the CIA had decided to split the country in half calling the South free and the North Communist. <br><br> <br><br>They planed on developing the South economically and depressing the North giving the illusion that the South was free and better off than the North and it would be if you looked at goods for the people to buy and the average income of the people as the Rockefeller's developed the country.<br><br> <br><br>The CIA during the war to direct the American People to except the war as just and for freedom and liberty conducted many covert operations. Jane Fonda had gone to North Vietnam as a CIA operative working for the CIA and the Rockefeller family. Her job in this covert operation was to bug the prisoners of war for the coming rescue operation and to create propaganda to instill in the American people to fight on and defeat these evil yellow people. To do this she carried with her a transmitting device to transmit a signal from the prisoners to locate them for the coming rescue operation. She also carried with her on a thin piece of film folded or rolled in a capped tooth of how to spell ‘torture’ in Morse Code and directions of what the pilot was to say in Morse Code with his eyes by blinking for the camera to later be decoded by the CIA on American TV. <br><br> <br><br>This covert CIA operation was to outrage the American people because of how our men were being tortured by these evil little yellow men. She had done this in case the pilot had forgotten his Morse Code. Our people under the control of the Vietnamese were being mistreated by our standards and some were tortured.<br><br> <br><br>The Russian's detected the short transmissions from the locating device and had the prisoners moved, which was why the camps were empty when the United States attempted the rescue operation. The transmitter only transmitted a peep every so offend as a locator. That was all they dared to do or the Russian's would be sure to find the device. Now we have established what was happening and what the frame of mind of the CIA was and how and why the war was being fought.<br><br> <br><br>The war was still going poorly and the cost in lives and money was great but the Rockefeller family was unwilling to pay for any of these natural resources in Vietnam and they always take what they want using the military of the United States to obtain what they need. Human lives and tax money is nothing to them. They own us and the treasury of the United States is their personal bank account administered by the presidents, congressmen and senators they finance and get elected. This includes Democrats as well as Republicans and Independents.<br><br> <br><br>The war was going badly and the American people were protesting in ever greater numbers with pictures of pretty flower girls on TV nightly protesting. The CIA needed a way of showing the American people that these pretty little flower girls were really Satanists and evil and that the government was right and just in the war.<br><br> <br><br>To do this the government needed to conduct a massive covert operation to convince the American people that these little flower girls were evil and the free love and peace they talked of was really to cover-up evil.<br><br> <br><br>The CIA in their investigation to conduct this covert operation found Charles Manson. Manson was perfect for the covert operation. The so-called family could be gassed at night and hypnotized and given drugs to make them more and more unknowingly cooperative with the CIA. During the days other drugs were also given freely to make the family more cooperative and they were worked on by CIA's crews nightly in preparation for the operation.<br><br> <br><br>This massive covert operation would not only convince the American people that these hippies were evil but they would also get rid of Sharon Tate, the LaBianca's and Polanski at the same time.<br><br> <br><br>In truth these people were unknowingly carrying out this covert operation for the CIA. They had no idea that the CIA had been working on them nightly and hypnotizing them to force them to bend to the will of the CIA. They had been selected because of the easy access to them and they were perfect for the covert operation and they could be kept under constant surveillance without their knowledge or consent in a drug investigation as they were being directed without their knowledge or consent under the influ-ence of drugs and hypnotism by the CIA.<br><br> <br><br>The targets had been picked by the CIA for many reasons like Sharon Tate being pregnant and also being a threat to the CIA because of her beauty and her unwillingness to be evil or work for them. This crime was to look horrible on TV beyond words when viewed by the American people with the American people believing that this was done by these satanic evil hippies that were claiming to represent peace. <br><br> <br><br>This operation was designed to destroy the peace movement that was limiting the war effort that the Rockefeller family was waging against Vietnam to obtain the needed natural resources for the expansion of their corporate empire.<br><br> <br><br>The CIA without the knowledge or consent of the Manson family set everything up. The operation went very well with few flaws and helped to extend the war years longer then it would of lasted if this covert operation hadn't of been carried out, which resulted in 10's of thousands of more deaths. Years later another operation by the CIA was carried out using one of the girls from the Manson family. She had been picked because she was extremely responsive to the drugs and hypnotism. The CIA and Rockefeller family needed to make it look like not only Democrat presidents are assassinated but Republicans also. They needed this at this time because Ford was president with Nelson Rockefeller, his boss, as vice president. J. Ford had been on the Warren commission working for the Rockefeller family in the cover up of the Kennedy assassination. Now they needed to make it look like Republican presidents are also assassinated to convince the American people that his presidency, after Watergate, was a legitimate presidency.<br><br> <br><br>To conduct this covert operation, Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme was picked by the CIA to be the assassin. She had been worked on nightly by the CIA and was furnished with a 45 Cal. automatic that would not fire but that could be made to fire in seconds by a skilled operative to prove that the weapon was real and the president’s life was really being threatened, when it was never really under any threat.<br><br> <br><br>This operation was carried out with things again going very well and resulting in the American people believing it was a real assassination attempt. In truth it would have been very hard for any real assassin to get that close to the president with a gun. The president was not briefed on when the attempt would take place to allow him to respond to the assassination attempt believably for the pubic to view on their TV's.<br><br> <br><br>7. The framing of many people like Federal Judge Carl Mickee. I'm sure this name is misspelled. In the Don Bolles Papers, President Kennedy had appointed him and they could not kill all the Judges that President Kennedy had appointed because it would look too suspicious. The Judge I'm speaking of retired about 4 years ago from the Federal Court in the District of Arizona. They needed to monitor him because they believed he posed a threat to them so to obtain the warrants necessary, they framed him secretly as taking a bribe in a drug trial to justify the investigation against him. This was never to become public; it was only done to authorize the monitoring of him. We had many such secret warrants that had been issued against people in positions of power in the CIA, DEA, FBI and other files in the Don Bolles Papers.<br><br> <br><br>8. The assassinations of heads of state around the world. In these files were George Bush's and the CIA's plans for the assassination of the Prime Minister of Sweden. Sweden had been conducting an experiment in Socialism and the Rockefeller and other families believed that this kind of government could be successful and that other countries would also demand these benefits for their people using Sweden as an example for these governments. The Russian's used a Socialist type of government also. The CIA had decided that they could not destroy one socialist kind of government while leaving another successful similar Socialist government to be an example for the rest of the world to see. The CIA did not want tax money and services returned to the people and believed that these funds could be better spent by returning them to the corporations and rich rather then returning these funds back to the people in programs and services. The CIA believed that if tax money was used for services for the people that the United States would become a paradise and its people would become fat and content. The CIA, Rockefeller's and others did not want this; they wanted competing and fighting Americans that could be used in battle and for the take over of the rest of the world. The CIA did not want these Americans to be too highly educated or too smart to where they could understand what was happening to them as the CIA and the rich families of the world directed everything for their gain and benefit. <br><br> <br><br>To conduct this assassination, they would need a fall guy like they used Ray or Oswald and if possible they would work on the person they selected to try to get him to do the assassination like they had done with Manson and others. <br><br> <br><br>First the CIA had to make sure that another person would not take the Prime Ministers place and do what he was doing and this would take years to get everything ready. I have no information that this assassination was carried out. I read many such plans in the files and all of these people died as the plans said they would and I assume that the assassination of the Prim Minister was a CIA assassination as I read it would be in the CIA files I read.<br><br> <br><br>9. The assassinations of Congressmen, Senators, State Judges, Federal Judges and many others in high positions of power in the government to replace them with their people. A good example of this would be the Black Congressman that was leaving the Restaurant in Washington. It was made to look like he was killed in a robbery but in the files we had it was a political assassination by the government.<br><br> <br><br>10. The assassination of many thousands of political witnesses, threats and dissidents in the United States and around the world.<br><br> <br><br>11. Files on the overthrow of other countries around the world.<br><br> <br><br>12. Files from the Vietnam War.<br><br> <br><br>13. Files from the Korean War. The following was part of these files: Frank Sinatra and The Manchurian Candidate (1962).<br><br> <br><br>The following is to the best of my memory and is from the CIA files that I read in 1977 that George Bush had removed from the CIA in 1976 because Jimmy Carter had won the presidential elections of the United States. This information was removed from the United States government by George Bush to deny Jimmy Carter and those he would appoint the information and to hide the truth from the American people.<br><br> <br><br>I am under heavy torture as I write this and I'm unable to look up dates or facts to make every detail correct and the following is only intended to be a broad picture of what I believe I read in these CIA files 25 years ago. It appears that my torture is being administered by the DEA who in these same files was a covert operation of the CIA and was formed just after Water Gate to replace the CIA inside the United States. At the present time they may being using another agency of the State of Arizona or of the Federal government to cover-up their crimes and keep me under surveillance, control and torture resulting in the extreme limiting of my freedom of speech, civil and human rights.<br><br> <br><br>For the average American person to understand the CIA they need to understand some of the covert operations of the CIA like the making of the movie “The Manchurian Candidate” by the CIA. In general the CIA is necessary and is needed for the security of the United States. The problem is that the CIA really works for people who control great wealth and power and the interest of the American people is generally not considered in their operations.<br><br> <br><br>During the Korean War General Mac Arthur set up President Truman for the invasion of China. (The Third World War) This was done by the General sending troops farther north than orders allowed, forcing the Chinese to enter the war. This resulted in getting the Marines trapped at Chosin Reservoir. Mac Arthur had already gone to Formosa and prepared Chiang Kai-shek's army for the invasion of Mainland China and had nuclear bombs shipped and prepared for use against the Chinese. Mac Arthur and those he worked for (The Rockefeller's and others) believed that if they got our troops in trouble and trapped by the Chinese that they could expand the war and force the president to authorize the use of nuclear weapons against the Chinese. This would allow the United States to destroy China with nuclear weapons and then hold China as a conquered possession of the United States like we did with Japan.<br><br> <br><br>As in many such covert operations things went wrong and President Truman fired Mac Arthur and never allowed the use of nuclear weapons as the General and others had requested.<br><br> <br><br>By not authorizing the use of Nuclear weapons put the United States and its allies in danger from the large numbers of Chinese troops entering the war. On April 11, 1951, the President relieved General Mac Arthur. At that time the United States was heavily involved in the war and fighting Chinese as well as North Koreans.<br><br> <br><br>The United States was forced to use what ever means it could to win the war and limit the damages. This resulted in the use of some chemical weapons. Some of the pilots using these weapons were captured and tortured and signed confessions and made statements attacking the United States. Other prisoners were also tortured resulting in them also making confessions of sometimes true statements and at other times untrue statements. The CIA had long known that everyone under torture cooperates with those torturing them sooner or later.<br><br> <br><br>After the armistice was signed and the war ended the United States refused to ask or except these prisoners of war back because they were an embarrassment to the United States. The American people were to be taught that we are unbeatable and that we never cooperate with the enemy even under torture.<br><br> <br><br>Many years later CIA and other covert operatives working as actors like Chuck Norris and Sylvester Stallone made movies to show the American people that American's never cooperate with the enemy and that Americans are undefeatable and always get back their prisoners of war.<br><br> <br><br>Some of the captured American's had been moved to Manchuria and other places and became in time very cooperative with those holding them as all captives do in time. The Russians and Chinese wanted to know if these American prisoners of war could be reeducated and reintroduced back into America as spies. They finally determined that this was not feasible.<br><br> <br><br>Years after the war many of these once prisoners of war had settled down in their new countries and had fallen in love and married and had even had children and were now looking for ways to return to the United States.<br><br> <br><br>The United States did not want these prisoners of war back and was not going to allow them to tell the American people what happened to them or how the United States deserted them. To complete this cover up by the government the CIA had decided to assassinate all of these prisoners of war and continue to pretend that they died during the war.<br><br> <br><br>The CIA believed that some of these prisoners of war might get past them and get to a western country and talk to reporters making the cover up much harder and requiring a much larger number of people to be assassinated. The CIA needed a way of discrediting these American prisoners of war if any of them got by the CIA and lived long enough to talk to any western reporters.<br><br> <br><br>The CIA concluded that the best way of doing this cover up was to make a movie of how these American prisoners of war were brain washed and did not really know what had happened to them. They needed to show the American people how evil these little Koreans and Chinese were and how they had brainwashed our men and what they were saying was a result of this brain washing and reprogramming.<br><br> <br><br>The CIA picked one of their men to make this movie for them. His name was Frank Sinatra.<br><br> <br><br>The movie The Manchurian Candidate was made as a covert operation of the CIA to discredit any of our servicemen if they were ever able to return to the West and tell their story. The American people were to believe that we never desert our troops and that our servicemen never cooperate under torture and that we are undefeatable on the battlefield. When in truth all prisoners of war cooperate to some extent under torture and the military troops of any country are defeat able on the battlefield and in prisoner of war camps. The American government has lied repeatedly to us and has refused to honor its commitments to the people and has tried to deceive us so they can maintain power and control over us. <br><br> <br><br>To better understand this period of time in American History and how the Rockefeller family tried to control the presidency and others the following is an example of their influence and control. They do not always win but in time they get their way.<br><br> <br><br>The Rockefellers in the CIA files we had in the 1948 presidential election ran Dewey against Truman to defeat Truman. The newspapers of America in their polls said Dewey was favored 6 to 1 over Truman. <br><br> <br><br>These survey polls were fixed, as some still are today. Newspapers even printed that Dewey had won by a landslide. Truman won the election.<br><br> <br><br>14. Files from the 2nd World War. This included files on American and British death squads that roamed the world during the last part of the war and after the war’s end executing Japanese and Germans and others. This was done to cover up the financing of the war and who was involved; and to protect the families who would rule the different countries after the war and for many other reasons. <br><br> <br><br>Witnesses to collaboration with the Germans or Japanese who could give testimony against protected important people were shot on the spot.<br><br> <br><br>15. Files on Federal and State Judges and others in other court systems that were under their direct control and direction.<br><br> <br><br>16. Files on Senators and Congressmen that were directly under their direction and control or being blackmailed.<br><br> <br><br>17. Files on Police Chiefs, Governors, Mayors and many others that were under their direction and control or being blackmailed.<br><br> <br><br>18. The orders and plans to replace the CIA inside the United States with a new Federal agency called the DEA. This was done in 1973 after the CIA had been busted at Watergate. This covert operation of the CIA was done so there could never be another Watergate and all future covert operations of the CIA in the systematic overthrow of the United States by the CIA could now be done under the cover of law and under the protection of a warrant in drug investigations, which would protect these covert operations from disclosure. <p></p><i></i>
Martin F Abernathy

