Assasination of John F. Kennedy

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Assasination of John F. Kennedy

Postby erosoplier » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:48 am

The topic of Kennedy's assasination has been touched on lately - I'm wondering if many have seen this <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com/2006/09/meet-bushes.html" target="top">Video</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->, which is 22 minutes of excerpts (I think) from a <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=-4315024059102108031&q=bush+kennedy" target="top">longer</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> prison planet video. It talks about Bush family activity throughout the time. I'm new to this area, and while I saw the JFK movie when it came out, like most movies I see, I've forgotten nearly every detail about it. I've got no idea what the current conspiracy consensus is re. the Kennedy murder. I'd like to know what others think about the case made in the video, and if others know of any materials which support/contradict the video. <p></p><i></i>
erosoplier

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Assasination of John F. Kennedy

Postby dbeach » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:12 pm

one month will be 43 yrs from 11/22/63 JFK was 46..<br><br>I shook his hand in 1958 when he was the Senator from MA ans met the whole Kennedy family...<br><br><br>ascent of family Bush<br><br>descent of family Kennedy<br><br>and that is the current tragedy of todays USA..<br><br>Descent into Tyranny <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby greencrow0 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:28 pm

The assassinators of JFK used the naivetee of the American People...their positive and hopeful spirit to cover up their crime.<br><br>I was around when JFK was killed and he was idolized beyond anything we've ever seen since...his death was a catastrophic shock and the killers used that shock too...<br><br>Now people are much more cynical and the killers could never get away with having people believe the Official Version. Note. I didn't say they couldn't get away with the crime. Of course they could. With the complicity of the MSM, and the criminal justice system...like they have for 9/11...of course they could still get away with it.<br><br>The west is evolving into two separate universes...the 'official universe' which perpetrates and then capitalizes on incredible crimes and hoaxes...and the alternate universe...which you and I live in...where we helplessly watch the nightmare unfold.<br><br>Looking back with 20/20 hindsight...I can see where JFK jr. was a marked man. They could never allow him to get to the age where he would have started a 'counter insurgency' for want of a better term. I just wonder why it's taken Teddy Kennedy so long to speak out....is he trying to spare his family more heartache...or act somehow as a watchdog to spare his family more killings? If so, he was asleep at the switch the summer of JFK Jr.'s murder.<br><br>I tie up Diana's death and JFK Jr's death in one neat little pre-9/11 package. They were eliminating those who would be able to convincingly discredit the Official Story and IMO they would have. JFK Jr., after all, lived in Tribecca...one of the most seriously contaminated areas in NYC.<br><br>And do you think Diana would have put up with the Bliar's lies and deception to drag the UK into the Wars on Iraq and Afghanistan?<br><br>In the video on JFK Jr's assassination, the producers note that a mossad contingent flew into the US the week before the murder.<br><br>The Mossad has also been linked with Diana's murder.<br><br>One thing that stands out for me in the post JFK Sr. assassination...within a year or so...there was a concerted and highly effective effort by the MSM to denigrate his memory....with lurid details of all his liaisons in the WH. I don't know HOW he had the time to conduct these liaisons, run the country [and he was a hands on president...one of the last of those]...and have a highly publicized marriage to one of the most desirable women in American history...the birth of one child and the loss of a second...<br><br>A couple of years ago...some details of their relationship came out...Jackie loved him passionately and wanted to commit suicide after he died...a priest talked her out of it.<br><br>The whole thing doesn't add up except if you factor in the Zionist controlled media and their hatred of him because he opposed nukes in Israel.<br><br>Once you factor that in....EVERYTHING...and I mean <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Everything!</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> makes sense.<br><br>gc <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Postby dbeach » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:41 pm

GC <br>JFK fathered 2 kids with Jackie JFK jr and Caroline[still alive]<br>one also died Patrick<br><br>Teddy was removed dirung his drunk driving charges in 1969<br><br>Manson ,Man on the Moon ,Woodstcok and Teddys career<br><br>I think now Teddy is compromised and part of the problem ..very sad for me to say that..<br><br>I think Poppy O and W offed JFK jr along with some clinton help<br><br>[ Poppy O promised Clinton the presidency in exchange for her support .. check her pro war stance..I also read Clinton covered up details of Jacks death when she was Yalie on the commitee to investigate JFK in the 70s ... so she and <br>Poppy O go way back and theres the dope dealin<br> from Mena AR so the Bush Clintons nexus is esealed with dope ,guns and death}<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby greencrow0 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:58 pm

Jack and Jackie had a stillbirth prior to Caroline...then JFK Jr. and finally Patrick who lived for a couple of days.<br><br>Jackie was a heavy smoker...and Patrick had lung problems. Women didn't know all they do now about pre-natal health.<br><br>But with all the press coverage those two had...plus him doing the writing he was doing in his off hours...when did he have time for all the adultery? Just doesn't make sense.<br><br>Plus, he had a very bad back and took heavy painkillers and other meds for it.<br><br>JFK Jr. had that magazine 'George' which was somewhat subversive to the right....he had Oliver Stone write for it a couple of times.<br><br>The most serious piece of evidence pointing to an assassination of JFK Jr.s is in the official report on the plane crash...buried in the back pages it says the gasoline fuel line was found to be 'shut off'. Hellooooooo<br><br>The theory is there was another person...a 'flight instructor'...on board the plane....who was in fact a 'manchurian candidate' kind of suicide bomber type person who the mossad set up to shut the fuel line off while they were out over the water.<br><br>This person was probably working for a 'flight school' (sound familiar?) and teed up with JFK jr while he was getting his flying credentials upgraded...to do instrument flying.<br><br>JFK Jr. NEVER flew without a flying instructor...because he would not have been able to use those hours towards getting his certificate.<br><br>gc <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Postby dbeach » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:09 pm

the MM said it was a foggy nite.<br><br><br>I live 2 miles from the ocean in RI .<br>the Fogs that hit Nantucket or Marthas Vineyard usualy also hit the Block Island RI area then move over here..<br>THERE was NO fog that wk.<br><br>I was on vacation that wk and watched the wheather constantly waiting for fronts and low pressure or storms to bring surf..<br><br>NO FOG ..clear as a bell for days that wk! NADA!NONE!<br><br>MM = BIG LIARS<br><br>BTW Kathleen Kennedy was plane crashed over France on 5/13/48 and Teddy's plane was hit by lightning on 5/13/06<br><br>quite a CONcidence <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:29 pm

Bush family has been running america since at least ww2. They are behind all the famous murders of the 60s including mlk, jfk, rfk etc. There is also little doubt in my mind that they killed John Jr, their biggest future threat. He had to be killed before the 9-11 psy op and its resulting police state coup took place. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=masonicplot>MASONIC PLOT</A> at: 10/22/06 4:31 pm<br></i>
MASONIC PLOT

Postby dbeach » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:08 pm

MP <br>Isuggest you read"Amercan Dynasty" by Kevin Phillis who outlines with histroical facts the criminal Buhs family and their Ivy Degrees and their interlockin nexus to Intell and Wall St.<br><br>Sam Bush armed the Kiaser in WW I the war to end wars<br><br><br>I think the Plame affair is she bumping into the sale of nuclear weapons by the cabals of GHW Bush...<br><br><br>TREASON is in the Bush genes<br><br>1605 Percy was a Catholic ancestor of Bush who committed <br>Treason against the Protestant King<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Percy_(plotter)">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tho..._(plotter)</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"Thomas Percy (Born around 1560 (exact date not known), died November 8, 1605.) Related by birth to the House of Percy. One of the members of the Gunpowder Plot.<br><br>Not much is known of his early life beyond the fact that he attended Cambridge University in England, graduating in 1580. In 1591, he married Martha Wright, sister of Christopher Wright and aunt of John Wright, both later to become co-conspirators in the Gunpowder Plot.<br><br>His second cousin, Henry Percy, 9th Earl of Northumberland, employed Thomas as his agent, responsible for managing his estate; and later as Constable of Alnwick Castle. Thomas was tasked with delivering a letter from Henry, to James VI of Scotland, enquiring about the king's likely policies towards Catholics, if he were to succeed to the British throne.<br><br>In 1605, Thomas was recruited by Robert Catesby in the Gunpowder Plot. After the plan failed, he fled London, along with Catesby and Christopher Wright. Their hiding place, Holbech House in Staffordshire, was discovered by the Sheriff of Worcester. After refusing to surrender, Thomas and his co-conspirators were killed by gunfire from the Sheriff's men.<br><br>There was another historical version that Thomas Percy fled to United States and changed his surname to Pierce.Some historians says Pierce was the forefather of President George Bush."<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby erosoplier » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:12 am

My mother, like most mothers, is quite intuitive in various ways - eg. each time she concieved she somehow knew with certainty that she was pregnant by the morning after. She was beside herself the day JFK was murdered, like a lot of people I guess. She only told me this story a few years ago, how she "just knew" that "it was a bad, bad thing for the world." She still doesn't know in any detail how it was going to be bad for the world, but I get the feeling that mentioning JFK if/when I broach the subject of 911 truth with her will eliminate much controversy. <p></p><i></i>
erosoplier

Here's the video

Postby maggrwaggr » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:21 am

I just saw this video today for the first time and it blew my mind.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4315024059102108031&q=Alex+Jones&pl=true">video.google.com/videopla...es&pl=true</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>It ties everything together, connects all the dots. <br><br>It doesn't come out and say it, but it becomes clear that the same people who did 9/11 killed Kennedy. It's the same M.O., same coverup, exact same stench.<br><br>This is a really great piece of work. It contains a lot of stuff I already knew (the Prescott Bush history, including his Nazi connections, his relationship with Nixon, etc. etc.) and also has some stuff that I didn't know at all but which is absolutely verified -- i.e. did you know that the CIA has a gun which shoots darts made of ice? And the ice is laced with a drug that will give you a heart attack? It's the perfect assassination tool. The ice dart barely makes an impact in your skin, the ice melts, the drug enters your system, and for all intents and purposes, you are dead of a heart attack. They show congresspeople looking at the gun during some hearings. Crazy shit.<br><br>It's 90 minutes long but once you start watching it you won't be able to quit.<br><br>I actually came here tonight to post it, but then saw this link. So here ya go. <br><br>At the end is some speculation, including that George W. is probably the guy who killed JFK JR. as his initiation rite for these goons. <p></p><i></i>
maggrwaggr

