US CODE: Title 18, 201

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

US CODE: Title 18, 201

Postby Fearless » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:05 pm

I work for a national non-profit trade organization. We had a district general membership meeting last week, which I attended. Our organization sent a speaker for our meeting. He was a President/Owner of a medium sized corporation. His topic was to be the election.<br><br>He talked about face time with Bush and Rove, and how he got it. He wanted to talk to him about prison labor taking government business away from him, because he can't compete. He said they pay prisoners $.35/hour. He suggested that Rove took care of it for him. <br><br>He said Bush knows alot about oil and baseball, but is pretty much a dimwit on everything else. He had several big checks for his Congress person, and that's how he got face time. He said it cost him less than he pays his lowest paid employee.<br><br>He complained about Condi not doing anything about China's currency manipulation, because she was focused on N. Korea. He said the Dems will take both the House and Senate due to Foley.<br><br>He kept talking about how something had to be done about "201". So I looked it up...Google brought me to Cornell Law's website. It seems the 201 is the federal statute about bribing public officials...<br><br>It was completely interesting and at the same time, nauseating, to see how these men think. <br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00000201----000-.html" target="top">Link</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Fearless

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: US CODE: Title 18, 201

Postby dbeach » Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:22 pm

Thats why its CONgress..<br>we would be much better served without a CONgress and some form of Citizen participation in govt instead of this elites sytem of mass murder wars bribes extortion which is the cesspool called Wash DC .<br><br>Oh did I mention they also removed Freedom with the MCA Act and the Warner amendment and ...oopps forgot the Patriot Act...<br><br>Bush is not the real pres ..so what do you call an illegal occupation by a hostile cabal<br><br>The US Government Incorporated <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: US CODE: Title 18, 201

Postby brownzeroed » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:22 am

Yes, it is nauseating. It takes some serious intestinal fortitude to really wrap your head around where they're coming from. Small minded misanthropes. It really blows that this behavior is not only tolerated, but rewarded. <p></p><i></i>
brownzeroed

Return to Politics and Stolen Elections