Affidavit -- Part 3

Postby Martin F Abernathy » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:31 pm

19. Plans to put people in positions of power in the future such as Senators, Judges, presidents and Congressmen and many others.<br><br> <br><br>20. Radiation experiments. We had all the radiation research and radiation experiments in the CIA, military and other files we had. This included the deliberate contamination and exposure of civilian populations to large dosages of nuclear radiation to study the cancers and birth defects that would follow to better be able to understand the results of a nuclear war. These studies had many different goals. Some studies were to follow and study the cancers and to see who would be usable as slave labor and for how long after a nuclear war and what dosage of radiation would cause different cancers and other resulting illnesses and conditions. Other studies were done to follow the birth defects by the genetic damage done from the constant exposure to different kinds and dosages of radiation. <br><br> <br><br>To conduct these studies large populations of civilians were deliberately contaminated by exploding dirty ground bursts, fully knowing which way the wind was going to be blowing and where the radiation would fall and in what dosages.<br><br> <br><br>Other studies were done in many different ways. Studies were conducted to see who would be able to be used for breeding and what birth defects were expected at what levels of exposure to what kinds of radiation. Some people were unknowingly injected and others were knowingly or unknowingly deliberately contaminated in many different ways. No compassion or human rights were considered and all subjects were expendable and were considered worthless other then their value to the studies. I was the person that briefed the FBI of these studies in 1992, which resulted in the investigation and limited exposure that later took place.<br><br> <br><br>21. ESP experiments. In 1992 and 1993 I briefed the FBI and others on the ESP experiments and remote viewing. After I had briefed the FBI the newspapers tried to hide the truth and claimed that these experiments were not very successful. I then briefed the FBI that they were 85 % successful. The news and others then changed their reporting to an 85 % success rate.<br><br> <br><br>22. Files on Mind Control experiments and other research and experiments such as the mescaline and LSD experiments that had been secretly done on American citizens and many others around the world. This research resulted in advancements in mind control that led to the designing and manufacturing of electronic implants to target, torture and murder American citizens and others around the world. In these files this research had resulted in the deaths of many 1,000's of American citizens. <br><br> <br><br>Electronic devices were being and had been designed by the United States Government to be used to kill remotely making these deaths appear to be natural and undetectable as political assassinations. This was one of the most important research projects in the CIA and other files we had. We had the research and testing of electronic devices to fix public elections, sports events and horse and dog races including the plans and research for the fixing of the Kentucky Derby. There were also many other research projects with implant able electronic devices. In these CIA files all American's and other citizens in the future would be monitored and remotely controlled with electronic devices without their consent or knowledge. <br><br> <br><br>We even had the research into fixing the presidential elections remotely and electronically by electronically making a percentage of the population vote for who they were electronically directed to vote for and or by stopping them from voting for who they did not want them to vote for. I would be happy to explain the details of how this was done and demonstrate these procedures to anyone in the government requesting me to do so. These methods did not work on every person but the CIA had concluded that only about 6 or 7 % was needed to fix the average election. Supercomputers not humans would remotely control all of this. We also had the research on forcing people to commit suicide by remotely torturing them in many different ways. The CIA had designed these devices to imitate many different natural diseases and conditions to make the torture of dissidents and political witnesses look natural and or like the person was crazy or had done to many drugs. <br><br> <br><br>Hearing voices or imitating tinnitus was common and was used against many 1,000's of innocent people all the time. In the CIA, DEA and other files we had people were being injected with these devices by the 1,000's and this still continues today at ever greater rates.<br><br> <br><br>23. Bending light experiments and reflected light experiments. In 1992 I briefed the FBI on that I had read the bending light experiments and reflected light experiments in 1977. This research and development was to make tanks and other equipment and men invisible on the battlefield. The bending light experiments were done by bending light using fiber optics. Light could be bent around a tank or other equipment making the tank invisible in the middle. The light was collected from the rear of the tank and then emitted in the front of the tank making the tank invisible in the middle.<br><br> <br><br>24. Project Blue Book and other files on the cover-up of extra-terrestrial life. These files included the files on the crash site outside of White Sands New Mexico in 1947 and the recovered craft, which is now called the Roswell crash site. This observation craft had been monitoring the test at White Sands and had been hit by anti aircraft fire blowing a hole through the spacecraft. The craft then took off from were it was hovering and later crashed on the ranch leaving a wreckage trail of over a mile long as it crashed. No aliens survived the crash and all of them were dead at the crash site. The craft was powered by an electromagnetic drive using super conductors. The craft was incapable of traveling between the planets or to other stars meaning that it had most likely came from a mother ship. Many of the ideas for our most advanced technologies came from this crash site.<br><br> <br><br>25. The designing and development of all secret future weapons systems and why they were really being designed, developed and deployed. All of this was secretly being done for world domination and the total enslavement of mankind.<br><br> <br><br>26. Biological weapons research and experiments. This included the designing of all the diseases that were to be used to exterminate the Russian, Chinese and other populations after a massive first strike against them with nuclear weapons by the United States. This research included the designing of biological weapons to attack and assassinate political witnesses and dissidents in America and other western countries. Some of these diseases were being used to kill many 1,000's of people in the West each year. This included the designing of many cancer viruses and vaccines, flesh eating bacteria and the designing and use of a pill to cause MS and many other diseases and conditions to murder and target many different people for many different reasons. This research included Mad Cow disease and Hoof and Mouth disease to destroy food animals to cause starvation in preparation for wars. I briefed the FBI and others with the cause of Mad Cow disease when it first appeared. I briefed the FBI years in advance of the scientist confirming the informa-<br><br>tion that I had supplied the FBI and others. All information I supplied was 100 % accurate years in advance of being confirmed by researchers.<br><br> <br><br>27. Genetic engineering experiments. This research included the cloning of humans in the early 1960's. These clones were being made to duplicate and then improve the best soldiers and to design and build a better soldier for the battlefield and to provide spare body parts for very important people like Nelson Rockefeller. He died never getting a chance to use the clones that were created to furnish him with spare body parts. We also had the files on recreating extinct animals like an antelope that had been extinct for 70 years at that time. The CIA obtained DNA from a skin at the Smithsonian Institute and later from a mounted head from Saudi Arabia. A horse was used as a surrogate mother using a horse embryo with the DNA from the extinct antelope. After I briefed the FBI on this research and the experiments a heard of these once extinct animals appeared at a water hole in the desert after not being seen for 90 years. (They were released by the CIA) I also gave the FBI the plans in 1992 on how to clone a Woolly Mammoth. In 1999 Discovery magazine printed what I had briefed the FBI in 1992. <br><br> <br><br>We even had the files on a living floor covering that had been developed by the CIA that was alive and self cleaning and this floor covering or carpet would become public and for sale in homes at a distant future time when technology like this was more commonly known.<br><br> <br><br>In the CIA and other files we had anything could be created using living organisms including non human very intelligent loyal and strong soldiers for the battlefield. This had not happened at the time that I read the files but they were researching, experimenting and working on this. We also had the files on creating the diseases to destroy Potato, Corn and Wheat and other crops. This research was suppose to be for a nuclear war with Russia. In truth no crops would survive such a nuclear war and these diseases were really being designed to create starvation in the United States and around the world for the control of populations and to create conditions to generate civil wars. This was needed for population control and the final overthrow of America by the CIA. Many other reasons were also listed in the files but the torture of me to stop me from supplying this information to congress and others is to great for me to list everything in much detail.<br><br> <br><br>These files even had research on regrowing arms and legs and other parts of the body. This research was being done to see if tank commanders, aircraft pilots and others could be repaired and put back into battle in as short of time as possible to insure American superiority on future battlefields. This research was created from studies on frogs and salamanders and other amphibians that could regrow their arms, tails and legs. Humans have these same genes but they are no longer used and are dormant but can be turned on.<br><br> <br><br>We had photos of this research where the United States kept people in cages in underground research facilities and experimented on them as lab animals. We had photos of the new arm they had just grown on one of the people they were researching on. They had cut his arm off and had turned on a series of genes and grown a new arm. The new arm was only about an inch in diameter and only about half the length of a normal arm. <br><br> <br><br>The hand only had bumps where the fingers were suppose to be. In this research project the doctor had decided to cut the mans legs off and cut his other arm off to conduct this experiment simultaneously 3 more times before the experiment would be done on large numbers of lab prisoners that had been brought to the lab for human experimentation. We had photos and other files on growing eye balls all over people and this was simple and only required one gene to be turned on. We had many other files like genetic engineering research for the creating of the Red Calf and the White Buffalo to fulfill religious prophecies. <br><br> <br><br>We even had the files on what would be required to put Eagle wings on a Lion. This experiment had not yet been done and we only had the briefings on how to conduct the experiment and the briefings of how it could be done and what to expect. These briefings were clear that the lion could never fly and could only run around flapping its wings. To make a lion able to fly would require redesigning the lion so much that it would no longer be a lion. To make the lion fly would require giving it hollow bones and it would no longer be able to support its body weight and it would have to be completely redesigned resulting in the lion no longer looking or acting like a lion which would defeat the desired end results of being able to make a lion fly. In other words the briefing said that they could put wings on a lion and make it run around and flap the wings but they would not be able to make a lion fly.<br><br> <br><br>28. Plans for future wars and conflicts and many other files on the Cold War. These plans included the detailed plans for the war in Yugoslavia and how it would be financed and funded and who would run the Serbs and others. <br><br> <br><br>The CIA had decided that this was the most natural place to start the Third World War from. (Wars, diseases and starvation are needed to control world populations and to conquer the rest of the world.) In the files Yugoslavia was where the First World War started from and then spread across Europe. The Serbs were well known as warriors and the ethnic hatred had existed Yugoslavia for generations. <br><br> <br><br>All that was needed was the break up of the Soviet Union and the death of Tito who had held the country together with an iron fist. We had the plans for Yugo cars to build the inter structure needed to support the war and we had the files on the plans to produce am-munition for the world sporting and other markets to build up the munitions plants and we had the files on how Yugoslavia would produce light bulbs for America and other western markets. This was necessary because tungsten was necessary for the war effort. GE and Sylvania did not compete against these light bulbs as they would have if they were produced by others. We had the detailed plans and George Bush's approval and orders for many of the covert operations needed for the war including how the genocide would be done against the Muslims. This was to be done to get the European's and American's adjusted to what was about to happen world wide as wars spread across Europe and around the world. <br><br> <br><br>We also had the files on who would run Germany for them and how the Nazi propaganda would be produced in America and shipped to Germany and how the ethnic hatred of immigrants would be created in Germany and other countries to spread the war across Europe as civilians fled the war zone and immigrated to other European countries trying to flee the fighting. <br><br> <br><br>Few of the people involved in Europe knew who they worked for or even that the CIA was involved. Secretly and covertly the CIA working with other foreign intelligence agencies ran and directed everything. They assassinated people who could make peace and made sure people they were trying to get into power got all the funds they needed. These people did not know that they were being directed and controlled by the CIA and the west. All of this was done very covertly and was a massive CIA covert operation. (The torture of me as I tried to write this part was increased by a 1,000 times.)<br><br> <br><br>We also had the files on Lebanon. Lebanon was a place where Europeans associated with Arabs. Lebanon was where Europeans went to on vacations and to gamble and play in the sun. This was where the east could meet the west. This was a threat to the plans of the families that ran the world and this threatened their plans for using the Arabs in the coming wars with Israel and others. To stop these and other threats Lebanon had to be destroyed as a country. This again was all controlled and directed by the CIA. <br><br> <br><br>American Middle East policies ultimately resulted in the World Trade Centers being destroyed resulting in giving the CIA and the Bush family almost unlimited powers in limiting civil and human rights in America with Americans believing that the Bush family was representing freedom as civil rights were taken away in the false name of freedom.<br><br> <br><br>We also had the detailed plans for the war in Iraq. We had the files on the designing of the MX battle tank for the war. It was not as dependable as the T-72 but it was much more technologically advanced. It would be able to out fight the T-72 in a short war where it did not need much maintenance. In a prolonged war it might have broken down to much to stay in battle for extended periods and in a prolonged war the T-72 might have been more dependable. The CIA was trying to hide the reasons for the designing of the MX battle tank using a jet engine. It was not capable of plowing through deep snow drifts in the Soviet Union and it was designed to fight on a desert battlefield and to also fight on the highways of Europe. The war with Iraq was fought because they did not have a chance and they were to be used to beat back the Vietnam syndrome and to convince the American people that we were undefeatable on the battlefield when in truth if the war had been fought in the jungles of South East Asia we would still be there today and our tanks would have sunk in the rice paddies. <br><br> <br><br>Iraq was picked because it would be an air war with the Iraqi's having no where to hid in a flat desert without even a blade of grass to hide behind with America totally controlling the sky's. We even had files on how Iraq would acquire Mirage 3 fighters. Almost every war that took place in the world during the last 25 years was in the files and planed in advance of the war by the CIA and others that represent the same families.<br><br> <br><br>29. We had the files on all the underground facilities they were building around the world for the 3rd World War. This included the building of the the underground facility under Gibraltar on the cost of Spain so nuclear missiles could be brought up to the surface after the facility had been hit with nuclear weapons so the west could deny the Russian's the Mediterranean. We had the files on the underground factories and cities that were being built in England and others around the planet with some being built even under Islands. We had the files on building the underground facilities in Virginia for congress and even how the room in the White House was built and designed for during the war to drop one mile down to the shelters to protect the president and others. After the first drop of one mile the president and others would transfer over and drop 3 more miles to the shelters. <br><br> <br><br>This shelter connected to the facilities built under the Pentagon and for congress and we had the maps of all of the inter locking tunnels and support facilities. We had the files on all such facilities in the United States and around the world including the files on the complex the Russian's had been building in the Urals mountains and other places like under Moscow. We had in detail each covert operation that would be used to cover up the digging of the underground facilities. The complex under Washington DC cover was the building of the subway. <br><br> <br><br>Other facilities were designed and built using water, mining and other projects as cover operations. We had the plans of the CIA to connect all of these facilities so in the future they could travel from one site to another in the United States under ground. We also had the manifest lists of everything that had been stored in the salt mines, natural caverns and the underground facilities that were being or had been built. In the files we had they had been tunneling like rats for decades and planned on completing these underground facility before the war with the Russians. <br><br> <br><br>The American people were not be be warned or protected and were to be slaughter by the millions in the war. Certain people were to get warning and school children were to be brought into the shelters on field trips the day before the war so a viable work force would exist of the right age after the nuclear winter had passed and the surface was again safe to live in the light. In my opinion the new plans are most likely much different and are now most likely mostly a biological war with only nuclear weapons being used to destroy military sites. The plans I read were stopped when Clinton won the presidential election after Ross Perot dropped out of the presi-dential race because of the FBI's investigation of him because of the information I supplied them and because of the letter I delivered to the FBI. <br><br> <br><br>Ross Perot then re-entered the presidential race when he realized it was to late to hide but it was to late to get Bush elected and the voters could no longer be split in a way that the CIA could control the election and decide who would win which allowed the people to elect Bill Clinton as president.<br><br> <br><br>30. We had files on injecting heads of states from around the world with implants. This included Kings and Queens and presidents and many others. One of these files was on the injection of the King of Jordan with implants to monitor, control and direct him. This injection was done for a number of different reasons with the main reason being to convince the Israelis that he was their enemy. The CIA planned on recording conversations from him after he was briefed on horrible things that the Israelis were doing. <br><br> <br><br>The CIA would be who was covertly supplying this information to his intelligence agencies. The CIA would then record conversations he made while being mad or disturbed by what he had just learned. The CIA could then give the Israelis these conversations proving that he was their enemy when in truth he was not. In truth the CIA needed the Israelis to believe he was their enemy to create the hatred and wars in the area to achieve their final goal of world domination. The war was to be done with the people believing it was an act of god and that no man could’ve stopped it. I briefed the FBI in 1992 of the King’s injection and I also briefed the FBI that in his file he would die from Lymphatic cancer caused from his bodies auto immune reaction to the implants. <br><br> <br><br>As we all now know I was 100% correct. I also read many other such files on the CIA, DEA and others injecting many different heads of State. In the CIA and other files we had some of these electronic implant injections were being done in the Lincoln bedroom at the White House while guards of these heads of state were guarding the door of the bedroom. Some times the guards were gassed and made sleepy and made to pass out as these procedures were done. <br><br> <br><br>These files included the plans to inject our own troops for the coming war in Iraq. The troops would be injected with their vaccination shots with the electronic implants. These implants could not be turned off after their injection into the bodies of the troops and would last as long as their power supplies were designed to last.<br><br> <br><br>These briefings even detailed how these troops would suffer from the different auto immune reactions of their bodies from the implants and how the United states would falsely blame this on Iraq's chemical and biological weapons when in truth their illnesses would be caused by the injections of implants so the CIA could monitor them in battle and control the battle from anywhere in the world.<br><br> <br><br>31. Files on actors, singers, newscasters, talk show hosts, directors and many others that they controlled and directed.