President Bush 'assassinated' in new TV docudrama

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

President Bush 'assassinated' in new TV docudrama

Postby Sweejak » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:10 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The two hour drama, in which events are 're-created' by the use of footage and interviews, shows the media storm around the War on Terror as Muslims are fingered as the culprits before there is any evidence.<br>In the wake of the assassination, authorities focus on a Syrian-born man in the search for the culprit.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Eric Staal of Republicans Abroad in London said last night: 'I wonder if they are celebrating the idea that the president could be assassinated.<br>'We've seen from early in his presidency the extremes that the political Left are willing to go to vilify him. This takes this vilification to a new and disturbing level.<br>'It is an appalling way to treat the head of state of another country.'<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23365246-details/President+Bush+assassinated+in+new+TV+docudrama/article.do#readerComments">www.thisislondon.co.uk/ne...erComments</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Assassinations and Suspicious Deaths