Postby erosoplier » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:05 am

I found these essays today via GlobalResearch - Part 1 was posted there yesterday:<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/voices.php/2006/10/05/dynasty_of_death_part_1" target="top">Dynasty of Death Part 1</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://liberty.hypermart.net/cgi-bin/blogs/voices.php/2006/10/10/dynasty_of_death_part_2">Dynasty of Death Part 2</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>It's really hard to believe the Bush mob has made it this far unscathed. <p></p><i></i>
erosoplier

Re: John F. Kennedy documentary

Postby OpLan » Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:23 pm

I think the same fella made documentaries on the deaths of RFK and JFK jr. Heres a <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm" target="top">link to the films</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->.They are about 3/4 down the page.<br><br>In the comments at the JFK google video, someone has remarked that Bush is descended from Thomas Percy,one of the "Gunpowder Plotters".Can anyone confirm that? <p></p><i></i>
OpLan

L.H.Oswald Simulator.

Postby OpLan » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:26 pm

Apologies if this causes offence.I thought it may be relevent to the thread.I found the experience of seeing Dealy Plaza from 'Oswalds' P.O.V. thought provoking.<br>Heres a link to <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.the-underdogs.info/game.php?id=5264" target="top">JFK Reloaded</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->,the <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JFK_Reloaded" target="top">controversial assasination simulator</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br>Its considered abandonware,so you aren't breaking any laws by downloading it.(22mb download)<br><br>If you are easily offended,you probably shouldn't download it.<br>The graphics are fairly gory,so be warned.<br><br>Having had the experience of playing 'Oswald',I can't help thinking that if I was a lone nut,I wouldn't wait for the car to be moving away from me.I would shoot as JFK was coming towards me,after making that sharp right hand turn.Its simply an easier target.I wonder if he was meant to die approaching the depository.Why shoot through tree branches at a target moving away from you? 20 seconds (or so) earlier the car is moving much more slowly,navigating the unscheduled route change.It is approaching Oswald practically head-on.You only need one gunman to do the job.The scheduled route would have still taken JFK into the kill zone.There is no real need for the change.If he had been shot approaching Oswald,there would have been no need for crossfire, magic bullets,the driver slowing down, replacing the windscreen,Connoly contradicting himself,,mutilation of the corpse,the theft of the brain,commandeering the autopsy,etc.<br>I think the actual killing was a contingency plan.For whatever reason,'Oswald' didn't open fire when he was supposed to.They added an unrequired 'dog leg' to the journey which presented JFK face on to the killer.Only,he doesn't shoot here.Why not?He doesn't open fire until the car is back on the official route.His best opportunity is gone.Someone went to a lot of trouble to change the route,but its been a wasted effort.Now they have to use Team B.Cue messy cover-up.<br><br>Maybe 'Oswald' didn't trust plan A.It left him alone in a room holding a rifle,forced to trust an escape plan he had no control over.Waiting until Jfk is in the kill zone forces the conspiracy.Now he's not the only shooter,and he cannot be so easily framed as a lone nut.<br><br>stick a fork in me,I'm done.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
OpLan

Re: L.H.Oswald Simulator.

Postby dbeach » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:26 pm

"At the end is some speculation, including that George W. is probably the guy who killed JFK JR. as his initiation rite for these goons. "<br><br>exactly <br><br> GHW bush murdered JFK and <br>GW Bush murdered JFK jr..<br><br>look at the impact of a father /son team killing another father son team as some ritual into a secret society to prove your worth to their agenda which of course is total control of the earths resources and as few humans as possible to mine the planet..<br><br>the agenda remains remove most of humanity and microchip the rest while the elites live the good life and <br>we argue about repubs vs dems or space aliens or IF former spooks are just more disinfo .<br>an agenda that is just too mind bogglin for most and is essentially unprovable to the masses <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: L.H.Oswald Simulator.

Postby maggrwaggr » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:31 am

OpLan ....<br><br>Oswald didn't kill Kennedy.<br><br>Watch the link in my post above. It is patently obvious that Oswald did not do it. All the forensics prove that the shots came from the grassy knoll. And there were a lot of shots, not the three that they claim Oswald shot.<br><br>Yes, you are exactly right, it doesn't make sense that Oswald would have shot him as he was moving away from him. Doesn't make sense at all when you consider that that's not what happened. At all.<br><br>Oswald was set up, because he was playing double-agent between the bad guys in the CIA who actually did the killing, and the FBI. The CIA guys found out, and set him up. Then they killed him.<br><br>The video shows how it all worked. <p></p><i></i>
maggrwaggr

Next

Return to Assassinations and Suspicious Deaths