<br><br> <br><br>32. The files on magazines, newspapers, TV stations and radio stations that were directly controlled and or directed by them.<br><br> <br><br>33. The files on magazines, newspapers, TV stations, and radio stations that covert operations were being or had been conducted against to takeover or control them. A good example would be the destroying of the radio station KCAC in Phoenix Arizona and the replacing of it with KDKB. We had all the files on the assassinations involved and how the CIA used the laws to achieve their goals of the take over of many radio and TV stations and others. Many of these covert operations were in retaliation for these stations protest over the Vietnam war. We also had plans to generate newsprint shortages to control the price of newsprint to target competing newspapers and to then take them over and remove them from competition in supplying news or political points of view.<br><br> <br><br>34. Information on missions into outer space and to other worlds, like the Moon and Mars.<br><br> <br><br>35. Designing and manufacturing information on many future military and civilian systems like computers, and many other kinds of technologically advanced future equipment like simple replicators for replicating simple household devices like flower pots and butter dishes and cups and plates and other such things that could be replicated out of a few compounds.<br><br> <br><br>36. The designing, testing and use of new kinds of surveillance intrusion and monitoring, torture, and control devices. This included the CIA research on designing and testing implants to be used in the future to fix presidential and other elections by making people fell bad when they hear the name of a certain candidate and by making them fell good when they hear the name of the candidate they are trying to get elected. These implant could also give flue like symptom or other illnesses to people on election day to stop them from voting. This would help in fixing close elections when needed.<br><br> <br><br>37. The CIA's plans to monitor all Americans and many others around the world. This included the credit cards with micro chips in them that could be used to monitor people. These files included the designing of bugging devices that could be made into anything like Jewelry or buttons or into any form needed to monitor the target person. This included the designing of implants for investi-gations and the designing of microchips to be placed in breast implants to monitor the person with the breast implants. These<br><br>files included the CIA files on how they were going to inject the children, which I stopped while I was working with the FBI. <br><br> <br><br>We even had the files on how the American people were to be convinced that these devices were safe and helpful by the injection of their pets by the Humane Society. We even had the designing of the implants that will replace all credit cards and even your drivers license in the future and how that implant will also monitor everything you say without your knowledge for as long as you live.<br><br> <br><br>38. Files on the running of most of the drugs in the United States and the laundering of the drug money and the covert operations this drug money was used to support. The United States government using the DEA, CIA and the States and others ran most of the drugs in America and ran street gangs through their informants for the distribution of these drugs. We had files on the sales of billions of dollars of these drugs and how the money was used to pay for elections and to support covert operations including the building of many churches. Many CIA covert political organizations were funded in part using drug proceeds. I stopped much of this while I was working with the FBI and I was responsible for the busting or stopping of many 100's of millions of dollars of drugs.<br><br> <br><br>39. Corporate files such as the plans for the break up of AT&T and many other corporate files that were under their direction and control. These CIA plans detailed how Ralph Nader would break up AT&T for them and how he had stopped the production of the Corvair for them. They did not want the American people to know that other kinds of cars could be built and wanted all cars to be basically the same. Corvair was a air cooled rear engine car and it was to popular for GM to just stop production so they had Ralph Nader stop the car from being produced by using a lawsuit. AT&T was the primary CIA company that controlled everything and its profits were very large even after as much profit as possible was funneled out of the company in covert operations and its profits were about to go through the roof. To hide these excessive profits and to create these new companies to compete and advertise against each other resulting in funding the TV Stations, Radio Stations, Magazines, Newspapers and so on it was necessary to break up AT&T. This was again a massive CIA covert operation.<br><br> <br><br>40. The making of many movies, TV shows and TV series. This was done to place ideas in the heads of Americans and others around the world. People believe they make their own decisions and decide who they will vote for and why. This is not always totally true and the government secretly created movies to direct the people to do things as they directed by stories, movies, news and so on. The correct word in some cases would be propaganda. In these files George Bush bragged that if they called the sky red on their TV Stations and Radio Stations that in time everyone would call the sky red. This might take 10 years but in time they could change anything by repeating it over and over again.<br><br> <br><br>41. The framing of many political witnesses and others to imprison them and discredit their stories. We even had the file on Nixon framing Hiss.<br><br> <br><br>42. The answers to many of the mysteries of the past 70 years. The winners write history. History is seldom totally true.<br><br> <br><br>43. Files on the monitoring of Judges, Congressmen, Senators, actors, singers and many others to direct and or control them as needed, or to collect information to be used for blackmail, to discredit or destroy their lives and or assassinate them.<br><br> <br><br>44. Briefing from the United States Department of Justice on the legality of the use of these new kinds of torture and monitoring implants and other electronic devices. The Justice Department informed Nelson Rockefeller that the devices were not legal. Nelson Rockefeller then requested a list of all the laws or cases that needed to be overturned to make the devices legal. Roe v. Wade was one of these cases. George Bush was going to overturn Roe v. Wade not because he was against abortion (He could care less if millions died) but because he needed to overturn the ruling in part to make the use of the new implants legal. If it is illegal to invade the body of a person even to save the life of a baby then it is surly illegal to inject implants in the body's of people being investigated. This was the ruling of the United States Department of Justice and was why George Bush was going to overturn in part Roe v. Wade. <br><br>Partial birth abortions would be the exception they need and is why they will try to pass this exception.<br><br> <br><br>45. Plans to build the Fiber Optics Networks. We even had how the fiber optics would feed information between the computers on the B-2 bomber and all other such information.<br><br> <br><br>46. Plans to build the Cable TV Networks and satellite TV networks.<br><br> <br><br>47. Files on the designing of Cellular Phones and the plans to build the Cellular Phone Networks. There would be many companies but they would control everything.<br><br> <br><br>48. The detailed plans of the CIA to use the DEA to monitor all of the competing corporations for their takeovers during Reagan's planed presidency. The DEA as a covert operation of the CIA would monitor these corporations claiming they were monitoring people working there and would collect all the needed information to destroy or takeover these competing corporations. Some of this was the plans for the hostile takeovers during Ronald Reagan's presidency.<br><br> <br><br>49. Secret sites of mass graves of people that had been murdered for political and other reasons around the world including papers on such graves inside the United States. This includes where the 1,000's of bodies were hidden in Chile after the overthrow of Chile by the Rockefeller family and the CIA. We had CIA briefings and large photos of the grave site and a complete list of names of this mass grave as the CIA had people throwing the bodies in the new dam that was being built and then pouring them in concrete to hide them for the next 300 years. I told the others reading the files that the dam will break and they had me read the engineers report that the dam would still hold for 300 years. We had sites of where the CIA, DEA and the gangs they were running and others were disposing of bodies. Some of these graves were very large and contained large numbers of people. I personally looked in one of these graves sites north of Phoenix Arizona and I can testify that the bodies were there.<br><br> <br><br>50. The plans to take two obscure street gangs known as the Crypts and the Bloods and make them into a national drug distribution network for the destruction of blacks and the inner cities of the United States. I wired the plant for the DEA that manufactured tons of crack cocaine daily to destroy the blacks and the inner cities. The CIA has spent millions to cover up this and has murdered most of the witnesses. I have no chance of being aloud to prove this and I would never be aloud to call witnesses before a grand jury. This is so the Bush family and others can be protected and the remaining witnesses and me will die as the DEA and others slowly tortures and or murders us. We will all die in our 40's 50's or may live as long as our 60's but we will all die younger then those that made the drugs and did the mass murders because this is the way its now done in America. No real witnesses are ever aloud to testify before congress or a jury and are all killed of so called natural causes, accidents and or diseases.<br><br> <br><br>51. Files on the making of most of the child pornography to be used to discredit and destroy the lives of political targets and to authorize investigations against innocent people. Sex was a big factor in discrediting political witnesses and dissidents and sex was used all the time. The more taboo the sex the more they tried to use it. They controlled crews of homosexual's and children and others to target political witnesses and dissidents when needed.<br><br> <br><br>52. The plans to control religion, including the plans to place their people in key positions of power in the church and others not under their control for political reasons. These files included the plans to replace the pope with Pope John Paul as part of the CIA's plans for the break up of the Soviet Union. The CIA did not at that time control enough votes to get John Paul approved as the first non Italian pope and we had the plans to assassinate those that would be appointed before him. John Paul did not work for the CIA and was not a member of this organization and was only picked because of his hatred of the Soviets for their depression of religion and he was needed for the CIA plans for the break up of the Soviet Union starting with the solidarity movement in Poland. In pope John Paul's CIA file he was deeply religious and a kind and loving human being. The CIA and others would control the church with others under him without his knowledge or consent.<br><br> <br><br>53. Files on the running of Italian Mob, Jewish Mob, Irish Mob, Mexican Mob, Dirty Dozen and many other organized crime networks like the plans to take the two obscure street gangs the Crips and the Bloods and make them into the national drug distribution network for the CIA and DEA to nationally sell drugs on the streets of America.<br><br> <br><br>54. Holographic experiments. They even planed on presenting a hologram as god. We had the first experiment at adding matter to a projection. The amount of matter was extremely small and was only the first experiment of transmitting matter. At the time I read the files they were not yet able to do anything near what they can secretly do today. This research was suppose to be to project images of tanks and planes and other military hardware to misdirect an enemy. In truth it was to be used to control civilian population<br><br>and make them believe what they saw was real when it was not.<br><br> <br><br>55. Computer printouts, files and papers on global warming from the increased CO2 output into the atmosphere during the industrial revolution and the coming effects of global warming due to the continued increase in output of CO2 into the atmosphere. These CIA papers, printouts and files included worldwide printouts on future projected climate changes. These papers also had the CIA's cover-up of what was happening. In the CIA's report in 1975 the CIA had concluded that the earth was going into an ice age. They made<br><br>this report fully knowing that two thirds of the sea ice around Antarctica had melted by 1975 due to the warming of the planet. This report by the CIA was done to protect the Rockefellers and their empire, which was based on the burning of fossil fuels, which was responsible for the increase in CO2 output. We also had all the projected climate changes and the projections of the fall in oxygen in the atmosphere, which they believed would stabilize at first at 19%. This will be a catastrophe in the short term, but in the long term, it will be of a benefit to mankind due to the increase in land that will become habitable and be available for cultivation. The warming of the planet will move the wheat fields north into Canada and into Siberia, which will allow the existing cropland to be used for other crops. <br><br> <br><br>The climate of the United States is about to change dramatically in a short period of time. As the earth gets warmer the middle of the United States will become dryer like it was during the dust bowl and other places will become wetter. The coming effects when they occur in nature occur over long periods of time and the effect is not so dramatic as what is about to happen. Entire fish populations in the ocean will vanish and it will take many years for other species to replace them. The resulting climate changes from global warming will result in starvation for many.<br><br> <br><br>56. The detailed plans for the break-up and destruction of rock and roll music including the assassinations of many people to achieve their goals. The detailed plans to replace Rock and Roll music with all American music called Country& Western. This massive CIA and DEA covert operation was being conducted to stop political overtones in the Rock and Roll music and to stop foreign influences on Americans caused by the exposure to foreign music. This operation was conducted because the Rockefeller's had lost the Vietnam War because of the protest that was in part directly linked with Rock and Roll music. In these files, the Rockefeller's had needed the natural resources of Vietnam for the expansion of their corporate empire and they blamed the loss of the war in part on Rock and Roll music. The assassinations started long before Vietnam but the plans to replace Rock and Roll with Country Western music started during the Vietnam War and have continued to the present.<br><br> <br><br>57. In these papers and files were the launch codes and targets for IMBM's, ICBM's and other nuclear weapons worldwide. The launch codes of the Soviet Union were made up of the Russian alphabet, which is comprised of 36 letters. As I read through these launch codes for the different ICBM's and their targeting, I remember asking the others that were reading the papers and files with me why the launch codes hadn't been translated into English. The others laughed at me and told me the Russian launch codes could not be<br><br>translated into English because the English language only had 27 letters in its alphabet. I then asked why the Russian's had used their alphabet instead of just numbers in their launch codes; and at that time the others made me read the files on the Soviet Unions nuclear weapons in there entirety so I could understand the information correctly.<br><br> <br><br>With the information the CIA was now trying to build computers to see if they could use them to see if they could find out the codes of all Soviet nuclear weapons and if so if they could launch the weapons when they wanted. This research was just in it first stages and the answers to these questions were still unknown.<br><br> <br><br>58. The detailed plans for the 3rd World War including the details for the conquest, enslavement and slaughter of mankind. <br><br> <br><br>59. We had the detailed plans for the CIA's building of a national newspaper. This newspaper could not be profitable by its self and would require massive subsidies from the phone companies and others with the drugs proceeds also being used to finance or sub-sidize its building. The CIA had picked the name U.S.A. Today for their new national newspaper. This new CIA newspaper would then<br><br>print the same information slightly differently then the local papers. The stories would be the same and this new newspaper would promote their causes and their people while trying to convince the people that they were not bias. During other times when elections were not in jeopardy or wars were not being promoted or political witness were not being targeted the newspaper would do real report-ing to give the illusion of legality and honesty when in truth it only represented the CIA and the families under their protection. One of the main reasons for this new newspaper was to convince people that they had a choice when they did not. Many people were becoming disillusioned by what their local newspapers printed and by printing the same store slightly differently in a national newspaper would give the local newspapers some legality in at least appearance.<br><br> <br><br>60. The detailed plans for the war in Yugoslavia including the plans for the financing and other covert operations needed to make the war appear to be a natural event caused by ethnic hatred and the break up of the Soviet Union. We had the plans for the financing and who and how certain people would be put into power for the war with them having no knowledge of the CIA plans for them. These plans included the plans to spread this war across Europe in the beginning phase of the 3rd World War. I was working with the FBI who briefed the president Bill Clinton who then stopped the war.<br><br> <br><br>61. The detailed plans for the Gulf war. This include the first sale of F-15 fighter aircraft to Saudi Arabia in preparation for the war, the designing and manufacturing of the MX battle tank powered by a jet engine designed for a desert battle field, The files on the designing of depleted Uranium shells to destroy enemy armor. The designing of the Humvee jeep which would be the widest jeep ever developed and again was designed for a desert battle field. The war had many different goals. First it was to convince the American people that we were undefeatable in battle and to beat back the Vietnam syndrome. In truth the battle field had been picked because the enemy would not have a rock or tree or even a blade of grass to hide behind with us totally controlling the air. If this same war had been fought in Vietnam in the rice paddies and jungle we would still be there today and would never be able to totally win the war. <br><br> <br><br>Iraq was also picked as the battlefield to destroy its protection of the back door of the broken up Soviet Union for the Rockefeller and Bush family's plans for the CIA and their plans for the 3rd World War. Other reasons like the control of oil and other reasons were also listed. We even had briefings on the Scud missile and how it would be improved to give it added range.<br><br> <br><br>62. The CIA's files on the running of Saudi Arabia and the CIA's control over O.P.E.C.. In the CIA files we had were orders to the king of Saudi Arabia from George Bush who at that time was the director of the CIA. In these files the King of Saudi Arabia was not aloud to assassinate or kill anyone outside of his borders and all such killings were to be done by the CIA for him. He was permitted to kill who he pleased inside his borders but all such killings were to be done if possible using the cover of law and in the name of justice. <br><br> <br><br>Mecca was a holy site of Islam and located inside Saudi Arabia and the CIA needed to control it. All Moslems are expected to visit Mecca during their life. The CIA by controlling Saudi Arabia gave the CIA the opportunity to inject with electronic implants people it would other wise have no access to because of their visits to Mecca.<br><br> <br><br>These people would then return to their countries as walking bugging devices giving the CIA the ability to monitor people all over the Muslim world. Saudi Arabia's oil was light sweet crude which was the most desirable and oceans of light sweet crude oil were under Saudi Arabia. This oil was needed by the Rockefeller family for the American and other world markets. Competing countries oil if not under the control of the Rockefeller's was to be militarily limited using wars and embargoes and by limiting their ability<br><br>to drill for or ship oil.<br><br> <br><br>To teach the King of Saudi Arabia and his sons that everything they watched on TV or read in the newspapers or magazines was just propaganda or just bull crap and that in truth there was no law other then what the CIA, Rockefeller's and the Bush's said they needed to prove to the king and his sons that they were the power that allowed him to remain in power and that they could and would remove him if he ever disobeyed them.<br><br> <br><br>To convince the King and his sons that there really was no law and that in truth there was only their power they supplied the Kings son with children for his sexual pleasures. The prince had a palest in Saudi Arabia and had a fetish for young girls of about 8 years of age. His fetish was for fair skinned blue eyed blondes and red heads. To convince the prince that George Bush was the man in power and his boss George Bush had plane loads of 7, 8 and 9 year old girls sent to the prince for his sexual pleasure. Some planeloads of children in the files we had contained up to 124 girls in one shipment. These girls were kidnapped or taken from America, Britain and Europe and then shipped by the CIA to Saudi Arabia using military aircraft and were to then be raised in Saudi Arabia for his pleasure and to bear his children. This was being done to show the prince of Saudi Arabia that George Bush was the power behind America and that what he said was law and not to believe any of the bull crap about freedom or justice that he sees on TV because in truth none of it is real. In these CIA files we had listed 100's of these children that George Bush had shipped to the prince of Saudi Arabia to be raised by him for his sexual pleasures and to convince him that in truth there is no real laws in America, there is only wealth and power ran by shielded families that are far above any laws. <p></p><i></i>
Martin F Abernathy

