WMR on the crash landed FLA gubernatorial candidate

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

WMR on the crash landed FLA gubernatorial candidate

Postby steve vegas » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:22 pm

I knew there was something fishy about that story...That is if you believe <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://waynemadsenreport.com/">Wayne Madsen</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->, there's a connection to Mel Sembler in there...<br><br>October 13/14/15, 2006 -- LATE EDITION -- WMR's intrepid sources in Florida report on some details about GOP gubernatorial candidate and current Attorney General Charlie Crist, or should we say Charlie Christodoulos. Crist's father, Charlie, Sr., legally shortened the family's name in 1949, according to court records in Pinellas County, Florida. The elder Crist's father emigrated from Cyprus to the United States in 1912. We have also discovered a bit more about Crist's personal details, much of which have been obscured because of Crist's status as a "law enforcement officer." Under post-Patriot Act laws, personal details on law enforcement officers are blocked by special statutes.<br><br>WMR received the following article today from George Maurer, a Key West Florida radio talk show host. This article contains information that every Florida voter should know before casting their ballot before or on November 7.<br><br>"At the outset of this message, let me first get something off my chest. I’m a gay man who, never since I realized same more than 30 years ago, has ever denied same, and who served 30 years in the Army/Army Reserve. About Florida congressperson Mark Foley, I’ve found these past few days particularly troubling, especially so as I’m a progressive Democrat and very troubled about the HYPOCRISY of many of our Republican opposition.<br><br>Starting at the top, we have AWOL George W. Bush who constantly gives TV speeches in front of and with a picture background of military audiences. AWOL George’s only military background was a 6-year obligation with the Texas Air National Guard which he used to get a deferment from going to Vietnam, and from which obligation he was Absent Without Leave (AWOL) for the last couple of years of his tour. This same hypocrite has taken us to mammoth, unjustified, unpaid, prolonged war, killing hundreds of thousands of people. In the last couple of days, he and his hypocritical colleagues have enacted a military detainee bill which broadly defines “enemy combatants” and makes any US citizen or resident subject to same, without right of habeas corpus review, review only by an “enemy combatant review tribunal”. They have voted to pay for and construct a 300-mile fence between the US-Mexico 3,000 mile border.<br><br>Now we have Mark Foley. As an adult, I’ve never fooled around with underage males, let alone those over whom I’ve had some degree of power.<br><br>Now, even the most staunch of Republicans must know about Florida congressperson Mark Foley. But what about Charlie Crist (Jr?), Florida’s Republican candidate for Governor?<br><br>The following appears in the online material of the Insurance Journal (www.insurancejournal.com/comments), as a 9/16/06 posting of Beverly S. Hill of Tallahassee, Florida:<br><br>'CHARLES CRIST is an ’IN THE CLOSET HOMOSEXUAL.’<br><br>The fact that he is GAY means nothing.<br><br>The fact that he is IN THE CLOSET and represents a party that hates GAYS means everything. This kind of hypocrisy is grotesque and cannot be tolerated. I hope we can all help Charlie ‘COME OUT’ before the election.'<br><br>Let’s take a look at Crist’s biography. This perpetually tan (at least from the neck up), handsome, 50-year old bachelor was born on June 24, 1956 in Altoona, PA.. Half of Greek origin, half Scots-Irish, his Greek dad, Charles Crist, Sr., M.D., changed the family name in 1949, from Christodoulos, dropping the 'h' and the 'doulos.'<br><br>The second oldest of 4 children and the only son, the family moved to Atlanta when young Charlie was 6 weeks old, and where his dad went to medical school. In 1960, then Dr. Crist got a job at Bayfront Medical Center and the family moved to St. Petersburg, Florida. In 1966, Dr. Crist won election to the Pinellas County School Board.