Richard Alan Miller / Synthetic Telepathy / Microwaves

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Richard Alan Miller / Synthetic Telepathy / Microwaves

Postby gerryduffett » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:54 am

gerryduffett

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby American Dream » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:50 pm

I'm sure it is possible to learn things from Richard Alan Miller, but I should also point out that by his own admission he has worked for military/intel contractors with high-level security clearances, doing investigations of paranormal technologies and the like...
American Dream

Postby Enki-][ » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:33 am

Does this relate to Microwave Audio Induction? I remember seeing the patent application for that technology... and later something from NASA's JPL claiming that MAI doesn't effect the brain but instead only the inner ear. This doesn't make much sense to me, since part of the process according to the patent is to speed up the audio stream to some absurd level (10x speed perhaps?). Were it simply using heat expansion on the inner ear, you would get highly scrambled and incomprehensible speech, whereas the devices purportedly gave relatively clear speech only when sped up.

I would do my own experiments with this, but I lack the cash to buy parts for high power microwave transmitters :P. Also, I only have one brain.
Enki-][

Re: Richard Alan Miller / Synthetic Telepathy / Microwaves

Postby justdrew » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:49 am

this is NOT lost footage from The Drunk And On Drugs Happy Funtime Hour :P

maybe of interest... some of the medical research he apparently worked on sure sounds like mk-ultra but yeah, an 'insider' - I wonder how much of his claims are verifiable?

he at least knows a lot of keywords :shrug:

By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby guruilla » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:39 pm

In 1973, Joseph C. Sharp, an experimental psychologist at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, set up a landmark experiment on the road to synthetic telepathy (the principal means by with the Central Intelligence Agency communicates with its prisoners in the ECCS). He aimed a microwave beam, modulated to resemble acoustic waves, at the back of his own head and was able to hear his own voice count off the numbers from one through ten. This experiment was never published but it is described in James C. Lins' book, "Microwave Auditory Effects and Applications" [Thomas, 1978]. The phenomena discovered by Sharp became widely known in scientific circles as the microwave hearing effect, but in the subject patent is referred to as the radio frequency or RF hearing effect.

About a year ago, Allen Barker, a prisoner in the ECCS, called our attention to United States Patent 6,587,729 "Apparatus for audibly communicating speech using the radio frequency hearing effect". He had tracked the inventors back to a laboratory at Kirtland Air Force Base and, indeed, they have assigned the military applications of their invention to the Secretary of the Air Force.

Apparently, Sharp's original equipment produced only a seriously distorted resemblance to speech. If the listener did not know the content of the message, the audio signal was unintelligible. The purpose of this patent is to protect "a novel technique for the intelligible encoding of signals", particularly speech. The invention also overcomes the problem of the brain becoming heated from receiving extended messages, which the inventors cautiously describe as "undesirable".

The significance of this patent is that it is no longer possible to say that a person hearing voices is suffering from schizophrenia, and that it is no longer possible to say that a person hearing threatening voices is, ipso facto, suffering from paranoid schizophrenia. And it is no longer possible for the U.S. Government to contend that it knows nothing at all about the feasibility of producing "voices in the head", which is the principal complaint of persons incarcerated in the ECCS.

http://www.icomw.org/archives/airforce.asp

Official doc PDF linked also; either the tech exists or a lot of high-level work's gone into making it seem like it does.
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby Grizzly » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:36 pm

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Return to Mind Control