Frivolous Lawsuits Do Not reach The U.S. Supreme Court

Postby Martin F Abernathy » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:43 pm

CHARLES AUGUST SCHLUND, III, AND RANDY D. LANG v. UNITED STATES, ET AL.<br><br>00-1603<br><br>SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES<br><br>532 U.S. 1052; 121 S. Ct. 2194; 149 L. Ed. 2d 1025; 2001 U.S. LEXIS 4025; 69 U.S.L.W. 3748<br><br> <br> <br>May 29, 2001, Decided<br><br>PRIOR HISTORY: [*1] Reported below: 2000 U.S. App. LEXIS 33858. Table Reported below: 2000 U.S. App. LEXIS 38177.<br><br>JUDGES: Rehnquist, Stevens, O'Connor, Scalia, Kennedy, Souter, Thomas, Ginsburg, Breyer.<br><br>OPINION: Petition for writ of certiorari to the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit denied. <br><br><br>+++++++++++++<br><br><br><br>CHARLES AUGUST SCHLUND, III, AND RANDY D. LANG v. UNITED STATES, ET AL.<br><br>00-1603 <br><br>SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES <br><br>533 U.S. 964; 121 S. Ct. 2625; 150 L. Ed. 2d 777; 2001 U.S. LEXIS 4922; 69 U.S.L.W. 3808<br><br> <br> <br>June 29, 2001, Decided<br><br>JUDGES: [**1] Rehnquist, Stevens, O'Connor, Scalia, Kennedy, Souter, Thomas, Ginsburg, Breyer.<br><br>OPINION: [*965] The petition for rehearing is denied. <p></p><i></i>
Martin F Abernathy

Affidavit -- Part 4

Postby Martin F Abernathy » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:52 pm

