Fitzgerald VS Chicago Machine

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby dbeach » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:05 pm

'Chicago Chicago..toddlin town.."<br><br>"Febuary 14 1929 Saint Valentines Day.. 7 members of the Bugsy Moran gang disguised as policemen gunned down members of the Al Capone gang.." ole song intro from the rockin 50s..<br><br>its a toddlin town>>"<br><br>CIA leak prosecutor takes on Chicago machine<br>Fitzgerald leads investigation into Daley's political empire<br> <br><br>"Updated: 5:21 p.m. ET Aug. 6, 2005<br>CHICAGO - He sent members of New York’s Gambino crime family to the federal pen and he jailed terrorists who planned to strike America with a wave of bombings.<br><br>Now Patrick J. Fitzgerald, the federal prosecutor who heads Washington’s CIA leak investigation, is also taking on City Hall.<br><br>The 45-year-old New Yorker who is chief federal prosecutor in Chicago is digging deep into Mayor Richard M. Daley’s political empire. And former Illinois Gov. George Ryan is due to go to trial on federal corruption charges Sept. 15.<br><br>Miller said she was keeping her promise of confidentiality to her source. But Fitzgerald said not even the attorney general or director of central intelligence could make such a vow.<br><br>“I would love to tell someone, ’Come in, and tell me what you know. I will never betray who you are to anyone,”’ Fitzgerald said. “I would love to say that in the hunt for bin Laden.”"<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Fitzgerald VS Chicago Machine

Postby dbeach » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:09 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.rense.com/">www.rense.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>7 stories at rense about Fitzie and the criminals..<br><br>ah the good ole days when the politicians would take the dirty money and leave us alone..now the politicians are worse than the ole gangs.. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby Anonymous » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:42 pm

"Febuary 14 1929 Saint Valentines Day.. 7 members of the Bugsy Moran gang disguised as policemen gunned down members of the Al Capone gang.." ole song intro from the rockin 50s..."<br><br>I believe it was the other way around. <p></p><i></i>
Anonymous

oops

Postby dbeach » Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:50 pm

"1929 - St. Valentine's Day Massacre at 10:30 am on Feb. 14;Al Capone's gang kills 5 of Moran's gang, firing 200 bullets in 8 minutes; the Chicago police are blamed because 2 Capone men were dressed in police uniforms; Capone fled to Florida, staying at his Palm Isle estate near the Belle Isle estate of J.C. Penney where J. Edgar Hoover visited (but myth that Hoover was disturbed by the sounds of loud Capone parties); E.Q. Johnston used federal grand jury and federal marshals to force Capone back to Chicago where he was arrested, tried, convicted, jailed for 1 year; however, Capone became a popular hero in Chicago, setting up soup kitchen to feed victims of the Depression, using the press to create an image of a modern Robin Hood, with 7 books written about him by 1931, including the classic by Fred Pasley, "Al Capone: The Biography of a Self-Made Man""<br><br>its a toddlin town<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: oops

Postby chiggerbit » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:07 am

Speaking of Hoover, does anyone have information on his sex life? It would make a good thread. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Return to Plame Investigation