"Demonic cabal" by Norman D. Livergood

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

"Demonic cabal" by Norman D. Livergood

Postby dbeach » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:40 pm

Hi All..I am DU transfer..<br><br>Saw this and thought ..hmmmm<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.hermes-press.com/cabal_index.htm">www.hermes-press.com/cabal_index.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"From all available evidence referenced in the "recommended sources" section below,* it's clear that the most compelling hypothesis explaining the interconnected crimes, lies, and human slaughter occurring in our modern world is that a demonic cabal took control of the United States in the early part of the twentieth century and is now methodically destroying American and world institutions and values. The main goal of the cabal has been to consolidate political, economic, and social power in its hands while obliterating the minds of the masses to establish a militaristic, imperialistic dictatorship.<br>"A cabal is a number of persons united in some close design, usually to promote their private views and interests in church or state by intrigue. Cabals are secret organizations composed of a few designing persons; a political cabal is often called a junta. The term can also be used to refer to the designs of such persons. The term also holds a general meaning of intrigue and conspiracy. Its usage carries strong connotations of shadowy corners and occult influence; a cabal is more evil and selective than, say, a faction, which is simply selfish.<br><br>"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."<br><br>David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002<br><br><br>srufin to and through the Apocalypse <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: "Demonic cabal" by Norman D. Livergood

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:48 pm

<!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:teal;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-small;"><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>I'm so glad your here dbeach. Good to see you. It's a bit slower than DU, lol but there are so many really nice people here. Thanks for the link.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--> <p></p><i></i>
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby dbeach » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:17 pm

Hi SLAD<br><br>My post should end with surfin to and through the big "A"<br><br>dreamed last nite of a future real like event..My sister is a repub..we saw a media report..BUSH IMPEACHED!<br><br>She agreed he should go!<br><br>satan played a big trick on planet earth..he convinced everybody that he does not exist... with apology too "Usual Suspects" the film<br><br>CUZ the usual suspects did from JFK to 9/11 to 3/11/04 to 7/7/05 <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Sure, David.

Postby slimmouse » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:20 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."<br><br>David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> And where exactly do we find ourselves today David, courtesy of the likes of you ?<br><br> The equivalent of 26 million dollars spent every single day In the US since the birth of Jesus on "defence". <br><br> Spent by our rulers such as you, paid for by us.<br><br> Good work indeed you asshole. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Sure, David.

Postby dbeach » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:44 pm

"Remember that a government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away everything you have. "<br>– Davy Crockett <br><br>"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order. "- David Rockefeller, prior to September 11<br><br>"If the American people ever knew the whole story about<br>> Iran Contra we Bushes would be chased down in the<br>> streets and lynched."<br>><br>> -- George Bush Sr.,<br>> interview with Sarah McClendon<br><br>bush comments indicate the psyche phenomenon called<br>"self fulfilling prophecy"<br><br>such a pleasant thought for this peasant<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Satan