This is the final installment of the affidavit that I will post here, the *complete* affidavit is available on the internet.<br>____________________________<br><br><br>63. The orders for the assassinations of many 1,000's of Americans to cover up massive corruption in the United State Government and around the world. One of these assassinations was the assassination of Don Bolles who was a newspaper reporter for the Republic and Gazette newspapers in Phoenix, Arizona who was blown up with a car bomb in 1976. In the files we had it was clear that George Bush had ordered this assassination through Joe Arpaio to Bruce Babbit who ordered Kemper Marley to direct the gang known as the Dirty Dozen to do the assassination. To accomplish this assassination and to cover it up while threatening and intimidating others a fall guy had to be picked to do the assassination and then he could be arrested and prosecuted for the assassination. Adamson was the petty hood who had been selected to be the person to do the assassination and take the fall for the murder of Don Bolles.<br><br> <br><br>Don Bolles was assassinated because he had been investigating corruption in Arizona. He had been collecting information and inter-viewing witnesses against political figures who were protected. The information Don Bolles was collecting varied and was information against many different political figures in Arizona. Don Bolles had been collecting information against Dennis DeConcini who had been a corrupt prosecutor in Pinal county and then became a corrupt congressmen. He had been using inside information to buy land to later sell to the state and other improper or illegal conduct. Don Bolles had also been investigating Paul Fannin who was also corrupt. Kemper Marley was also being investigated by Don Bolles and he was a high ranking member of the Dirty Dozen and was one of the people who secretly ran this organized crime network from behind the scenes. The Dirty Dozen was a drug cartel that also conducted 1,000's of political assassinations for the government and was comprised of ex CIA agents and Aryan Brotherhood members.<br><br> <br><br>Don Bolles had been investigating Dan Quayle's drug use and womanizing. George Bush was preparing to use Dan Quayle as his vice president when he would replace Ronald Reagan as president and Dan Quayle had to be protected. Dan Quayle’s family owned the Republic and Gazette newspapers and worked for and with the Rockefeller family who was George Bush's boss.<br><br> <br><br>At that time Bruce Babbit had been running the Dirty Dozen for the CIA, George Bush and the Rockefeller family and others. Don Bolles had also collected information against Bruce Babbit on how he was corrupt and had a gambling problem and had even collected copies of his gambling debts and promissory notes from Las Vegas and had interview witnesses.<br><br> <br><br>They needed to clean up this mess and to do so they needed to kill Don Bolles and use a fall guy (Adamson) to take the blame so the crime would be solved. At the same time they wanted to threaten the other witnesses by making the assassination very public, which led Bruce Babbit to the decision to use a car bomb to make an example of Don Bolles.<br><br> <br><br>As usual things went very wrong and things got out of hand after the assassination of Don Bolles, which required many more assassinations, which still continue today to cover up these on going crimes and massive corruption in Arizona and the United States government. In the files we had were the orders to kill the witnesses against Dan Quayle.<br><br> <br><br>These assassinations had to be done in a way that they did not look like they were assassinations and they had to be done in a way that these deaths looked unrelated and natural. All of these witnesses had to be killed without exposing that these deaths were political assassinations using different ways to make their deaths look natural. One of the people selling drugs to Dan Quayle had told to many people that he had been selling Dan Quayle drugs and if they killed him it might look like a political assassination so they decided to set him up and discredit him and imprison him. Today he still remains in prison in Arizona and still claims he was selling Dan Quayle drugs and the DEA still claims that he is not a credible witness. In truth, he has always told the truth and the DEA who is the CIA has always covered up the truth to protect Dan Quayle and the others.<br><br> <br><br>In the files we got were the papers that had been taken from Don Bolles just before his assassination which detailed his investigations which resulted in the CIA having him assassinated. We also got all of the other covert operations being done to cover up his assassin-nation by the United States government and the State of Arizona and the organized crime they ran and protect.<br><br> <br><br>The government then put one of their associates of the Dirty Dozen in jail with Adamson to claim that he overheard Adamson say that he was framing the others. This witness was a bought and paid for witness to commit perjury and none of his testimony would be true. To insure that the government could cover up everything they implanted Adamson with and electronic bugging devices so they could have conversations made by their people in the Dirty Dozen to counter and discredit anything Adamson might say.<br><br> <br><br>We had the files on discrediting prosecutors from the Maricopa County Attorneys Office and others. We also had the paper work on members of the Dirty Dozen taking over the investigation to protect the guilty and to cover up the assassination and the other murders being committed in the cover up. These files included the killings of some police and many others and all of this was being directed by the government.<br><br> <br><br>They were trying to get Adamson executed by the State to complete the cover up. If they were not able to get him executed they were going to kill him after his prison term using so called natural causes. They did not want him to die in prison because that might look like a political assassination so they decided that when it became necessary to kill him they would do it after he left prison. To do assassinations like this they had many different viruses, and chemicals and compounds that could kill in days, weeks, months or even in decades after they got the targeted person to ingest them or after they injected them. The time of death could be planed and determined years in advance if necessary. When I was reading this part of the files they were killing 1,000's of people in the United States each year this way.<br><br> <br><br>To stop the truth from ever becoming publicly know all kind of covert operations were being done. Adamson's Attorney was targeted to authorize a false and fabricated investigation against him to discredit him. All witnesses were targeted and if possible killed. To make these deaths look natural they were done by car accidents, heart attacks, cancers, strokes and by simulating other illnesses and conditions. In truth these deaths were political assassinations to protect massive corruption in the United States government and the State of Arizona.<br><br> <br><br>64. We had the files on the governments destruction of Tucker Cars and the detailed plans to destroy De Lorean and bankrupt his car company and then imprison him after setting him up and framing him for being a drug dealer.<br><br> <br><br>De Lorean was considered a traitor by the Rockefellers and Bush family and his car company could become successful and in time become a threat to corvette and others cars.<br><br> <br><br>De Lorean had worked for GM and the Rockefeller's had treated him well while he worked for them. Since he had left GM they felt that he had betrayed them by going into business against them. They hated him for this. The CIA had to destroy De Lorean very covertly because of the British money involved in the financing of his car company. If It became public that the CIA and GM had covertly destroyed him it could be of great embarrassment to the CIA and GM.<br><br> <br><br>The CIA did not want to kill him because his death could look suspicious. That felt that it would be better to show that new car companies can't succeed against the giant auto makers in today's markets. They wanted to bankrupt him and then imprison him after framing him as being a drug dealer. The CIA plans were to make him look like he reverted to being a drug dealer trying to save his failing car company when in truth all of it was just a set up by the CIA and none of it was real. The plans I read were CIA plans. Later<br><br>the FBI was used to complete these plans using CIA agents inside the FBI.<br><br> <br><br>The CIA did this to De Lorean like they framed me to discredit me. They made it look like I went bankrupt and then they made it look like I was a drug dealer when in truth all of it was a set up by the CIA using the DEA and others to conduct this massive covert oper-ation against me. In my case the DEA covertly used John Bashum who never worked for me to make false charges to a account that I did not even really have at AMFAC Electrical supply and then had AMFAC file a lawsuit against me as the DEA and others recorded their and my conversations. <br>The night before I was to appear in court to face AMFAC the DEA gassed me drugged me and then hypno-tized me and then had me wake up late to stop me from appearing in court. After they woke me up after working one me during the night they had me make a conversation that I owed the money and didn't need to go to court. <br><br> <br><br>This was done for them to record to discredit me and prove that the charges against me at AMFAC were real when they had really been made by John Bashum who was working and following orders for the DEA. Then I said why did I say that. That part was not recorded by the DEA or others working for them. Later they had me believe I was filing a bankruptcy and were trying to force me to file the IRS Tax returns that they had altered which I was refusing to sign and file because the DEA had altered them trying to frame me for tax evasion. The Charges at AMFAC were mostly not real and the only part real was a special account AMFAC had asked me to open for a special buy by me of some parts at pennies on the dollar which they then used to charge these false charges against me to this account. Real accounts are backed by liens and no one gets a account like this without the supply house filing liens on the jobs that the material is being used on. All of this was a set up to destroy and target me to remove me as a witness to cover up massive corruption and the governments running of billions of dollars of drugs and the killing of may people in the cover up of their crimes.<br><br> <br><br>A short guy of about 5 foot six inches was who I knew as John Bashum and he really worked for me as cover for the real John Bashum so he could kill people during the day for the DEA. The real John Bashum was my wife's old man in the organized crime network known as the Dirty Dozen and he was a Aryan Brotherhood member. The real John Bashum murdered people every day for the DEA. The DEA would conduct investigations on political witnesses and then have John Bashum and others kill them while they protected him and the DEA used me as his cover and then framed me for his crimes to cover up their crimes of murder and drug dealing. (The government is satanically torturing me as I write this part to threaten me with death for what I'm writing. The details will be poor under the torture of me.)<br><br> <br><br>My lawyer who was working with the DEA had me sign some papers and I paid the lawyer $800.00 and he said he would complete the bankruptcy and then we would file it when all the papers were ready. When I got to the lawyers office Wilky from the DEA was in his office with him. Later he said that the bankruptcy could not be filed because I had not filed my income taxes and they needed to be filed first. I told him that I could not file them because the DEA had altered them trying to frame me for tax evasion. He then told me that the bankruptcy could not be filed until I filed my taxes. I then believed that the bankruptcy could not be filed and never saw it in its final version and believed it could not be filed as the lawyer had told me that last time that I talked to him. I then left with the FBI to prove everything to them about the overthrow of the United States by the CIA and DEA. After my return to Phoenix after traveling all over the United States with the FBI I checked with the credit report place and others and there was no bankruptcy on file. I was not looking for a bankruptcy. I was looking for a false credit report on all the false charges that the DEA had framed me for. They were not on the credit report either. Eight years later when I apply for a credit card this <br>bankruptcy turns up and then everything starts to make sense of how I was framed by the DEA and my lawyer for the bankruptcy which I have never approved or went to court for and it was all set up and went through the court without me ever seeing it or approving it. <br><br> <br><br>My signature was signed by me under false pretenses and it was a set up by the DEA with the DEA only recording some conversations without the others which made it look like I had approved and filed the bankruptcy when in truth I had not. In truth I have never even seen it other then some papers which were to be a rough draft and I was to get the rest ready for my lawyer which I never did because he said that it could not be filed because my taxes had not being filed by me .<br><br> <br><br>In some cases the DEA could not legally claim that they recorded certain conversations so they had my wife Kathy use a private inves-tigator that worked for the Dirty Dozen make the recordings for them and in other cases the DEA made the recordings and then gave them to the private investigators to make them look like they made the recordings.<br><br> <br><br>All of this was set up to cover up mass murder and drug running by the DEA, CIA and Bush family. I lead these so called private inves-tigators around by their noses to gather information so I could understand why they were on me and what all of this was about. It turned out to be the cover up of the assassination of Don Bolles and the cover up of the CIA documents we had and the cover up of me wiring the chemical plant that they made all the crack cocaine at. The DEA monitored me with a device in my Levi pants button and then directed Kathy who then directed these so called private investigators who were really the investigators for the drug cartel known as the Dirty Dozen who really worked for the DEA and CIA.<br><br> <br><br>65. We had CIA and DEA files and plans for lawsuits, takeovers and assassinations to remove competing corporations to the Rocke-feller empire. We had large numbers of these kinds of covert operations including the plans for the bugging of competing corporations by the DEA and others in preparation for the hostile takeovers to be done during Ronald Reagan's presidency. These corporations were being monitored by the DEA in fabricated or created drug investigations to gather information and control their mail, phones, compu-ters and other forms of communications to make them vulnerable so the Rockefeller empire could obtain them for less then there value. The following is just a couple examples but they show the power of surveillance and assassinations in the take over or de-struction of competing corporations. Blakely Oil was a small corporation in Arizona that was in competition with their corporations and was being systematically destroyed using investigations, assassinations and other covert operations. Texaco was formed by the independent oil men and was a threat to the corporate empire of the Rockefeller's and others under their protection or control. The government was monitoring Texaco and conducting covert operations to collect information and to get their people into key positions in Texaco to create the conditions for the take over of Texaco by the Rockefeller family. This massive covert operation by the government and the CIA, DEA and others I believe resulted in the 11 billion dollar judgment against Texaco finally resulting in its take over by Mobil oil which in the files we had was covertly owned and controlled by the Rockefeller family.