Movie producer, daughter found dead in parking lot

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Movie producer, daughter found dead in parking lot

Postby proldic » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:01 pm

Movie producer, daughter discovered in parking lot of N. California store<br><br>By Jennifer Squires<br><br>" A Los Angeles film producer and his 9-year-old daughter were found dead at a gas station-convenience store in Lake County, Calif., on Monday. The family had moved to Ashland July 29...." <br><br>(Terry Martin Carr<br> <br>Producer/Co-producer/<br>First Assistant Director/ Screenwriter/Executive Producer/Director:<br><br>1991 — Double Impact<br><br>1990 — Predator 2<br><br>1988 — The Boost<br><br>1986 — Welcome to 18<br><br>1985 — Jagged Edge<br><br>1982 — Yes, Giorgio<br><br>1981 — On Golden Pond<br><br>1980 — Coast to Coast<br><br>1979 — An Almost Perfect Affair<br><br>1978 — The Bad News Bears Go to Japan<br><br><br>— Source: N.Y. Times)<br> <br>" Employees of the Clearlake Oaks, Calif., Tower Mart discovered the bodies of Terry Martin Carr, 62, and Arieka Carr inside his 2002 Jeep Cherokee around 1 p.m., according to Lake County Sheriff’s detective Tom Andrews. The Jeep had been parked in the lot, located near milepost 20 on Highway 20, since 4 a.m." <br><br>" An employee had seen Terry Martin Carr moving around inside the vehicle between 10 and 11 a.m. Monday. The body of Carr and his daughter were found in the back of the vehicle. The back seat had been put down and both were lying like they were sleeping, according to Andrews." <br><br>" The sheriff’s department has not determined the cause of the deaths, which have been classified as suspicious." <br><br>" Neither body showed obvious signs of trauma, according to Andrews, and autopsies performed Wednesday morning were inconclusive. Toxicology reports will not be available until next week. Sheriff’s department detectives investigating the deaths will not speculate on the causes." <br><br>"'Without the toxicology results we can’t determine anything,' Andrews said. 'We’re kind of at a standstill until those come in.'" <br><br>"...[Carr] last worked as a screenwriter, according to Ashland Police Department detective Brent Jensen." <br><br>" Carr and his wife, Chica, rented an apartment in Ashland on July 29, Jensen said. The same day, Jackson County Sheriff’s deputies received a report that someone had dumped bags of personal belongings over a fence on a dead-end road off of Valley View Road. The belongings, which Jensen described as items that would have had a sentimental value to the family, were linked to the Carrs." <br><br>" Chica Carr filed missing persons reports for her husband and daughter at 10:54 a.m. Monday after being abandoned by the pair at Market of Choice at 2:12 p.m. Sunday. The trio had been in the store but, when Chica went to the restroom, Terry and Arieka had disappeared. Security cameras in the store confirmed Chica Carr’s version of the story." <br><br>"'There was no explanation whatsoever as to why he would have abruptly departed,' Jensen said.The couple had not been fighting and Carr did not have a history of mental illness, according to the Lake County Sheriff’s Department." <br><br>"'He was up in Ashland with his wife and she turned around,' Andrews said, 'and him and the daughter had left.'" <br><br>"Carr’s brother [John] lived in Lake County, though he had not been contacted, the sheriff’s department reported. Chica Carr is still in the Ashland area. She could not be reached for comment...." <br><br>from: Ashland Daily Tidings Aug 4 '05<br> <br><br><br>Just one of those tinglings. <br>Any connection to Manson or anything else here? I remember a Carr w/ Process Church, and then something else..<br> <br><br> <br> <p></p><i></i>
proldic

Blog: View Blog (0)

Carr

Postby anon » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:21 am

A guy named John Carr was connected with Process Church and the Son of Sam slayings. Nothing to do with this case that I can see, but who knows. <br> <p></p><i></i>
anon

Re: Carr

Postby marykmusic » Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:10 am

The timing is too coincidental. Read the Captain's Log <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cloudbusters/message/18535" target="top">here</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> and you'll know what I'm talking about. Of course, it's hard to come into a story in the middle of it, so you may have to come up to speed by reading previous ones <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cloudbusters/messagesearch?query=Captain%27s%20Log" target="top">here</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->.<br><br>A-Listers, parties at Bohemian Grove, public figures that are laying low these days... it's all explained nicely by the Captain. --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Re: Carr

Postby GDN01 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:15 am

wow - that is an interesting link from the Capt.'s Log. I'm not sure what to believe about all the aliens and the Galactic Council, and the round up of the bad people. If it is true, it is good news! <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

plus...

Postby robertdreed » Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:19 am

he is a mad pool shark! <p></p><i></i>
robertdreed

Re: plus...

Postby Col Quisp » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:15 pm

Has the Captain changed his name and become a sci fi writer yet? <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp