Citizenspook Is Back!!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Citizenspook Is Back!!

Postby sunny » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:18 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://citizenspook.blogspot.com/">citizenspook.blogspot.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>ESPIONAGE CANNOT BE DECLASSIFIED <br><br><br>Cheney and Bush cannot declassifiy Espionage Act violations. Which brings me to the most important Tresongate story so far ...<br><br>Outed CIA officer was working on Iran, intelligence sources say by Larisa Alexandrovna<br>of Raw Story.<br><br>Raw Story reports that intelligence officials say Plame was working on Iran and that her outing has cost ten years damage. Where is the blogosphere? Where is Firedoglake? Aren't they supposed to be the foremost "authority" on all things Plame?<br>They're out hunting Cheney on this shooting thing which is going nowhere while the most important revelations about Treason are ignored. Plame was a NOC and she was working on Iran nukes info. But this sort of throws a shitload of question marks all over the "Bush Gang outed Plame to get back at Wilson" idiot spoonfed conspiracy theory for the masses which David Corn et al have forcefed "the nation".<br><br>Fitz knows the truth. He knows something is wrong with this whole picture.<br><br>Please repost.<br><br>Citizenspook <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Citizenspook Is Back!!

Postby marykmusic » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:33 pm

It's all smoke and mirrors. Important stuff going on here... and of course SOMEthing has to be in the news to make folks think it's being dealt with. <br><br>Still no news of World Court indictments, though. --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Blog: View Blog (0)

Intelligence Identities Protection Act (IIPA)

Postby antiaristo » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:03 pm

While I'm here providing the end of my own story I'll back up CS.<br><br>The IIPA is the ONLY law that applies equally to the president as to all other officials. President breaks law, president goes to prison.<br><br>Logically the same applies to anybody to whom he has delegated authority via executive order - Cheney.<br><br>Check it out. He cannot declassify undercover agents.<br><br>Get Mr Pincus and Mr Allen to tell who it was "confirmed" Plame's identity and that of her front vehicle Brewster Jennings & Associates on 3 October 2003. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Re: Intelligence Identities Protection Act (IIPA)

Postby chiggerbit » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:54 pm

Brewster Jennings isn't the only spy operation whose information got leaked by Bush/Cheney for political benefit. They've also outed sensitive spy information provided by other countries, and those countries are NOT happy about it, and may not be so trusting in sharing sensitive information in the future. It will take decades for our intelligence gathering agenices to recover from the Bush/Cheny machine's actions. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby nomo » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:18 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"It will take decades for our intelligence gathering agenices to recover from the Bush/Cheny machine's actions."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>Sounds like that neatly ties in to the expected duration of our War on Terror, I mean Global Struggle Against Violent Extremism (TM).<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
nomo

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:31 pm

Despite wishing to hang the White House with this law, the history of the law is not one to embrace.<br><br>Almost 40 years ago CIA agents like Phillip Agee become horrified by the CIA's torture and terrorism and tried to stop it by revealing agent's names with the help of William Blum and others.<br><br>This was criminalized under Reagan. Not the torture and terrorism.<br><br>So this law was meant to KEEP CIA torture and terrorism going with impunity. Not good in the long or short run. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:52 pm

Yes, but isn't it sweet that fate has turned that law around to bite the evil ones in the ass? Just like it will for all the rest of these machinations in the Patriot Act, etc., meant to strengthen the power of the current president will also strengthen the power of the next one, who just might be a Dem. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Return to Plame Investigation