Tony Blair been Subpoenaed by Chicago US Attorney Fitzgerald

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Tony Blair been Subpoenaed by Chicago US Attorney Fitzgerald

Postby dbeach » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:40 am

found this at tom flocco<br><br>who is often on cloak and dagger with sherman and lenny bloom<br><br><br>I would love this to be true...<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.stewwebb.com/Tony%20Blair%20Wanted.htm">www.stewwebb.com/Tony%20B...Wanted.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>www.stewwebb.com <br><br>Official Press Release <br><br>Tuesday July 12, 2005 2:PM <br><br>Tony Blair Wanted <br><br>For the Deaths of CIA Valerie Plume Agents Network & 1700 American Soldiers. <br><br>By Tom Heneghan & Stew Webb Federal Whistleblowers <br><br>Heneghan-Webb Presidential & Vice Presidential Candidates 2004 <br><br>Tony Blair has been Subpoenaed by Chicago US Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald. <br><br>Blair is claiming Diplomatic Immunity. <br><br>US Attorney Fitzgerald readied extradition request. <br><br>More Details Coming, stay tuned www.stewwebb.com <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Tony Blair been Subpoenaed by Chicago US Attorney Fitzge

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:59 am

Stew Webb, another one of those people with whom Ted Gunderson has lived, I believe. One thing of Webb's that I would be interested in learning more about is The Finders, or something like that. Time for a search. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Re: Tony Blair been Subpoenaed by Chicago US Attorney Fitzge

Postby professorpan » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:47 am

I really doubt this will get any traction. <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Stew Webb

Postby heyjt » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:49 am

I spent time on the phone with Webb 10 years ago while researching an article. He's over the top in many ways. <br> One thing he does have is access. He confrence called or hooked me up with half a dozen other researchers.<br> I interviewed him on a cable-access tv show several times also. He would build a case that sounded good and throw in something off the wall right at the end of the interview, which tended to blow the topic.<br> Disinfo guy? I don't know. I discussed this with Rayelan at Rumor Mill News by e-mail and she says her ex-husband Gunther had Webb checked out and he was sincere (at least).<br> As far as the finders, he put me on a call with a woman named Silvia that had done extensive research on them. <br> --Sounded like Mk-Ultra.... <p></p><i></i>
heyjt

Re: Stew Webb

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:40 pm

Raylan and Gunther, Ted Gunderson, Barbara Hartwell (sp?), Stew Webb, Honagger (?)....all are bigger-than-life-over-the-top-Days-of-Our-Lives stories in themselves. Talk about food fights. They make me begin to have a speck of respect for DU and Kos's restrictive policies. Nah, I still don't like my food pre-chewed for me. Seeking information is like panning for gold--much gravel must be discarded, and in the process, other gems may be thrown away. Am I mixing metaphors? Oh, well.<br><br>I have captures of the Finders police reports, if they aren't fraudulent, but haven't figured out if it is possible to post photo images here. Weird and interesting. Can't remember where I got them--think it was Webb's site.<br><br> <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Re: Stew Webb

Postby dbeach » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:53 pm

according to cloak ..fitzgerald is not with the criminals<br><br>now spitzer who is investigating 9/11 is said to be running for governor..translate as he is useless..for the TRUTHies<br><br>sift through the gravel for the gems..works for me<br><br>also<br>beneath every bush is some heavy dirt.. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

not to hijack the thread...

Postby Ted the dog » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:41 pm

but someone mentioned the finders....any new news on them? the last recent thing I saw (which might have been on here, actually) was that Pettie's wife (or was it daughter?) had established some kind of "60's style commune" in Virginia. anyone remember that? <p></p><i></i>
Ted the dog

Re: not to hijack the thread...

Postby professorpan » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:00 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>but someone mentioned the finders....any new news on them? the last recent thing I saw (which might have been on here, actually) was that Pettie's wife (or was it daughter?) had established some kind of "60's style commune" in Virginia. anyone remember that?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Yes. I will try to dig it up. <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

A few thoughts.....

Postby emad » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:07 pm

Bush, Blair & Shari = Bush, Blair & Cherie (Blair)???<br><br>PE-2 also known as Propaganda Dewey = P2 Lodge, also known as Propaganda Due???<br><br><br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
emad

lol...

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:20 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"Raylan and Gunther, Ted Gunderson, Barbara Hartwell (sp?), Stew Webb, Honagger (?)....all are bigger-than-life-over-the-top-Days-of-Our-Lives stories in themselves"</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>Well said. Whenever I find myself reading one of their pissing matches my brain starts to hurt real bad. It's company I don't want to keep.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Re: lol...

Postby dbeach » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:58 pm

anyone read ultimate seduction..3 part sreies ansd some ot those gunther stories are listed?? <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Return to Plame Investigation