<br><br>From 1970-74, presumably, Charlie attended St. Petersburg High School where his dad was football team doctor, and where Crist was said to have played quarterback until 'his playing career was cut short by a knee injury his senior year.'<br><br>At the Crist home on Snell Isle, Charlie was said to play catch with the boy next door, Felix Fudge, who 'was four years younger.'<br><br>Apparently, in the fall of 1974, Charlie decided to go to Wake Forest University in North Carolina, because, despite his high school knee injury, he, according to an 8/27/06 St. Petersburg Times’ news article, 'hoped to extend his football career at a small university …. *** (B)ut he was a walk-on, a bench warmer who played in junior varsity games but never took a snap in a varsity contest.' Of course, Crist’s official state bio merely says he “attended Wake Forest University, where he played quarterback ….”<br><br>Now unlike AWOL George W. Bush, there’s not a word anywhere that I’ve seen about Charlie’s draft status in 1975 as the war was ending in Vietnam, and the draft as well, and no indication that he served a single day in the military. 'After his sophomore year at Wake Forest, a homesick Crist gave up on football and *** decided to transfer to Florida State University,' presumably in the fall of 1976. After graduating from FSU in June, 1978 (?), Crist apparently, in the fall of 1978, entered Cumberland School of Law in Birmingham, Alabama.<br><br>In the summer of 1979, Crist, while attending law school in Alabama, entered his one and only brief marriage to a woman, Amanda Morrow. During the 1979 holiday season, Crist’s sister Catherine Kennedy said his 'head was down and his shoulders were slumped.' Crist was the one who filed for divorce only some 6 months after the marriage and it was dissolved on 2/15/80. 'Like Crist, Morrow did not marry again.' In the Miami Herald 8/24/06 commentary 'Naked Politics” (www.miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics), 'Bruce' posted 'What’s this about Charlie’s ex-wife, Amanda Morrow, being a lesbian? Does the press know that she has lived with her partner for years? Is this why Charlie’s marriage failed? Is this why Mr. Crist is for Civil Union for gays? Does this mean that their marriage was a sham?' Presumably, Crist graduated from the Alabama law school in June, 1981.<br><br>Crist’s reported chronology from 1981 until his 1992 election to the state senate is inexact at best. As far as I can glean it, he twice failed the bar exam before passing it on the third try.<br><br>While struggling with the bar exam, he apparently 'interned' with the State Attorney’s Office (in Pinellas?). (It helps to have a Republican medical doctor daddy.) Presumably in 1982, he got a 5-year job as ‘general counsel' for the St. Petersburg-based National Association of Professional Baseball Players, the 'controlling body' for minor-league baseball in the US, Canada, Mexico and the Dominican Republic.<br><br>Given time off for various months at end during the 5 years, he unsuccessfully ran for the state senate in 1986. Then, supposedly in 1987, he joined his brother-in-law’s, J. Emery Wood’s, one-man law firm.<br><br>In 1988, Connie Mack won US Senate election, and Crist worked for a year as Mack’s state director. He returned, for a couple of years apparently, to his brother-in-law’s law practice, and Charlie was then elected himself to the state senate in 1992 where he served for 4 years until 1996. In 1997, who knows what he did? In 1998, Crist ran unsuccessfully for US Senate against Bob Graham. In 1999, Jeb Bush appointed him Deputy Director for the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation and he then won election as Florida Education Commissioner where he served from January 2001 to January 2003. From January 2003 to date, Crist won election and has served as Florida’s Attorney General.<br><br>One might sarcastically suggest that a person with an undistinguished academic career, an almost non-existent private sector career, who’s tan, handsome and articulate and has a fairly rich Republican daddy, certainly deserves to be on the public dole as Florida’s Education Commissioner and Attorney General. Now, of course, Crist is the Republican nominee to be Florida Governor.