connecting dots - ISraeli MC/RA - the golem ?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

connecting dots - ISraeli MC/RA - the golem ?

Postby israelirealities » Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:48 pm

I have a general floating sense of intuitive and free associative connection between -<br>ISraeli MC/RA programs, taking some perverse inspiration from the myth of the Golem. I feel a connection of this to Pollard as well, perhaps an early prototype and arrested because of commercial dispute between developers. <br>I am thinking what would be the "spiritual cover" for a gross violation of human rights in ISrael, certainly this myth provides a safety net, for those collaborators who, for their personality needs, require a "moral/religious" justificaiton. <br>Also, i was once introduced to a book/nover by Marge Piercy, called "He She It", about the Golem myth in the center of a Sci Fi plot. (in her case the Golem is a robot, not very original), but the person who gave me the book thought it was important in the understanding of ISraeli politics, and she was not Jewish but rather anti ISraeli activist. <br>REcently, a blogger/writer from ISrael, who writes about Sci Fi and Fantasy (but also has articles and strong pro nuclear opinions) - attacks me very often trying to discredit me with no apparent provocation. I googled him and saw that he has a project called "Golem" (journal) and his username in all internet connections is 666. (ah, yawn). <br>since I have some connection with MC/RA issues, I came to think that the iSraeli counterpart of the US made trash has to come up with a "Zionist" mythology to accompany the abuse. THis would be a good one. Another, is the myth of Esther (actually a favorite archetype of the Kabala Center...you know the MAdonna one) as Esther can stand for a female who was remotely operated (mc/ra) exactly to extort high ups, in her case it was the king's chancellor Hamman. Indeed, this perverse version of Esther myth is circulating in Likkud/RIght wing religious/nationalist circles, namely, among their so called "ideologues". When the MOnica affair was published, they called her "queen esther". And then you have Madonna taking that name as well, and this entire Kabala Center..who knows what it is in fact.<br>I feel close to some understandign, but not yet connecting all dots. Any illumination of shades, raising deeper metaphores, connecing dots..will be welcome. <br> <p></p><i></i>
israelirealities

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: connecting dots - ISraeli MC/RA - the golem ?

Postby anotherdrew » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:06 pm

hmmm.... you could be on to something. The golem myth isn't that old is it? I thought it developed in europe during the kaballa revival circa 1400s-1500s? Do you have any info on the golem concept going back earlier in time? Are there references to this concept in older literature? <p></p><i></i>
anotherdrew

About golem(good stuff)

Postby ivanbo2003 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:01 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://petragrail.tripod.com/golem.html">petragrail.tripod.com/golem.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>No need to comment the link <p></p><i></i>
ivanbo2003

Re: connecting dots - ISraeli MC/RA - the golem ?

Postby israelirealities » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:38 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.metanexus.net/metanexus_online/show_article.asp?8173">www.metanexus.net/metanex...e.asp?8173</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>this is a good description of the novel AND of the myth itself, timing and origins. I don't think it goes back before 16th century. <br>My interest came from the coincidence of digging into that defaming blogger's materials, and seeing that he zoomed on the issue of the Golem <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>and</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> the interest of that Brittish spook in the He She It novel. I am only trying to look at it from the MC/RA perspective. nothing deeper than that. <br>Other coincidents - Pollard now being HOT on Israeli agenda up for release, AND the Kabala Center (and other related circles) fascination with the misapplication of "Esther", while rumors about them doing RA/MC are abound. <br><br>Be advised - Golem myth refers to creating a cyborg, but in the RA/MC world, perhaps they consider certain PEOPLE to be Golems. Befits those people to treat humans as cyborgs, not only cyborgs as human, if you see what I mean. <br>In my own experiences I was told that I am a "machine" although I might be an emotional one. Namely, there is that concept of a PERSON being "ELEVATED" to a position of a machine/cyborg for the good of the group/Government. <br><br>I noticed that there are some religious characters in the organizations that deal with these issues. Religious people need a "hook" into the tradition, in order to commit crimes against another human. A "golem" or "Esther" could be a way to bypass human resistance to depersonification of victims. <br>Another shred of same kind of "interpretation" came to me in reference to Dora, the famous client of Frued, I don't know if you are aware of the full story there. She was Jewish of course, and later became a ZIonist-feminist mini leader .<br>Another myth that justifies MC/RA could be Rabbi Akiba, a famous JEwish Scholar and leader, who was known to be a CRIMINAL until he turned 40, and then dropped the crime folly at his righteous wife's command and became a genius and saint. One can use a person till they turn forty, and then use this myth to facilitate a state of "guilt" and "repentance" with a promise to now utilize the "skills" of the MC/RA for mainstream life and become a leader. This is being dumped, a bit, on Pollard now, which makes me suspect he was MC victim and that perhaps the entire issue was a dispute between the American and Israeli "developers". (something like the dispute over the Haarpy technology which was coated in "national security" lingo). <br>DOn't know if I make sense. I have had those ideas flown my way. I also read Katherine Sullivan and her sense of being given "skills" she can now use positively later in life after through being used as a whore. The programming...that's what I am after.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
israelirealities

Return to Mind Control