mind control related movie #1? ~ Return from Witch Mountain

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Mormans and alien stuff

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:24 pm

The obvious link is the CIA's use of the faithful against the naive to control information.<br><br>Morman missionaries have been eyes and ears for the CIA for decades and John Hinckley Sr. is the head of the Morman Church plus close family friend of the Bush crime family. <br><br>We all know the notoriety of John Hinckley Jr. and the attempted coup against Reagan that only partially succeeded with Jr. as the Oswald/Sirhan/Chapman patsy.<br><br>The 'alien' story is used in many ways by alphabet agencies to sow confusion, discredit, distract, and even provide a technology-flavored futuristic hope for those who aren't sufficiently placated by the old mystery religions.<br><br>I just found a 2003 book by Phillip K. Krapf called 'The Challenge of Contact.' <br><br>Its website- www.thechallengeofcontact.com<br><br>From the back cover-<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Phillip H. Krapf <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>worked for 25 years as a copy editor at the Los Angeles Times</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, before retiring in 1993. He shared in a Pulitzer Prize as <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>a member of the Metro team that covered the 1992 Los Angeles riots.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Krapf is also the author of 'The Contact Has Begun.'<br><br>A new edition of The Challenge of Contact, revised and updated after 9/11.<br><br>"Will the world ever realize how close we human beings came to realizing a dream that men and women of vision have been contemplating for centuries-actual contact with an extraterrestrial life form?"<br><br>So writes Phil Krapf, a retired veteran Los Angeles Times copy editor who has shared a Pulitzer Prize. Since 1997, Krapf has been reporting on <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>a coalition of humans and aliens engaged in extensive interplanetary diplomacy-with a goal of open contact between the two species. In this, his third book about his unprecedented experiences, Krapf narrates the entire story of his three on-board contacts with an advanced ET race that has, amazingly, proposed the induction of Earth into an intergalactic federation of planets. </strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br>This revised edition shares the tragic news of the interruption of the contact project that resulted from the terrorist events of 9/11.<br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Before that day, our world was only months away from the dream of interspecies contact.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> This book explains why.<br><br>Praise for the first edition:<br><br>"I ask that people regard the revelations in Phillip Krapf's book with the same attention they directed to the Pentagon Papers in 1971.<br>-Daniel Sheehan-Chief counsel for civil litigation in the Iran-Contra affair, Chief counsel, Karen Silkwood case<br><br>"There was just something about Phillip Krapf that rang true. Over several hours the story held up.<br>-Art Bell, Coast to Coast Radio<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>What a load of Krapf.<br>The Daniel Sheehan quote is appropriate since the Pentagon Papers weren't what they were percieved as, either. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby NewKid » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:08 pm

Hugh, what's your take on the Werner Von Braun thesis (supposedly related to Dr. Carol Rosin, his spokesperson for the last 4 years of his life) -- that we would go from Cold War, to Rogue Nations, to Global Terrorism (the stage we find ourselves at today) to the ultimate trump card: A hoaxed threat from space.<br><br>on edit: Asteroids may be in there somewhere as well. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=newkid@rigorousintuition>NewKid</A> at: 4/10/06 4:13 pm<br></i>
NewKid

Postby thoughtographer » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:12 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>David Icke has all sorts of stuff about that. I can vouch for the fact that at least one Mormon temple has a secret underground basement, that is not part of the regular church tour. Not only did I see it in construction, while driving the "roach coach", and peered over the edge (where I wasn't supposed to go) while the masons were working, but my son-in-law helped do the tile work. He said there were secret passages and strange drains behind an altar down there in the basement. Sure does agree with what I later read on Icke's site, about reptilians, babies sacrificed, women being used as breeders for same. --MaryK<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Surely the drains and tile were for baptismal purposes. I'm no Mormon apologist by a longshot, but the "alien" cosmology and masonic symbolism are all right there, out in the open. No need to bust out Icke and the like, though I guess it makes things more fun for some people. As for the babies being "sacrificed" and women being used for "breeders", well -- it doesn't take much to make the reality fit those terms. <p><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"A crooked stick will cast a crooked shadow."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></p><i></i>
thoughtographer

