WC Testimony: Oswald was Doorman in front of the TSBD

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

WC Testimony: Oswald was Doorman in front of the TSBD

Postby Richard Charnin » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:16 am

Oswald was “out with Bill Shelley in front”; Lovelady was ”on the steps” in front of Frazier

http://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/2014/08/07/10851/

Warren Commission testimony indicates that Oswald, Shelley, Stanton and Frazier were standing on the TOP level (first floor) of the TSBD. In the Altgens6 photo, there are three men standing on the STEPS below: Lovelady, Williams and Molina. According to Frazier, Sarah Stanton is shading her eyes on the TOP level standing to his right. He was in the Black area and not visible.

If you look close, the man standing to the left of the cutout (Lovelady) on the steps is wearing a shirt and tie. Lovelady’s shirt is obscured. Except for Doorman, the faces are all obscured. But the upper right portion of the whited-out face of the figure in front is visible and appears to match Lovelady. Was his face cut out and pasted over Doorman?

Mr. LOVELADY – That’s on the second floor; so, I started going to the domino room where I generally went in to set down and eat and nobody was there and I happened to look on the outside and Mr. Shelley was standing outside with Miss Sarah Stanton, I believe her name is, and I said, “Well, I’ll go out there and talk with them, sit down and eat my lunch out there, set on the steps,” so I went out there.
Mr. BALL – You ate your lunch on the steps? (Ball is perplexed)
Mr. LOVELADY – Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL – Who was with you?
Mr. LOVELADY – Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton, and right behind me… (did Ball cut him off?)
Mr. BALL – What was that last name?
Mr. LOVELADY – Stanton.
Mr. BALL – What is the first name?
Mr. LOVELADY – Bill Shelley.
Mr. BALL – And Stanton’s first name?
Mr. LOVELADY – Miss Sarah Stanton.
Mr. BALL – Did you stay on the steps? (was Ball trying to get Lovelady to say he was on the TOP level?)
Mr. LOVELADY – Yes. (BNL said he stayed on the STEPS)
Mr. BALL – Were you there when the President’s motorcade went by?
Mr. LOVELADY – Right. (Once again, Lovelady does not change his location – he stayed on the STEPS).

------

Wesley Frazier confirmed Lovelady was on the steps in 5 interviews from 1963-86
1. 11/22/63 to the DPD
2. 3/1/64 at the WC
3. 2/13/69 at the Garrison/Shaw trial
4. 1978 at HSCA
5. 1986 at the Oswald Mock Trial

1. 11/22 Dallas PD (handwritten statement and affidavit)
Lovelady was standing on the front steps.

2. 3/1/64 Warren Commission
Frazier testified that Lovelady was standing two or three steps below him. http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testim ... zierb1.htm

Mr. BALL – We have got a picture taken the day of the parade and it shows the President’s car going by. Now, take a look at that picture. Can you see your picture any place there?
Mr. FRAZIER – No, sir; I don’t, because I was back up in this more or less black area here.
Mr. BALL – I see.
Mr. FRAZIER – Because Billy, like I say, is TWO or THREE STEPS down in FRONT of me. (why would he say this if it were not true?)
Mr. BALL – Do you recognize this fellow?
Mr. FRAZIER – That is Billy, that is Billy Lovelady.
Mr. BALL - Billy? (Ball must be concerned with Frazier’s answer. He does not want him to say Lovelady is on the STEPS, so he uses guile to twist the testimony).
Mr. FRAZIER – Right
Mr. BALL – Let’s take a marker and make an arrow down that way. That mark is Billy Lovelady?
Mr. FRAZIER – Right.
Mr. BALL – That is where you told us you were standing a moment ago.
Mr. FRAZIER – Right.
Mr. BALL – In FRONT of you to the right over to the wall?
Mr. FRAZIER – Yes. (Frazier once again says that Lovelady was standing BELOW him on the STEPS, but then UNWITTINGLY CONTRADICTS himself by pointing to Doorman who was on the TOP Level).
Mr. BALL – Is this a Commission exhibit?
We will make this a Commission Exhibit No. 369.
(The document referred to was marked Commission Exhibit No. 369 for identification.)

3. 2/13/69 Shaw/Garrison trial http://www.jfk-online.com/fraziershaw.html
MR. ALCOCK:
Q: Can you see the spot where you were situated when the presidential motorcade came by?
A: Yes,sir, I can.
Q: Will you take this symbol and place it at that location where you were standing?
Q: Mr.Frazier, do you recall who you were with during the presidential motorcade?
A: Yes, sir, I can. When I was standing there at the TOP of the stairs, I was standing there by a heavyset lady who worked up in our office, her name is Sara, I forget her last name, but she was standing right there BESIDE me when we watched the motorcade.
Q: Do you recall anyone else who may have been with you?
A: Right down in FRONT of me at the bottom of the steps my foreman Bill Shelley and Billy Lovelady were standing there.

4. 1978 HSCA interview by Moriarity and Day
Standing right on the STEPS

5. 1986 Oswald Mock trial
Gerry Spence: “You recall that 23 years later that BNL was standing in FRONT of you.About 4 steps in FRONT of you. Is that correct?”
Frazier: Yes it is..
Richard Charnin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Assassinations and Suspicious Deaths