<br><br> <br><br>66. We had the files on the bugging of the Kennedy family and the plans to discredit, embarrass or destroy as much of the family as possible. This file included the CIA's and George Bush's plans to assassinate John Kennedy Jr. I briefed the FBI in June of 1992 on what I could remember of the plans for the assassination of John Jr. I told the FBI that he was not to be killed until he became at least 35 years of age. George Bush and the CIA believed that if they killed him earlier it could cause suspicion so they were going to promote him as America's heart throb in their newspapers, magazines, TV stations, Radio stations and others fully knowing that they were going to kill him when he became old enough to run for the presidency. In these files George Bush was not going to take any chances of him becoming old enough and being able to get into a position that he could run for the presidency from, which he could surly win. In these files his assassination had to look natural and everyone had to believe he died naturally of causes not caused by an assassin or in any way that could be called suspicious.<br><br> <br><br>The only details I knew of were from what I read in 1977 in George Bush's CIA papers. I had heard the Dirty Dozen talk that they were going to get him in the future but I had no information of what day or of exactly how. All I knew was that he was to be killed in a rea-sonable time sometime after he turned at least 35 years of age and his death was to look like an accident and not an assassination.<br><br> <br><br>We also had the files and plans to remove all the other known threats to the empire. These files included the plans of George Bush and the CIA to assassinate Ricky Nelson if he ever dared to try to become a public figure again. George Bush hated the Nelson family and kept them under constant surveillance. They were real Christians and would not sell their souls. The DEA who is a covert operation of the CIA worked for the Bush and Rockefeller family and claims he died in a fire caused by him cooking crack cocaine. We also had the files on the bugging of John Lennon who George Bush also hated. In one of the briefings from George Bush he talked of how dare Lennon be seen in public with an Oriental. George Bush was a Nazi and hated all nonwhites and believed it was his job to control their populations. We also had the file on the assassination of Bruce Lee. He was killed because he would not sell his soul and they didn't own him. They gave him one last chance and offered him a position in the Chinese mob and when he refused they assassinated him. <br><br> <br><br>The first attempt failed and he only became sick and had to go to the hospital but the second time they did it differently and it resulted in his death. We had many such assassinations by the CIA, DEA and many others who covertly worked with or for the CIA.<br><br> <br><br>67. In the CIA files we had were the detailed plans for the break up of the Soviet Union, Canada and the United States of America by the CIA, Bush and Rockefeller families. After the break up of the Soviet Union they planed on breaking up Canada to show the American people that it was a natural event for these large countries to break up into smaller countries after the collapse of the Soviet Union. Canada was to be broken up before it population became to large. Because of Global Warming Canada would become a highly populated country during the <br>first half of this century if war, disease or starvation weren't used to control its population. After the break up of Canada the CIA, Bush and Rockefeller families planed on first splitting Alaska off the United States using a separatist movement which they planed on using the governor of Alaska to head. The breaking of Alaska off of the United States would then be confirmed by the finest Supreme Court Judges money could buy. (I believe I stopped all of this by briefing the FBI and others of these plans) We also had the plans of how the rest of the United States was to be broken up. This part of the CIA covert operation was to be done by flooding the inner cities with drugs after closing factories and businesses in the inner cities and then using the drugs to replace these jobs. The black families were to broken up by imprisoning the fathers and husbands by convicting them of drug crimes in a fabricated drug war which really was a war of the government against its own citizens with the government supplying most of the drugs to create most of the crime. This massive covert operation by the CIA was being done because the United States of America was so powerful that it could all by its self challenge their plans for their New World Order. To remove the United States as a threat it was to be broken up into smaller countries before the war because it would be impossible to break it up after the war.<br><br> <br><br>68. In the CIA files we had were the plans, research projects and experiments to build Star Wars in preparation for the 3rd World War. In the CIA files we had in 1977 the projected budget to build Star Wars in its most limited practical form was 100 billion dollars in real dollars after inflation at the time of deployment. I assume this meant 100 billion dollars in the value of this money in 1976 when these files were removed from the CIA. This project was not going to be designed to protect American cities. Its real purpose was to protect key installations during the 3rd World War. In these plans and briefings and files the CIA made it clear that Star Wars would not be able to protect all American cities unless as much as a trillion dollars was spent. American cities stretch from New York to San Francisco and from Alaska to Hawaii and the CIA had determined that no financially practical system could protect this large of an area from an attack. (Technology marches on and this may now be possible. The only access to information I have had is from the CIA's files George Bush removed from the CIA in 1976 and their plans to build Star Wars in the 1990's in preparation for the war.)<br><br> <br><br>The CIA fully knew from what I read in their files that a third world country would use airliners and or ships to attack the United States and would not use ground-based missiles. If missiles were used they would be launched by airliners or ships. The only ground based missiles that would be fired at us were those of the Soviet Union and China and they would only be used after we attacked them in a first strike.<br><br> <br><br>In these CIA files were the CIA's plans to convince the American people that Star Wars was needed to protect the American people from some future enemy. We even had the plans of the CIA under the direction of George Bush Sr. to use a third world country if it became necessary so the CIA could launch a strike against the United States from that country if the American people refused to allow the building of Star Wars. In these files Star Wars had to be built no matter what the cost was or how many American lives had to be sac-rificed to authorize its development and deployment.<br><br> <br><br>I briefed the FBI in detail in 1992 of what I could remember about the plans for Star Wars at that time. The CIA had even covertly funded research to see if a comet or asteroid could be moved out of its orbit and made to threaten the earth and if it could be then if it could then be used to hit the earth and if it could then to see if a target could be picked. This was research to see if such a covert operation could be done. We did not have the results to this research. All we had was the funding for the research and I never did fully understand this part of the papers. We had all the other covert research for Star Wars. Most of the people working on this research had no idea of what they were really working on. When put together all of this research would become Star Wars. We had the research into particle beams and the troubles they were having with the atmosphere and we had all the research on lasers and even simple weapons that would just lay out a wall of pellets for the Soviet missiles to run into, which would destroy their electronics and make them worthless as ICBM's.<br><br> <br><br>We had the CIA's plans to convince the American people that the Russians had broken the Anti Ballistic Missile Treaty and this was why we were building Star Wars. The CIA had planned on using Ronald Reagan to challenge the Russians new radar site. Under the treaty it could be interpreted that this site was a violation to the Anti-Ballistic Missile treaty when we knew it was not intended to be a violation. The CIA believed that the Russians would refuse to dismantle this site and that would then allow the United States to claim that the Russians were in violation of the treaty and would allow the United States to pull out of the treaty blaming the Russians. <br><br>(When Ronald Reagan and others did this covert operation the Russians agreed to dismantle their radar site forcing the United States to pull out of the treaty with out being able to blame the Russians. (I'm under extreme torture as I write this and my writing is poor in detail and lacks information because of the torture of me by the DEA or others under the protection of the United States Department of Justice.) I believe and have knowledge from the files I read that my torture is directed by the president George W. Bush through his appointees.<br><br> <br>It is my belief, and from the United States Department of Justice files I read, that it is illegal to gas someone in the middle of the night to keep them in an unconscious state while the government serves a secret warrant on them and performs secret medical procedures on that person. It is also not within the powers of the government to have my Cat Scans, X-rays and other medical records altered under the protection of the court to deny me critical evidence for court or for any other reason. The government does<br><br>not have the legal authority to have records altered. I believe it is also illegal for the government to take that person from his home in an unconscious state as was done to me, to set that person up for photos and to work on them to frame them as a drug dealer to justify the government's hideous and outrageous conduct. All of these things have been done to me. I must protest in the strongest ways possible as a American about these injustices and the conduct of the government, and I must try to right these wrongs for the coming generations <br>so their rights will be preserved intact for all of time.<br><br> <br><br>Back to the letter. As we started reading these files in the spring of 1977, I asked the others reading them what we should call these papers. We had the assassination of Don Bolles in these files including the orders to kill him. These orders came from the Attorney General of Arizona who at that time was also running the Gang known as the Dirty Dozen. This Gang was comprised of Aryan Broth-erhood and CIA agents and other prospects and associates. I asked the others if we should call them the Don Bolles papers. Some<br><br>of the papers had been removed from Don Bolles before his assassination and were about corruption in Arizona while other papers were on corrupt government officials. We all agreed that the Don Bolles papers were as good a name as any until we read the files. For the next four or five weeks we organized and read the files. Then the others decided to bring other people into the investigation. There were some investigative reporters coming to town to investigate the assassination of Don Bolles and the others picked certain people from these investigative reporters that they believed they could trust to help in this investigation. You must understand that this investigation was way above our heads.<br><br> <br><br>At about six weeks into the investigation, I asked Evelyn if these files and papers really prove the systematic overthrow of the United States by the CIA. Her reply to me was very disturbing. We had just read how the United States military was going to adopt the Amer-ican version of the old German helmet for our troops, the plans for future wars and other files on the plans for the New World Order. We had also just read the files on Japanese war criminals that the United States had brought to our country, and other places to con-tinue their research, and the same with German war criminals. You must understand that I was not an investigative reporter like the others and at that time I did not know who many of the people in these files were. The files were very unbelievable to me and I did not believe it would be possible for the things listed in these files to be true or come true. Evelyn answered my question with this: "These papers prove far far more than just the systematic overthrow of the United States by the CIA; they prove the rise of the Fourth Reich; the conquest, enslavement and slaughter of mankind." I understand that my statements are of a nature that the court won't want to hear, but nevertheless, they are based on fact and are very truthful and accurate in their content and are very provable during trial.<br><br> <br><br>As new investigators entered the investigation they brought new skills with them including the ability to decode some of the documents with the code books that we also had, and at that time the information became more believable and understandable. With these new people also came the threat of exposure of these documents. The period of time is now, I believe, about May of 1977.<br><br> <br><br>The CIA, DEA and others now knew we had the documents. I was at Richard Remender's house, and we were talking about the papers; and Richard asked me what it would take to get me to change sides and join the CIA. I asked what he meant. He then asked me if I would change sides for a million dollars. I then replied, You mean in cash,? and he replied that it would be paid to me in a contract as an Electrical Contractor. I then replied that, No, I wouldn't change sides. Richard then offered me two million dollars and then three million dollars. I then said that three million dollars is a lot of money and I asked him what did they want me to do for this money. He then told me that they wanted me to become a DEA agent. I asked Richard what they wanted me to do as a DEA agent. He told me they wanted me to help in the running of the drugs to the inner cities of the United States, and my job would also require me to set up and frame the witnesses and help in the assassinations of witnesses and political dissidents. (I was told that one of my first jobs would be killing some girls that they had supplied to Judge William P. Copple for sex, I remember very little of what was said because it dis-turbed me so badly.) I then told him I wanted to think about it. He replied that I did not have any choice and that I had to give him my answer then. I asked what would happen if I decided to fight them and refused to join. He told me that they are the law, and that they are above the laws, and that there is no way I can fight them. <br><br> <br><br>I then told Richard that I do not even have a high school diploma and that I can't become a DEA agent. Richard told me they would furnish all of the necessary documentation and that I would be rapidly promoted in the DEA and take a position of power. I told Richard that I did not want to bust people and destroy people's lives as a DEA agent. He then again told me that I did not have any choice and that in exchange for my loyalty, I would be rewarded in any way I desired, including sex with girls, boys or whoever I wanted, and that I would have the power to use the newly designed monitoring and torture device to torture to death whomever I wanted. I replied that I did not want to torture anyone to death.