Re: Werner von Braun and his mouthpiece (?) Dr. Rosin

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:06 am

I've heard a little bit of Dr. Carol Rosin on a downloaded clip about the Disclosure Project complete with excerpts from the 2001 Press Club event and some interviews afterwards.<br><br>I've no idea what her relationship with the old German scientist was but she certainly said that the Pentagon's continuous need for enemies would eventually include ET's.<br><br>While that makes sense to me, she lost me when she went on to declare "but they are really friendly and wish to help us," just before she passed out Reeses Pieces to all the kids. <br><br>Just kidding about the Reeses.<br><br>So I roll my eyes and mentally reply "thanks for passing that on. I'll put that information to good use."<br><br>A little disclosure and a little disinfo. Typical offerings from the military media complex.<br><br>I don't rule out life elsewhere in an enormous multiverse but when people with credit cards tell me what 'they' are 'really' up to, I smile politely at best and go back to the problem of violent humans exploiting the weak and leave the ET's to fend for themselves and do their own public relations. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Re: Werner von Braun and his mouthpiece (?) Dr. Rosin

Postby thoughtographer » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:47 am

I just realized that the Rose Bowl was only in "Return from Witch Mountain", the sequel -- uh, which this thread is discussing. For some reason, I thought it was in "Escape to Witch Mountain" as well, but it's been a while since I've seen either. <p><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"A crooked stick will cast a crooked shadow."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=thoughtographer>thoughtographer</A> at: 4/11/06 12:51 am<br></i>
thoughtographer

Postby MinM » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:58 pm

Good news on the 'Witch Mountain' front:
Race to Witch Mountain (2009)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1075417/
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby brainpanhandler » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:35 am

From Wikipedia:

In July 2007, Walt Disney Pictures hired Andy Fickman to direct Witch Mountain, a "modern re-imagining" to Escape to Witch Mountain, using a script by Matt Lopez.[3] The following August, actor Dwayne Johnson was cast into a lead role, with filming scheduled to begin in March 2008.[1] Fickman did not describe the film as a remake, defining his production as "a new chapter within the world of Witch Mountain". The director also described the book in which the films are based as "a very cool dark thriller" and anticipated drawing elements from it that did not exist in the 1975 film.[4] By March 2008, filmmakers were using a new script written by Mark Bomback.[5] The film was re-titled Race to Witch Mountain, and it began filming in Los Angeles in the same month.[6]

The convention center in Pomona, California was converted into the film's UFO Expo 9, and the interior of Witch Mountain was designed using photographs from a tour of NORAD's Cheyenne Mountain.[7] The director sought assistance from UFO experts, the military, and CIA advisers to shape the elements of the film. :shock: [8] He also introduced a new element in the remake, an extraterrestrial creature called Siphon. The creature was conceived by the design team who created the look for Alien and Predator.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_to_Witch_Mountain

He also introduced a new element in the remake, an extraterrestrial creature called Siphon.

Sounds like a whole lot of psyfun. :P
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Re: mind control related movie #1? ~ Return from Witch Mount

Postby Code Unknown » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:16 pm

anotherdrew wrote:anyone remember this or saw it lately? I just watched it again for the first time in several decades. Very influential when I was a kid, but almost completely forgotten about for a long time. check it out, it's Disney + Christopher Lee + oh so much more... Lee plays "Professor Gannon" btw...<br><br><br>a quote from Prof Gannon: "you will now function exclusivly under control... you will no longer think independantly, all thinking and reasoning will be done by the voice that commands you. do you understand?"<br><br>his lab has at least one caged goat too <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=anotherdrew>anotherdrew</A> at: 4/9/06 3:00 am<br></i>

Professor Gannon!
Code Unknown

Re: mind control related movie #1? ~ Return from Witch Mount

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Am I allowed to bump this thread? I realized it's not in General Discussion, so hopefully it's okay.

Which one of these Witch Mountain movies starred a young Kim Richards from the Real Housewives? I'm sometimes subjected to that particular program as background noise via my girlfriend and that woman reads as someone who went through some shit at some earlier point in her life. I have my own thoughts about those shows and that producer separate from anything else, but her involvement in these films as a child is something to note.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Previous

Return to Mind Control