Postby Seventhson » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:18 pm

Satan is a symbolic reprtesentation of human evil and the spiritual necessity for temporality (life and death) in order to experience anything at all, in my owrldview.<br><br>"Satan" or the "Shaitan" of the Muslims, is a divine creation - if one assumes the onipotence of the Creator(s).<br><br>But I believe that the concept of a "Satan" an actual being or spirit who has the power to defy the Creator is a totally false notion perpetrated by organized religion to frighten people into compliance. The "God" of the old testament and the "New" and the Torah and prophets is pretty evil in many respects "himself" - full of fear and death and destruction.<br><br>That is not to say that there are not destructive and fearful spiritual powers. But as in the Tibetan book of the Dead, these are all manifestations of our own divine spirit in all its splendour and multiplicity, because that is how the divine experiences the Creation and it needs ALL the possibilities in order to feel the joy.<br><br>Spirits or souls may incarnate and 'serve" an evil aspect of God, or Satan, and may use that power for destruction as the Bushes are doing or insane child killers, or pedophiles or rapists or Hitler.<br><br>But I do not believe in an entity with any power known as Satan. Satan is another false god worshipped by assholes like Bush, Hitler, and the RA CIA necrophiles.<br><br>Boy are they in for suffering and a surprise.<br><br>The dangerous thing about them is that since they have no fear of justice in the afterlife and believe it is all about pleasure and lust and worship of mammon and filthy lucre here and now, since it is all "Temporary" (Just like Bush's coded name in Skull and Bones which indoctrinates this soulless aspect of life into its "satanic" death rituals - they convince their asshole pledges that life is all there is, no God, no Jesus, no judgment, no soul, no love ---- only the perpetuation of an order of "superior" wasps, their progeny and their servants - read Bush, Kerry, even Clinton's posse -- deathworshippers) - then it is all about getting and keeping it all NOW against all comers and death is the most effective tool for maintaining power and driving away those who would bring their treason to justice.<br><br>But if, as I believe, the good soul is immortal, and as the prophets have said the evil souls will be wiped off the face of creation and WILL be as moldy dust burned away after due suffering for their karmic misdeeds-- this reality makes the sufffering of many almost endurable. if the soul is immortal all of the pain, the death, the misery, the suffering, the Holocaust, the wars, etc are only lessons on our path back to the bosom of the Creator mother/father goddess/god Nirvana where the suffering will end and the righteous (not the self righteous) will be feasted and showered with blessings and immense joy, suckled with honey and ambrosia and divine pleasure and love.<br><br>If we keep the faith and do not believe in the ways and powers of the evil ones which are just an illusion.<br><br>Bush is their boytoy, these demonic elementals. But it is onlyu for the rest of us to help us understand the difference between good and evil, between righteousness and unrighteousness. Between faith and truth -- and lies and hatred.<br><br><br>Salaam/Shalom<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Seventhson

Re: Satan

Postby dbeach » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:43 pm

"satan played a big trick on planet earth..he convinced everybody that he does not exist... with apology to "Usual Suspects" the film"<br><br>this is a quote from a film..the "Usual Suspects"<br><br>satan is or is not is in your /mine value system<br><br>my pt is simple..from JFK to 7/705 was done by the usual suspects....thats it!<br><br>the "demonic cabal" essay by Livergood..rather different name was I thought interesting.<br><br>did ya read it??..under no obligation but it has a nice outline with some worth saving quotes...<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Welcome to RI fellow expat from DU

Postby Seventhson » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:39 am

I read what you posted.<br><br>It resonates very well with me.<br><br><br>Glad you could be here<br><br>DU can be a rweal mess, altho I miss having my input there.<br><br>The smart DUers read RI, though, so they get the important stuff<br> <p></p><i></i>
Seventhson

Re: Welcome to RI fellow expat from DU

Postby dbeach » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:06 am

THANX!<br><br>DU is too controlled...it could easily go like kos ..that is ban the dissenters<br><br>I am not even a dem any more..there are only spiritual solutions in the current planet dilemna..no kerry clinton gore clark is gonna clean house..<br><br>It is truly up to :"we the people.."<br><br>as for me ya know where I will be<br><br>surfin my way to and through the Apocalypse<br><br>which may be preventable.. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby antiaristo » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:34 am