<br><br> <br><br>Richard then replied that the price was for my soul; and I replied that my soul wasn't for sale for any price. I left Richard's house and went home and told Kathy what had happened.<br><br><br> <br><br>A day or two later, Richard asked me again if I would join their operations as a Phoenix Police Officer or in any other position that I would like. Yova and others had also tried to get me to join the Phoenix Police years before this and I had also refused then. When I was discharged from the Marine Corps, the FBI and the California Police at that time tried to get me to join for non-corrupt reasons; and I had refused them also. Richard told me I could be an actor or a singer or anyone I wanted to become. I then told Richard that I can't sing or act and there is no way I could become an actor or a singer. Richard then told me that I still didn't understand and that they can make me anyone I wish to become in exchange for my loyalty to them. Again I refused to sell my soul, and I refused to join their operations. It was at that time incorrect to kill me, because I knew so many of them and I was or had been friends with some of them. It was their policy not to kill people in the inner circle, because it made others wonder if they were next and that disrupted their organization. This information was in the DEA and CIA files we had.<br><br> <br><br>In the next couple of days, Mike Rapasoda's dad came over with his new girlfriend. He worked for the Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas. The owner of the Riviera Hotel was involved in Valley National Bank in Arizona, and this was where they had been laundering billions of dollars in drug proceeds as cited in the Don Bolles Papers. His girlfriend is now a superstar. She asked me if I would deliver some classified documents to a Russian agent for them and in exchange she would pay me. The first offer was eight thousand dollars and when I refused it was raised to fifteen thousand dollars. I threw both of them out of my house and called the FBI and told them what had happened. I believe that was on a Saturday and on Monday when I had returned from work Kathy gave me the card of a FBI agent that had come to the house. Kathy told me I was not to call the FBI again unless Mike Rapasoda's dad or his girlfriend contacted me again and that the FBI said that they were conducting an investigation into the Don Bolles Papers as well as her offering me money to deliver classified documents to the Russians.<br><br> <br><br>At that time I did not understand that Kathy was working directly for the DEA and that her boss was Phillip Jordan. Her sister, Reta, had brought Kathy into the operation as a child for sex with high-ranking political figures in the government. About a couple of weeks after that, Evelyn came over to my house and asked me if I would sell her a lid of pot. I had sold her pot for some time, but it was usually Mel that came over. I went out back and picked some pot from the six or so pot plants I was growing in my back yard, and came back in the house and started to dry the pot in the oven. Evelyn asked me if the FBI had contacted me and told me that (again I have to stop typing because the DEA is crushing my brain to disable me to force me to type things inaccurately. It is impossible to remember the events correctly while I'm being tortured by the DEA. I must stop, and then the DEA will reduce the torture and I will recover enough to begin again. If I try to continue the information will be all mixed up and not in the correct order or time frame.)<br> <br><br>Richard had been busted by the FBI and that the FBI was conducting an investigation into the papers and that Richard had told her that it was a national security investigation and that we were no longer allowed to talk about the papers. Evelyn then took me to the front window of my living room and showed me the car that had been following her. The car was a large car and was dark colored. She thought it was the FBI, and there were two men dressed in suits in the front seat of the car. I lived at 15446 North 23rd Lane in Phoenix at that time. (Kathy had moved out a couple of days or so earlier, for some unknown reason, and now lived with Ron Brownel who lived at approximately 83rd Avenue and Indian School Road in Phoenix.) I then told Evelyn that I had not heard from the FBI and that I had called them just after we lost the Don Bolles papers and told them about the files. I then believed this was why the FBI had busted Richard. I then told Evelyn that the DEA had moved into the house behind me and was monitoring everything. She then said, “What about the pot? Aren't you afraid of being busted by them?” I replied, “How can they bust me? We had just read their files on thousands of political assassinations and the files on the DEA's running of billions of dollars of drugs”. She said, “I see what you mean”, and told me she was afraid and didn't know what to do. I told her there is nothing we can do and that the cat is now out of the bag. <br><br> <br><br>That was the last time I ever saw Evelyn. Years later, she died in a helicopter crash, from what I heard. From the profile I read in the Don Bolles Papers, I believe this was a political assassination by the DEA. Let me re-phrase that. I know that it was a political assassination, but I cannot prove it.<br><br> <br><br>Over the next month, the DEA controlled all of my mail and had my phone disconnected and repeatedly gassed me at night. The phone was disconnected, even after I paid the bill; and I could not get the phone company to turn the phone back on. From that time to the present the DEA has kept me under constant surveillance, harassment and torture.<br><br> <br><br>They even had the Phoenix Police take my dog and the dog pound would not give the dog back. They claimed that the dog had bitten someone that morning, but my neighbor, who had filmed them taking the dog, said he was out in his front yard the entire morning and that the dog was never out of the back yard, that the police and the dog catcher had to throw a rope on the dog from the front yard and drag the dog over the fence. I had the fence nailed shut, and there were no holes in the fence for the dog to have gotten through. <br><br> <br><br>The dog pound would not tell me who the dog had bitten or give me any information about the event. This, of course, was because the event never happened. I had to go into the dog pound and kick the door open and take my dog, with everyone watching. The time frame may be a little off. I believe this happened just before Kathy left, or just after she returned from Ron Brownel's. My neighbor even filmed this and given me a copy of the film of the police and the dog catcher taking my dog, and then the DEA came in the next night and took my copy of the film and my neighbor's copy of the film from his house.<br><br> <br><br>The DEA now physically followed me everywhere I went and filmed everything I did. At that time, the DEA controlled all forms of my communications. At that time I did not know for certain that Carl Altz had also joined the Dirty Dozen who was under the direction and control of the DEA. During this same time frame (1977), Carl Altz had come over to the house with some speed all packaged up in pre weighed sealed plastic. I ask him what was this and he told me he was just giving it to me. I asked, Why are you giving this to me? He then told me to just give it to people and see if they like it. I then said again, You're giving this to me for free? and he said, Yes. I then hid these packages of speed outside in an old car in the back yard. Kathy and I went somewhere that night; and when we came home, these packages of speed were all over the street in front of the house. I picked them up and took them into the house. I now know for sure that this event was all staged for the DEA to take photos of me with the speed in the house. This was done to make it appear that I was a speed dealer. This was done to remove me as a witness against the DEA for murder and drug running.<br><br> <br><br>Not long after these events, I believe within a month, Kathy said that she had to move to Seattle, Washington with her mother. This was very strange, at the time, for Kathy to just pack up and leave; and she wanted me to follow as soon as possible. She was being very loving at the time, and writing me some very nice love letters after she went to Seattle. I then packed up and left for Seattle, Washington. I now know this was to get me out of Phoenix while the cover-up of Don Bolles assassination and the other files we had were being completed by the DEA and the State of Arizona. After my arrival in Seattle, Kathy told me, “You understand, its you and me against the world”. And she was right.<br><br> <br><br>Once I got to Seattle, Kathy was up to her old tricks and again partying with the Dirty Dozen, who were the DEA's main drug distri-bution network in the Western United States. She was again working as a go-go dancer, and the DEA escorted me everywhere I went. The DEA filmed me everywhere, and I had caught them doing this many times. I would lead them around and take them to places that I could draw them in close and see them so I could identify them while they were following me.<br><br> <br><br>During this time I called Carl Altz, and he was planning to make some speed with a High Pressure Hydrogen Shaker and he wanted to know if I would lend him some money so that he could build the apparatus at work. Carl Altz worked in a machine shop at that time. As these conversations went on with Carl Altz, he kept trying to make it sound like this was my idea. I even asked him on the phone why he was trying to make it sound like this was my idea. He then backed off so he wouldn't scare me away. The DEA cannot have any tapes of me asking Carl Altz to make speed. I never asked him to make speed. Carl Altz had always made speed for as long as I knew him. He had also designed the manufacturing processes for making many other kinds of drugs. In fact, he was the person that had designed for the DEA the new kind of cocaine known as crack and was to be used for the destruction of the Blacks in the inner cities. This kind of cocaine was made synthetically and designed to target blacks by Carl Altz who was working for the DEA.<br><br> <br><br>This process was also done in a high-pressure hydrogen shaker. Carl Altz had worked for the DEA running the Dirty Dozens drug labs for all of these years now, until I busted the DEA and the Dirty Dozen, starting in 1991 while I was working with the FBI. I had no idea of how to make speed, and I didn't know anyone who wanted any. The Dirty Dozen as the organization that made most of the speed. Carl Altz was the only other person I knew of that also produced speed. I finally agreed to lend Carl Altz some money so he could finish his machine. Now, Kathy had decided to return to Phoenix, and so we returned.<br><br> <br><br>The DEA escorted me all of the way back to Phoenix, and even had the Highway Patrol pull me over for speeding in Riverside, California. I had been stuck in rush hour traffic for over 45 minutes when I was pulled over, and I hadn't gone over 25 miles an hour on the freeway during that time. I told the Highway Patrolman that I would not pay theticket, and he told me that he didn't care and not to return to California. I told him I wouldn't. We then finished our trip and returned to Phoenix, Arizona. Once I was back in Phoenix, Carl Altz continued his setup of me for the DEA.<br><br> <br><br>On the day we set out to go to Mike Joyce's house so he could try out his new high pressure hydrogen shaker, I had no idea that he had a case of Phynel-2-propinal with him. I did know that he was going to make a small amount of speed, but I did not have any idea that he had any chemicals for directly manufacturing speed with him. During the week before we went to Mike Joyce's house, the Dozen had been over at Mike Joyce's, and had asked him if he wanted some of the five gallon cans for gas cans that they had in the back of their truck. Mike said sure, and they gave him some empty five gallon cans. These cans were part of the evidence that the DEA seized during the raid on Mike's house.<br><br> <br><br>The DEA had these cans covertly placed there to make it appear that there had been enough chemicals to really manufacture speed. There were not enough chemicals to manufacture speed, and the DEA has always known this. This entire set-up of me by the DEA and Carl Altz was to cover up the Don Bolles Papers including the assassination of John F. Kennedy. The assassination of John F. Kennedy by the CIA was one of the many assassinations we had in the files and the DEA was now responsible for the cover-up of this crime.<br><br> <br><br>After I had picked up Carl Altz and headed to Mike Joyce's, Carl Altz kept trying to make it sound like it was me that wanted to manufacture the speed. I couldn't make speed if my life depended upon it and I have never made any kind of drugs nor have I ever bought any chemicals to make speed or any other kinds of drugs. I'm just the patsy like Oswald said. The only difference is I have the entire FBI and most of the other agencies protecting me, so they can't kill me to do the cover-up like they did Oswald. The good guys like the FBI and the others are going to make sure I make it to court and that I get my day in trial. NOTE: The DEA and the corrupt judges under them, job is to stop the trial and make sure there is no chance of me giving the truthful information in court and proving that the DEA is really a covert operation of the CIA and was directly responsible for the much of the crime in the United States.<br><br> <br><br>After we arrived at Mike Joyce's house, Carl Altz handed me the boxes he had brought and I carried them to the trailer. Carl Altz then began to set up everything. This was when he showed me the chemicals he had purchased to make speed with. I asked him where the High Pressure Shaker was and he said he didn't need it and that he was able to buy the chemicals. This was a shock to me, because he had always wanted to make a High Pressure Shaker because it didn't require any chemicals to make speed or other drugs with, such as synthetic cocaine. This is when it became obvious to me that this was a set-up of me by Carl Altz for the DEA. <br><br> <br><br>The DEA had set up a motor home next door to Mike's to photograph me from during the set-up of me, to remove me as a witness against the DEA and others. Carl Altz would then stay in the trailer and mix and/or measure chemicals and have me stand outside for the DEA's cameras, to make it appear that it was me making the speed. Carl Altz would then have me pour these chemicals into a container and stir them for the camera. Next, Carl Altz sent me to the store to buy some tin foil and some paper towels. The DEA escorted me there and arrested me on the way back. <br><br> <br><br>Phillip Jordan was in the DEA's car when I was arrested. Phillip Jordan was the largest drug dealer I had ever known, and in the Don Bolles Papers, he was one of the people directing many of the political assassinations for the CIA and others. <br><br> <br><br>I was then taken out into the desert and held for some time while Carl Altz set up everything for my bust. The DEA then raided Mike Joyce's and took me back there for the bust. I was then transported to jail. <p></p><i></i>
Martin F Abernathy