<br><br>One should note that, while Education Commissioner in 2001, Crist was reported as condemning a play with a gay theme that 'offended Christians' (see May, 2001 newsletter, www.transfamily.org).<br><br>For the past year, as Crist’s quest to be governor developed, Charlie has supposedly been 'dating' Kathryn 'Katie' Pemble, executive vice-president of the Bank of St. Petersburg. Pemble is 41 years of age, divorced, and has a 7-year old daughter. As to possible marriage with Pemble, Crist says 'I haven’t thought about it.' In mid-September, 2006, 'millionaire Reform Party gubernatorial candidate Max Linn '… 'insist(ed) that Charlie Crist is gay” … 'on Orlando radio station WFLA-AM 540' … to talk show 'host Bud Hedlinger ….' Linn said 'he would ‘put my hand on a stack of Bibles’ to say Crist is gay.' His sexual preference is not to women ….’(See www.blogd.tampabay.com/buzz.)<br><br>As to Crist’s being gay, 'Linn claimed to know this because he and Crist were in the same 1985 class of Leadership St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce program. ‘We discussed it,’ Linn said. Linn … said if Crist were to win, he would be subject to extortion and blackmail. In the next breath, Linn said he would avoid mudslinging but that Crist’s personal life is a special case because it’s about integrity.” (See www.sptimes.com/2006/09/23).'\<br><br>The Florida GOP cover-up arising from "Pagegate" continues.<br><br>Florida independent gubernatorial candidate Max Linn has been vocal about Crist's closeted gay lifestyle. We received this release from the Linn campaign this afternoon:<br><br>"Max Linn rented a plane today, and had to land it on the highway with NO ENGINE...,John says to say he crash landed the plane...it is hitting the news now....to think we had to push it as traffice is backed up in the busiest corridor of Fla! Max is ok...here are the "talking points" we have created to call the newsrooms. I wanted to write you first,,,John says it will be put out all over the Internet by you. Hope to meet you someday,,,,always intrigued by intel officers. Especially after listening to Kay Griggs!<br><br><br>Max Linn of Treasure Island, FL , candidate for governor had to land his plane on I-4 Eastbound lanes after having engine trouble at approx. 1:45pm this afternoon. He took off from Lakeland Linder Regional Airport and was headed to Orlando Executive Airport, and then on to St. Augustine for a TV show.<br><br>Linn was taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center, injuries are not life threatening.<br><br>Max was not flying his own plane, he was flying a rented plane that was leased to Bay Air out of St. Petersburg, FL. We believe the planes owner is from Deleware.<br>Max Linn holds a degree in Aviation for Louisiana Tech and has been a flight instructor. He was alone on the plane."<br><br>WMR has also learned that Crist's fraternity brother at Florida State was Brent Sembler, son of major Bush and Crist financial backer Mel Sembler. Sembler, who served as George W. Bush's ambassador to Italy and Daddy Bush's ambassador to Australia, was the brains behind the founding of SEED, Straight, Inc. and the Drug Free American Foundation (DFAF). Straight and SEED have been accused of abusing teens undergoing drug rehabilitation, including subjecting teens to brainwashing techniques. And what doctor served on the advisory board of SEED and approved of such techniques that subjected underage teens to brainwashing? None other than Dr. Charlie Crist, Sr., the father of the man who seeks to replace Jeb Bush and Governor of Florida. And why has Bernie McCabe, the State Attorney for Pinellas County, never brought charges against SEED, Straight, and DFAF for child abuse? It might have something to do with the fact that McCabe is a campaign contributor to Charlie Crist.<br><br>It is clear that Crist's candidacy is an attempt to continue the Bush "banana republic" regime in Florida. And that spells big trouble for Democrats in the 2008 presidential election. After all, we should all remember what Jeb Bush and his hand-picked Secretary of State Katherine Harris pulled off in 2000. <p></p><i></i>
steve vegas