dbeach,<br>Welcome.<br>Did you see the quote by Sy hersch? He said the government is in the hands of a cult.<br><br>We have cabals, cults, conspiracies, secret organizations and other euphemisms. But you Americans always tip-toe around the obvious.<br><br>Did you know there is one organization that has a membership around one percent of the US population? An organization that demands blood oaths.<br><br>Did you know that the grand old man of that organization is honoured with a statue in DC? The ONLY Confederate general so memorialized.<br><br>I COULD go on and on, but you get my point.<br><br>You know about all the conspiracies you have cited, so you know about P2.<br><br>How much more obvious does it have to become before someone mentions Scottish Rite Freemasonry?????<br><br>You mentioned Satanic. It is interesting that Masonry is very coy about God. One simply has to believe in a Supreme Being who is referred to as the Great Architect of the Universe. New entrants are told there is no conflict with their own god, and that Masonry is not a religion. But Albert Pike writes in Morals and Dogma that "the lower degrees must be misled".<br><br>Unfortunately, once you are in there is no way out but death.<br><br>God's greatest gift to us all is our own free will. We can, if we wish, reject Him. Freemasonry takes away that free will in return for the promise of advancement. But all you get is a giant Ponzi scheme.<br><br>I have no trouble in dubbing this Satanic and Demonic. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Postby dbeach » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:20 am

THANX Bro<br><br>I am also anti-aristorat<br><br>the elites killed JC..and got clean away with the crime and that same viciousness killed from JFK to 7/7/05<br><br>always gettin away with the crime..<br><br>the establishment has benefited in every war and who wins ..the elites<br><br>I had a dream that bush was impeached...dreams have meanings and messages...some of my dreams have come true <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby antiaristo » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:22 am

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>the elites killed JC..and got clean away with the crime and that same viciousness killed from JFK to 7/7/05</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>You are so correct.<br>The "elite" are those same Pharisees that Jesus condemned so roundly. They have come back with their lies and hypocrisy. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Re: Re:Spiritual solutions dbeach

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:40 am

<!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:black;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-small;"><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>There is no political solution<br>To our troubled evolution<br>Have no faith in constitution<br>There is no bloody revolution<br>We are spirits in the material world<br>Are spirits in the material world<br>Are spirits in the material world<br>Are spirits in the material world<br>Our so-called leaders speak<br>With words they try to jail you<br>The subjugate the meek<br>But it’s the rhetoric of failure<br>We are spirits in the material world<br>Are spirits in the material world<br>Are spirits in the material world<br>Are spirits in the material world<br>Where does the answer lie? <br>Living from day to day<br>If it’s something we can’t buy<br>There must be another way<br>We are spirits in the material world<br>Are spirits in the material world<br>Are spirits in the material world<br>Are spirits in the material world</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--> <p></p><i></i>
seemslikeadream

Postby dbeach » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:33 pm

oldie but goodie<br><br>my wife was born in russia and was educated in ussr system..<br>we have one son 7.<br>"How can I save my little boy from Oppenheimer's deadly toy?"<br><br>STING LYRICS<br><br>"Russians"<br><br>"In Europe and America, there's a growing feeling of hysteria<br>Conditioned to respond to all the threats<br>In the rhetorical speeches of the Soviets<br>Mr. Krushchev said we will bury you<br>I don't subscribe to this point of view<br>It would be such an ignorant thing to do<br>If the Russians love their children too<br><br>How can I save my little boy from Oppenheimer's deadly toy<br>There is no monopoly in common sense<br>On either side of the political fence<br>We share the same biology<br>Regardless of ideology<br>Believe me when I say to you<br>I hope the Russians love their children too<br><br>There is no historical precedent<br>To put the words in the mouth of the President<br>There's no such thing as a winnable war<br>It's a lie that we don't believe anymore<br>Mr. Reagan says we will protect you<br>I don't subscribe to this point of view<br>Believe me when I say to you<br>I hope the Russians love their children too<br><br>We share the same biology<br>Regardless of ideology<br>What might save us, me, and you<br>Is that the Russians love their children too"<br><br><br>[ www.azlyrics.com ]<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:57 pm

OMG look what I just posted in the music thread! And then I come here and read this. <br><br>Russian Bride<br><br>Spooky! <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p097.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=seemslikeadream@rigorousintuition>seemslikeadream</A> at: 7/11/05 11:03 am<br></i>
seemslikeadream

Next

Return to Religion and the Occult