Re: Affidavit -- Part 4

Postby dbeach » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:12 pm

"These political assassinations that were still being done in 1976 were being done by heart attacks, suicides, cancers, accidents and by many other ways of terminating these political threats in the cover up of the assassination of John F. Kennedy.'<br><br>and of course the plane crashes..'accidents'<br><br>one that killed JFK jr only a few miles from here..<br><br>I am listening rt here in the ocean state..<br><br><br>I will pray for your friend and all Truth seekers activley working to bring out the elite criminals<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Trying to make sense of this

Postby Nonny » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:13 pm

I was not getting very far until I read this:<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/Lyme/page721.html" target="top">www.angelfire.com/ny5/Lyme/page721.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>snip-<br><br>In 1977 I was one of a group of people that received and read some of the papers<br>that George Bush Senior had removed from the government because Jimmy Carter had<br>won the presidential elections of the United States. The government papers were<br>removed from the government to stop Jimmy Carter and those he would appoint from<br>accessing the information. The intent of the removal of the information and<br>papers was to deny the information from all except those in the secret<br>government that secretly runs much of the United States and the world. The<br>papers, films, photos, tapes and other forms of information filled a full size<br>long bed Ford pick-up truck.<br><br>In the CIA and other files I had in 1977 that I have always called the Don<br>Bolles papers were the CIA&#65533;s plans to make the American Constitution a worthless<br>piece of paper revoked by laws, procedures, court rulings and case laws. The<br>plans of the people in and above the CIA were to keep the American Constitution<br>in tack as a piece of paper to wave in front of the American people to make them<br>really believe that they were really free with undeniable rights while using the<br>courts and the law to violate every right listed in the Constitution. This is<br>what is precisely at issue in these proceedings. This is one of the things that<br>I was briefing the FBI on just before my injection with the electronic implants<br>that continue to this time to be used to torture me to limit and/or deny me my<br>Constitutional, God given and human rights.<br>snip-<br>___________________________<br><br>Then I went back to article above and found:<br><br>A thief who had just gotten out of prison broke into a safe in a hotel on North Central Avenue in Phoenix, which he believed contained a large sum of money because it was so well guarded. I do not remember his name anymore and I only met him a few times. I believe his first name was John, but I am no longer certain of that. This safe was a walk-in safe (from what he told me) and was very large. When he realized there was no money in the safe but it contained only a large amount of paperwork, films, tapes, photos, maps and other such things, he then believed these papers must be worth a large amount of money because they were so well guarded. From what he told me, he then loaded up as much of these aforementioned items into the full size pick-up truck that he was driving that it could carry. He filled the entire bed of the truck with these papers and the passenger side of the front seat and then drove off with papers blowing out of the truck and headed home to see what these papers were. <br><br>Once he was home he started to read through these papers and files and realized that many of these files were government documents of the most sensitive type. In the small amount of the papers he read were CIA documents of the running of the Aryan Brotherhood and other racist organizations. While he was reading these files he was watching TV, and Evelyn Thomson was on the news. He then thought it would be safe to call her to see if he could sell the files to her, because she was Black and the CIA documents were racist in nature.<br><br>__________________<br>So -- that is how he came to read so many CIA files on so many people.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Nonny

The Schlund material

Postby robertdreed » Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:34 pm

The Schlund material falls under the category of completely unsubstantiated hearsay anecdote. I can't imagine what Marvin F. Abernathy has been doing with his "years of research", because if he's managed to substantiate any of Schlund's allegations, I haven't seen it. <br><br>I can spin this stuff out to you, too- off of my hip, off of a barstool, or in the back seat of a cab...<br><br>Maybe the "research" that Abernathy's doing has to do with the <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>reactions</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> of Internet posters to Mr. Schlund's allegations.<br><br>Here's a vote for "back to the drawing board." <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=robertdreed>robertdreed</A> at: 10/19/05 10:06 pm<br></i>
robertdreed

Charles Schlund

Postby JimmyMT » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:54 pm

<br> <br>Charles Schlund is telling the truth about the corruption<br>within the Intelligence community in this country, and<br>the Rockefeller and Bush Connection to it. Unfortunately<br>the corruption is so widespread that it has pervaded<br>the criminal justice system as well. And those judges who are honest are targeted just as Charles and many<br>others including myself have been. Charles wife was<br>coerced into setting Charles up. This is a common ploy<br>with the feds when they are going after someone who<br>has not committed any serious crimes, but is a danger to them. They will set people up on any number of charges<br>ranging from pedophila (a favorite with the fbi) to money laundering, tax evasion, credit card fraud, drug trafficking etc.<br> <br>The feds will spy on someone they target for years on end as they have done with Charles and many others<br>including myself. They will watch these targets within the privacy of their own homes, bathrooms. bedrooms<br>etc. And they will do everything in their power to neutralize those they target through the use of <br>psychological operations and character assassinations,<br>to not only demonize those they target, but to also<br>make them appear to be mentally unstable.<br> <br>What is amazing is that so many targeted individuals<br>hold together as well as they do given the nonstop assaults by these feds. And that the feds coerce the<br>families in friends of these targets in their assaults only creates further heartache for these people and the targets. As any target will tell you, the feds attacks<br>are as hellacious as it gets. Many targets come forward<br>with their information which only makes the feds attacks on them worse.<br> <br>Sadly, many targets take their own lives as a result of<br>this demonic harassment by agencies that exist to spy domestically and use terrorist tactics on those they target.<br> <br>Schlund is a courageous man who has had his life destroyed. The physical and psychological torture that he is being subjected to is unimaginable for most people<br>because it is never ending.<br> <br>I have lost my beloved family to the fbi and homeland<br>security's vicious attacks on them as well as myself.<br>And like Charles, I will fight to the death to expose these <br>federal miscreants in the alphabet agencies for the <br>complete evil that they are and represent.<br> <br>Charles, I wish you the best. You are in my daily thoughts, as I think of the torture that the feds are subjecting you to, for learning of the terrible truths<br>about the United States Federal Government that were<br>contained within the Don Bolles Papers. If the mainstream media were ever to tell the truth about Don<br>and his research he would surely win a Noble Prize for<br>Journalism, as would the late Steve Kangas and Gary Webb, three courageous patriots who made supreme<br>sacrifice for reporting the truth about this country.<br> <br>James F. Marino<br>American Psychotronic Victim<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/Lyme/page700.html">www.angelfire.com/ny5/Lyme/page700.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
JimmyMT

Return to Justice