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: WMR on the crash landed FLA gubernatorial candidate

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:55 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>WMR has also learned that Crist's fraternity brother at Florida State was Brent Sembler, son of major Bush and Crist financial backer Mel Sembler.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>I keep expecting something even darker than what we already know to come out about Sembler one of these days. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby dbeach » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:37 pm

these FLA reds all were attack dogs or hired attack thugs in the infamous FLA stolen bribed elction of 2000.<br><br>MAYBE law enforcement is slowly making a list and checking it twice to remove these lil fish.<br><br>while the big sharks like Jeb Bush swim free and Jeb positions himself for a pResidentail bid..<br><br>Poppy O said Jeb would bea good dictator ...<br>I mean pResident.<br><br>The Law could be funtioning as a bush tool to remove any future embarassments to the Bush's dieNASTY{dynasty}<br><br>one thing for sure is the big sharks still roam <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby rain » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:56 pm

WOW, thanx for posting that SteveV.<br><br>Lidle's plane came from Lakeland too.<br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Postby rain » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:31 am

and Cannon<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2006/10/is-gop-candidate-crist-straight-was-he.html">cannonfire.blogspot.com/2...as-he.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Postby Seventhsonjr » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:22 am

Just for the record:<br><br>The comment about this guy's draft status in 1975 is bogus. The draft ended in 1972 (altho registration may still have been required, I don't know of anyone who did or whether that is the caee)<br><br>I hate it when an otherwise informative artilc emakes stupid mistakes like this.<br><br>It smells to me like Rovian innoculation: i.e. publicize something with false facts, easily disprovable, to discredit the part of the story which is true.<br><br>Oh well.<br><br>BTW - sounds like an EMP device stopped the engine from working in the plane.<br><br>Same thing which took down wellstone and I believe probably flight 93 on 9-11-01 <p></p><i></i>
Seventhsonjr

Postby starroute » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:57 pm

That blog entry at Cannonfire is worth more attention than just the link rain gave it. For example:<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The ties between Crist and the Sembler family are not just financial. I urge readers (especially those who live in Florida) to publicize this 2002 piece by Wesley Fager, who has done so much to expose Sembler's child abuse.<br><br>Fager's piece suggests that Crist (who passed his bar exam "on the third try" ) was appointed by Jeb to serve as Florida's Attorney General to make sure that Mel Sembler could avoid legal troubles . . .<br><br>More than that. Since high school, Crist has been friends with Brent Sembler, son of Mel Sembler. They spend a great deal of time together on Crist's boat. . . .<br><br>We still do not know quite how Mel Sembler first became involved with institutionalized child abuse, but we do know that Straight is a direct descendant of the SEED, which was exposed by an early-70s congressional investigation as an abusive mind control operation. Revelations about Seed sparked a national controversy at the time.<br><br>Brent Sembler (according to Fager) was in the Seed program as a young man. At the same time, he befriended Charlie Crist. This odd confluence of events naturally leads one to ask: Was Crist also a Seed "graduate"? Is that how he and Mel Sembler's son formed a lifelong friendship?<br><br>Apparently, Crist's father (who still gives his son daily advice) was also linked to the notorious Seed:<br><br>"How in the world did Dr. Charles J. Crist, MD, then vice chairman of the Pinellas County School Board (other times its chairman) get involved in The Seed? According to the local newspaper, not only was he on The Seed's Advisory Board, but on several occasions he asked the school system to cooperate with The Seed."<br><br>As noted earlier, Jeb Bush appointed Crist to a position where he could quash many of the Sembers' legal troubles. The Bush family and the Semblers have long been allies; Mel's wife -- Brent's mother -- was the finance co-chair for one of Jeb's gubernatorial campaigns.<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Something's going on here, folks.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
starroute

