alters

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

alters

Postby havanagila » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:12 am

was just reading the other day a <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.serve.com/vanunu/index.html#current" target="top">website dedicated</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> for (and partially by) Mordechai Vanunu, the israeli nuclear whistleblower. Following discussions here on DID/alters, I had a strong feeling that his new identity (and new name, John Crossman) might in fact be an alter. He no longer speaks Hebrew, says he can't cause he hates it too much.....etc., just a hunch.<br>--<br>Since I personally - at the peak of MC exploitation - felt a strong programming towards a "christian, english speaking, martyr" aspects, this seemed like a possibility. Could it be a private joke of american programmers/handlers involved in his case, on behalf of Israel ? (namely, kind of recreating a Jesus/John like biblical situation). These are crazy thoughts, but I was just wondering how it seems to you.<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagila

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: alters - after 18 years of oppression,11 in solitary

Postby hmm » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:17 am

you may be right,and your personal experiences mean you are likely more finely tuned to pick up signals of this than i am.<br>I have noticed that there seems to be a large overlap in symptoms between DID, BPD, and PTSD.<br>It seems likely to me that vanunu experienced as a adult something similar to what causes DID in children? for Vanunu the state is as powerful as a parent or adult is to a child.<br>I watched his release on television and was amazed that he seemed so strong and unbroken by the experience.<br>so i dont think your thoughts are crazy at all although i cant say im sure i think he is DID.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Since I personally - at the peak of MC exploitation - felt a strong programming towards a "christian, english speaking, martyr" aspects, this seemed like a possibility.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>i find this interesting too,my thoughts on this are that this is partly explained by the fact that "fundementalist" christians seem to be the only group with the cultural baggage required to accept without question the reality of SRA, and that many of the perps seem to have this same cultural baggage (or merely exploit it in others).<br>As a non-believer the whole satan thing was for me the most difficult boundary to cross while trying to understand the reality of RA. <p></p><i></i>
hmm

Re: alters - after 18 years of oppression,11 in solitary

Postby havanagila » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:58 pm

He might have been programmed before the imprisonment, as well, because he suddenly had a "conversion" of personality, while working in the plant. and he actually became christian, or interested in christianity during his stay in Aurstralia, before releasing the info and being caught, but i think he changed his name later, while in prison. not sure about it, though. I'm sure though that Crossman is a new addition, and I wonder if it rings a bell except the obvious - men on a cross, angry man, what else ? any Crossman in other famous stories/films ? MC famous themes ?<br>--<br>If its just an allusion to Jesus, then we have John Jesus. Wasn't John decapitated by Salome ? there's also the revelation book, traditionally by John. <br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagila

Return to Mind Control