going about it

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

going about it

Postby ir » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:39 pm

I am trying to sort out, and put some sense into the mess. perhaps someone has another sane take, sort of reality check and query.<br><br>re MC in Israel. My interim conclusions on the rough sketch of how it went ;<br>through the years, as cooperation bn Israel and USA grew more intimate, the projects such as MKUltra were also becoming a joint interest or, more so, the USA was exporting project to Israel, as has been the case in Canada and probably elsewhere. we know only of canada so far.<br><br>It is my impression, in general that Israeli agencies such as Lakam, Malmab, atomic energy committee, the Biological Institute , Weitzman institute and universities were getting more and more involved. The exporting agencies would then be CIA, DARPA, NASA and also various front organizations from academia, or like Stanford Research Institute. <br><br>My own experience leads me to thinking of the 70's as the formation years. Around that time, I believe the central Nazi importees would still be around, or at least inspirational, in a way. <br><br>I am wondering what would be the simplest, direct, sort of straightforward way of going about researching the overt data about cooperations and collaborations between said bodies, in what appears to be MKultra like activities. Perhaps I am missing a link, data pool, Foia, something that would cut through the chase.<br><br>I am reading BlueBird now, sort of slowed down cause it was too hard on my nerves, but at least from browsing the names, index, attachment - no mention of Israel, or seemingly Israeli projects, sub projects, names, any lead.<br><br>Even the already researched areas, such as the LSD craze, where international conferences were held in the open, shows no sign of a Hebrew name or Israeli delegate. <br><br>One explanation could be that it was Jewish American scientists/doctors who provided the bridge, and then I would not know or recognize the name if they these are American names. Many Jewish academics are taking their sabbaticals in Israel to show solidarity and this has been the case for ages. But still there must have been something ON record. <br><br>just a thought tonight, that sometimes one has to say the obvious, maybe some information will appear.<br><br>---<br><br>Nasa did officially budget sub projects to be done in Israel, some involving high risk to humans. However for some reason, the Israeli side never alreted the potential victims of the possibility to sue NASA or even to take it with them, to find out rights and medical options. did any other foreign agency do that ?<br><br>-----------<br><br>today I found out, for intance, that a friend of mine is on Zyprexa for the last 4 years. This is a psychotropic medication, by Eli Lilly who is now under major law suits. Apparently, even the NYT published a long article about this medication, and FDA is looking into it. However, none of this information reaches the ISraeli consumers of this horrible medication, although people have died from Pancreatitis from using it continuously. Nobody filed any lawsuit here, although it is common practice all over North America. (Vioux users are going to sue, here, so its not a general attitude I suppose). Just a thought. <br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
ir

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Mind Control