Sept. 24 D.C. peace rally sprayed w/ francisella tularensi?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Sept. 24 D.C. peace rally sprayed w/ francisella tularensi?

Postby stonefruit » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:16 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://stonefruit.blogspot.com/2005/10/did-somebody-spray-sept-24-dc-peace.html">stonefruit.blogspot.com/2...peace.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Six biohazard sensors detected francisella tularensis (aka "rabbit fever"), one of the most infectious pathogenic bacteria known, during the recent peace rally "in and near the area between the U.S. Capitol and the Lincoln Memorial." <br><br>It is typically transmitted by handling dead animals infected with it or inhaling the feces from infected animals in close quarters. <br><br>For the Authorities to say that "it occurs naturally in the soil" and "got kicked up by marchers" is complete nonsense, especially when the U.S. government has experimented with it as a biological weapon and even conducted human experiments with direct aerosol delivery systems AND a classified military exercise "Granite Shadow," was going on in Wasington D.C. at the same time, while Bush was hiding out in Northcom.<br><br>If you attended the rally and start exhibiting severe pneumonia, it could be Tuleremia infection.<br><br>Maybe that is why over 40 of the world's top microbiologists have been killed in the last few years?<br><br>I thought it would be smallpox with all of the smallpox mitigation investments being made by the Bush family, but I guess the Amerikkkan government and their private allies are ready, willing and able to use any number of bio-chemical weapons against its own people. They have dozens of times already (that we know about, anyway).<br><br>"Coincidentally," there is an outbreak of the same disease in Russia right now too. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=stonefruit>stonefruit</A> at: 10/2/05 9:19 pm<br></i>
stonefruit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sprayed

Postby rapt » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:31 pm

Well mebbe its paranoia but I been gettin the feelin that somebody's been spreading diseases a bit too often lately. Now we know for a fact that some of em want to reduce the population... <p></p><i></i>
rapt

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Health