Postby starroute » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:04 pm

Wesley Fager -- to whom that Cannonfire post refers -- has been crusading against Straight for some time. Here's something from his website which makes it clear that Straight was not merely an abusive juvenile program but a full-on cult:<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.thestraights.com/wes-bio.htm">www.thestraights.com/wes-bio.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>In Straight they learned that not just Bill, but the whole family was sick and needed treatment. Tremendous pressure was placed on their other child, a daughter, to convince her she needed rehabilitation treatment from Straight too, even though she had no drug problem. The Fagers were shown pictures of dead kids and became convinced Bill would die without Straight. They were encouraged to see the Group of Straight kids known as phasors clean shaven with neat haircuts -- and no black Led Zepplin tee-shirts. The Fagers attended mandatory fellowship meetings every Monday and Friday night, no exceptions, which lasted until late in the evening. They opened their home up as a boarding house for four to six kids every night where they prepared meals for and provided laundry services, bathing facilities and sleeping accommodations for their young boarders. They bore the brunt of most of the expenses for this. They were forbidden from asking their young boarders about any happenings of the day unless all parties were present. If a kid had received a black eye from another boy that day, the parent could not ask about the eye unless the hitter was also present! The Fagers took kids to and from the camp compound and took off work to take kids to doctor appointments. One of them had to be in the home every evening seven days a week, unless spelled by an out-of-town parent. They could not leave town without Straight's approval--not for their job or even to attend a funeral. They could not have company, even a preacher, unless the person had been interviewed by Straight. <br><br>Straight was like a church to Mr. Fager with people hugging and kissing him and at the same time scolding him publicly in sessions we now know are synanons. Husbands stood wives up, and wives their husbands, to publicly report each others misdeeds to the parent Group . Group members took turns scolding the standing spouse while ending each indictment with "but I love you" which became so used that the word love ceased to have meaning. Many parents broke down and cried at these public confessionals. They sang childish songs like Row Row Row Your Boat.. A hat was passed around at fellowship meetings and parents were stood up and scolded for not contributing to the bus fund. When one man and woman who lived together as a common-law couple were pressured into getting married, Straight suggested they get married on the drug rehab compound! When not at work or taking care of kids in their home, the Fagers were selling raffle tickets, candies, Christmas trees, Christmas wreaths and flowers for Straight. Mrs. Fager prepared meals which were sold to other parents at the fellowship meetings. <br><br>The Fagers attended an extended, weekend-long synanon which was similar, in ways, to an est seminar. Bathroom visits were controlled and you were led around by your belt loop when you did get permission to go to the bathroom. Parent Group was hypnotized in mass at this retreat which Mr. Fager feels was the most humiliating experience of his life up until that time. Parents wrote daily confessionals called Moral Inventories which were turned in to staff and publicly discussed. Carnal knowledge between a man and his wife was strictly forbidden during this holy period. Phasors would turn in a parent for holding hands. Mothers were forbidden from wearing makeup. Parents could not make or receive calls during the retreat period.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br> <p></p><i></i>
starroute

