""Watergate-level event" is about to occur in

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The media became a high tech Stability Operation

Postby anotherdrew » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:50 pm

robertdreed, thanks for the info, I somehow failed to realise that Waters album was about a real radio station, I'll have to look for/order this book.<br><br>As far as I know one freeform station still lives: WFMU<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.wfmu.org">www.wfmu.org</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Their DJs are mostly music, but there is some news. They host a huge Dave Emory archive of his show For the Record. For anyone who doesn't know, Emory has been a long time researcher who's been conecting the dots for decades. I think he brings good stuff, but I don't hear his name mentioned much. <p></p><i></i>
anotherdrew

Blog: View Blog (0)

re: media as high-tech Stability Operations. 'The Agronomist

Postby Watchful Citizen » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:38 pm

(sorry to continue the digression on media control)<br><br>An inspiring film to rent is 'The Agronomist' about Jean Dominique, the national hero who ran Radio Haiti and organized against the US-supported dictatorship. The compelling ending will knock you out of your chair and show you how powerful cultural messaging is in our state-hijacked media.<br><br>This WWII era OSS field manual on 'moral operations' (psy-ops) outlines how small radio stations called 'Freedom Stations' (of course) can be used to affect the morale of the local population.<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/oss/moimplements21dec1943.htm">www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/os...ec1943.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>(Provisional Basic Field Manual -- Morale Operations, Dec. 21, 1943 by General William Donovan)<br><br>That's what those wonderful FM stations were and why they got destroyed and now are all run remotely by Clear Channel to keep our morale where corporations can get at it.<br><br>Woodstock Generation culture was a huge threat to fascist American elite so they took it apart by buying it out, infiltrating with Mafia and CIA to control money flow, mismanage/sabotage, and even poison with drugs. Nixon feared Lennon, not Lenin. So they replaced CSNY with Britney Spears 'who trusts her president.'<br>I hope an anarchist knocked her up. Yes, that was mean.<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://alexconstantine.50megs.com/the_covert_war.html">alexconstantine.50megs.co...t_war.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>(The Covert War Against Rock)<br> <p></p><i></i>
Watchful Citizen

Wayne Madsen

Postby dbeach » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:12 am

Is Madsen gettin more accurate info from his sources??<br><br>seems better informed than usual<br><br>''November 1, 2005 -- Bush White House Circling Wagons for a Long Siege. After being identified in the Patrick Fitzgerald indictment of Vice President Cheney's Chief of Staff Lewis Libby, Cheney's counsel David Addington has been named as the replacement for Libby as Chief of Staff. Also, John Hannah, who is said to have been "flipped" as a cooperating witness early on by Fitzgerald, has been named as Libby's replacement as Assistant National Security Adviser to the Vice President. This "in your face" reaction to the Libby indictment indicates the White House is preparing for a continued investigation and are preparing a strategy to stonewall the prosecutor and the court that will deliberate the charges against Libby.<br><br>Addington was cited in the Fitzgerald indictment as follows:<br><br>"Also on or about July 8, 2003, LIBBY met with the Counsel to the Vice President in an anteroom outside the Vice President’s Office. During their brief conversation, LIBBY asked the Counsel to the Vice President, in sum and substance, what paperwork there would be at the CIA if an employee’s spouse undertook an overseas trip."<br><br>Hannah was likely one of the two "other officials" who accompanied Cheney and Libby on a trip to Norfolk:<br><br>On or about July 12, 2003, LIBBY flew with the Vice President and others to and from Norfolk, Virginia, on Air Force Two. On his return trip, LIBBY discussed with other officials aboard the plane what LIBBY should say in response to certain pending media inquiries, including questions from Time reporter Matthew Cooper.<br><br>Hannah has been linked to a discredited Iraqi defector tied to Ahmad Chalabi's Iraqi National Congress (INC) who fed bogus intelligence on Iraqi WMDs to the Vice President's office and the Pentagon. The CIA determined that the INC defector was a liar. Hannah was the chief interlocutor for the bogus intelligence in Cheney's office while then-Undersecretary of Defense for Policy and Plans Douglas Feith is believed to have served as the conduit at Defense. The bogus intelligence was transmitted via a Pentagon-funded program called the Information Collection Program. The program was used by the INC to channel bogus intelligence to the intelligence services of the United States, Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Germany, and Denmark.<br><br>CIA's Millerwise Dyck: Quite a history of shilling for the GOP<br><br>Millerwise Dyck's sister, Molly Millerwise, works in the public affairs office at Treasury. Both Millerwise sisters worked as aides on the Bush 2000 presidential campaign and are close to former White House Press secretary Ari Fleischer, who remains under investigation concerning his July 2003 conversation with the White House from Africa-bound Air Force One in which he is believed to have revealed the contents of a Secret State Department report on Mrs. Wilson's CIA status. Millerwise Dyck was also interviewed by the Special Prosecutor concerning what she knew about the leak while she worked for Cheney and Libby."<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/">www.waynemadsenreport.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: Wayne Madsen

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:38 pm

Hmmm....<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/31/AR2005103101386.html?referrer=emailarticle">www.washingtonpost.com/wp...ailarticle</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>snip<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>What the 'Shield' Covered Up<br><br>By E. J. Dionne Jr.<br><br>Tuesday, November 1, 2005; Page A25<br><br>Has anyone noticed that the coverup worked?<br><br>In his impressive presentation of the indictment of Lewis "Scooter" Libby last week, Patrick Fitzgerald expressed the wish that witnesses had testified when subpoenas were issued in August 2004, and "we would have been here in October 2004 instead of October 2005."<br><br> <br>Note the significance of the two dates: October 2004, before President Bush was reelected, and October 2005, after the president was reelected. Those dates make clear why Libby threw sand in the eyes of prosecutors, in the special counsel's apt metaphor, and helped drag out the investigation....<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Dionne

Postby dbeach » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:01 pm

same article<br><br>"And Libby, the good soldier, pursued a brilliant strategy to slow the inquiry down. As long as he was claiming that journalists were responsible for spreading around the name and past CIA employment of Wilson's wife, Valerie Plame, Libby knew that at least some news organizations would resist having reporters testify. The journalistic "shield" was converted into a shield for the Bush administration's coverup.<br><br>Bush and his disciples would like everyone to assume that Libby was some kind of lone operator who, for this one time in his life, abandoned his usual caution. They pray that Libby will be the only official facing legal charges and that political interest in the case will dissipate.<br><br>You can tell the president worries that this won't work, because yesterday he did what he usually does when he's in trouble: He sought to divide the country and set up a bruising ideological fight. He did so by nominating a staunchly conservative judge to the Supreme Court."<br><br>fun 2 C the big MM s like Dionne throw out some conspiracy theory.which is most lkely true and not theory<br><br>Libby lied more people died and bush stole another election<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: ""Watergate-level event" is about to occur in

Postby SoulsQuiver » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:46 pm

^
SoulsQuiver

Previous

Return to Plame Investigation