Postby robertdreed » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:15 pm

"...We still do not know quite how Mel Sembler first became involved with institutionalized child abuse..."<br><br>aka the Gitmo Bay approach to forced rehabilitation...<br><br>According to a quoted conversation with the Semblers that I've read, their involvement in the "antidrug cause" began when they found out that a son of theirs (Brent Sembler?) was smoking marijuana, back in the 1970s. I'm unclear in my recall as to whether or not the son was enrolled in The Seed, or some similar program, in order to "cure" him. According to their pronouncements, at some point the teenage Sembler was pronounced "drug-free", a "success" which supposedly led to the Semblers adopting the issue as something of a crusade.<br><br>I found the quotes on-line somewhere, I'll try to dig it up. <br><br>Update- apparently the son in question* was a "Seed graduate." <br><br>* (Brent Sembler? [see above])<br><br>Related: <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.melsembler.com/index.html">www.melsembler.com/index.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Okay, found what I was looking for:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.floridatrend.com/issue/default.asp?a=3356&s=1&d=5/1/97">www.floridatrend.com/issu...1&d=5/1/97</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"...Sembler returns to the sofa. Flipping through the photo album, he points to a shot of him and Betty, hand-in-hand with Nancy Reagan. "In 1980 Nancy Reagan was known for Adolfo clothes and the dishes she bought for the White House," he says, rapid fire. "So Betty and I advised her to take on the drug crusade. Everyone thought we were crazy. But the next thing we know, she comes out with the demand-reduction program, you know the "Just Say No" thing. That came from us."<br><br>Braggadocio it is not. The drug cause, in fact, was Sembler's entree to national politics. In 1973 Mel and Betty Sembler awoke to the realization that one of their sons was smoking pot. "Mel and I were completely shocked," recalls Betty Sembler.<br><br>"We saw this as a fundamental breakdown of everything we believed in: family, education, law and order, responsibility to the community. Drugs represented the very antithesis of these values - pure selfishness."<br><br>Their son (they won't say which one of the three) received counseling and kicked the habit. But other young people from the community, Mel and Betty realized, were not so fortunate. At once, the Semblers pledged support and money to local drug prevention and treatment causes. And in 1976, after the closing of St. Petersburg's only juvenile drug treatment center, Mel Sembler founded a privately funded, nonprofit drug rehabilitation program called Straight. For 17 years, Sembler served as Straight's board chairman and principal benefactor. Affiliate centers opened around the country. He gave generously to fund the operations and asked others to do the same. Out of necessity, he learned the art of fund raising.<br><br>Dinner for George Bush<br><br>In 1979, Sembler's sister called from Houston, asking a favor: host a fund-raising dinner for a George Bush, who had launched his first bid for the presidency. (Sembler, a life-long Democrat, had soured on President Carter's drug control efforts and recently switched parties.)..."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>continued<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"... In 1993, after returning from Australia, Sembler was accused of pressuring Florida state officials and lawmakers to overrule the recommendations of auditors from the state's Department of Health and Rehabilitative Services and renew the operating license of his Straight drug treatment center.<br><br>Responding to years of complaints from former patients, auditors cited evidence of excessive use of force, sleep deprivation, and the withholding of food and medication. Sembler denies any wrongdoing and continues to defend the program's methods, particularly against the criticisms of the St. Petersburg Times editorial board. "People thought we were taking away children's rights. But we saw it just the opposite - giving them back their rights by helping them get off drugs." In 1993, with the allegations surfacing and the program losing about $500,000 a year, Sembler closed Straight.<br><br>Betty Sembler, herself a veteran activist in many anti-drug causes, labels the center's detractors as misguided. Anyone who fully understands the dangers of drugs, she says, will agree that drastic measures are sometimes needed. Betty recently founded an organization to oppose state-level proposals to decriminalize marijuana, such as California's Proposition 215.<br><br>By some accounts, the backlash to Straight's treatment philosophy only fueled Sembler's enthusiasm for conservative causes. Indeed, he speaks proudly of an ACLU lawsuit filed against Straight's Atlanta affiliate some years ago. "It just shows that we must have been doing things right," he says with a grin. And Sembler freely admits to leveraging his reputation within Republican Party circles to air his drug policy concerns. The story he likes to tell is of being contacted by five presidential candidates within 48 hours after Dick Cheney - the former Defense Secretary whom Sembler had urged to run - withdrew from the 1996 race. The winning suitor was former Tennessee Governor Lamar Alexander, who knew that Sembler would back the candidate with the toughest stance on drugs. "Mel's passion is the drug curse in America," says Alexander, who is weighing his chances for another run at the White House. "He's very good at raising money, and every campaign needs people like him, but the reason he does it is simply to make a difference in his crusade against drugs..." </em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=robertdreed>robertdreed</A> at: 10/15/06 4:45 pm<br></i>
robertdreed

Re: Straight and Seed

Postby alice » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:41 pm

Are all the kids on these programmes paid for by private individuals?<br><br>Do public bodies pay them to take "difficult" kids in care? <br><br> Here, in UK ,there is a push towards private fostering and other programmes for "challenging/difficult" kids .<br>Social sevices have run out of options in how to deal with kids who have been abused and present with intense behavioural difficulties. Currently specialist schools which agree to deal with the most disturbed child can charge more than the most expensive public schol (which over here means private ...think Eton or Harrow) .<br> <p></p><i></i>
alice

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:43 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x2562132">www.democraticunderground...02x2562132</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby alice » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:35 pm

and then I read this <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.trebach.com/media/carta.htm">www.trebach.com/media/carta.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>and this ..."<br><br>I came across these words from the Wayne Madsen reports. This is the first a heard about it. <br><br>…….BayWalk is managed by Sembler Co., the firm owned by George W. Bush's ambassador to Italy and major Bush family campaign contributor Mel Sembler. Sembler is an arch-neocon who has been named by Italian intelligence sources as a key player in the laundering of the bogus Niger yellowcake uranium documents, the activities of Pentagon paramilitary operations in Italy,……."<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.waynemadsenreport.com">www.waynemadsenreport.com</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> August 9, 2005 -- Peaceful anti-war demonstrators are being repeatedly arrested in downtown St. Petersburg, FL <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
alice

Return to Politics and Stolen Elections