Check this out: and a favor: Ahriman

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Check this out: and a favor: Ahriman

Postby Seventhsonjr » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:17 pm

here is the link with some interesting link.<br><br>Would anyone do me the favor of DUmailing Spiralhawk and asking him to post/register here at Minstrelboy's blog and RImail me at seventhsonjr at RI?<br><br>I really need to speak with him/her .<br><br>I would be endebted to whomever would do this.<br><br>Thanks<br><br>and let me know if you do. <p></p><i></i>
Seventhsonjr

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Check this out: and a favor: Ahriman

Postby Seventhsonjr » Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:02 am

no DU takers, huh?<br><br>Oh well. It would be nice to have a little help on this one. <p></p><i></i>
Seventhsonjr

which link?

Postby Camino Real » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:13 am

Hi Seventhson, what is the link? <br><br>Was it the Ahriman article that was posted here in the past? <br><br>Very interesting article, offers a vehicle for hope, I felt. I have never frequented DU as I have a hard enough time keeping up with this board. Ahriman was a Persian diety, is this true? <p></p><i></i>
Camino Real

Jeez, whatta dope I am

Postby Seventhson » Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:23 pm

I forgot the link.<br><br>Spiralhawk posted a piece on Ahriman on DU yesterday.<br><br>But since I am banned I cannot use the search function and find it to provide the link.,<br><br>Anyone who is still a member who has time I would appreciate it if you'd help me on this:<br><br>just search spiralhawk's posts and find the most recent one on Ahriman.<br><br>WAIT I amy have emailed it to myself.brb <p></p><i></i>
Seventhson

Here's the link

Postby Seventhson » Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:25 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x4114076">www.democraticunderground...04x4114076</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Now will someone dumail him for me?<br><br>Please?<br><br>Invite him/her here to RI?<br><br>tell them I want to talk with them via RImail so he'she has to register?<br><br>Thanks in advance for all the logisdical support you can muster for the cause. <p></p><i></i>
Seventhson

Re: Here's the link

Postby Camino Real » Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:09 pm

Seventh, I am running out the door, but if no one has done this for you, i will register on DU when i get back and send your message.<br><br>If you can share your knowledge of Ahrimanic forces, I would be most interested.<br><br>If someone else emails him, let me know, then I wont register over there. Trying to keep my internet time to a dull roar. <p></p><i></i>
Camino Real

Postby Seventhsonjr » Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:23 pm

Thanks - but try anyway - new registers at DU can't usually use the dumail at first (but you might) .<br><br>You might just post in his thread that seventhson asked him to come over to DU as I have some interesting things related to Anthroposophy to discuss as well as other things.<br><br>You should be able at least to post there.<br><br>Since I have been badjacketed a lot of folks are scared to touch me...<br><br>so..<br><br>we'll see.<br><br>Ahriman is the materialistic side of the "fallen angels" in Zoroastrianism. Lucifer is the "light-bearer" of higher spiritual pursuits and glory (ego and selkf-righteousness) and Ahriman is the ground and soil (passion and dirt and money) . All created by the Creator to keep all things in balance and fulfill the goal of creation (experience the joy and the multiplicity)<br><br>Zoroastrianism is the forerunner to most modern Monotheirtic religions, originating in Persia and heavily influencing Judaism - especially during the babylonian and Syrian (?) captivities.<br><br>Concepts of a final judgment, reincarnation, immortality of the soul, hell, punishment, karma,and lots of cool things were fundamental to the "prophet" or holy man Zoroaster.<br><br>Worth looking into.<br><br>Rudolph Steiner integrated these teachings with Tibetan Buddhism and Christianity when he broke with the Theosophists in the early 1900's and started the esoteric culkt, of sorts, called Anthroposophy.<br><br>I know a lot about it, altho I am not one. I have friends and relatives who are, though.<br><br>The great Jewish writer Saul Bellow was an Anthroposophist too (for those who may claim that anthroposophy was antisemitic, yadda yadda yadda.<br><br>Steiner claimed to be a mystic who could read the akashic record (which creates some problems for me in taking him seriously)<br><br>BVut worth knowing about.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Seventhsonjr

Postby Camino Real » Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:52 am

Thanks seventh. Check the link now, I hope Sprial comes here. <p></p><i></i>
Camino Real

To Camino Real and Spiralhawk

Postby Seventhsonjr » Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:06 pm

Thanks a lot Camino - very subtle and effective I hope.<br><br>I owe you one.<br><br>To Spiralhawk - a brief message:<br><br>I was raised by an anthroposophist father and a nonanthroposophist mother (that created some "issues" but they seemed to manage it).<br><br>I have sibs who are anthropops (I call them, for short)<br><br>Interesting perspective on the Ahrimanic influences etc.<br><br>Have you read the Ahura Mazda original sacred texts (my father had some parts of it which I have on my bookshelf and read regularly)?<br><br>The reason I wanted you to visit this site is that, aside from the fact that I think Jeff Wells (aka Minstrelboy/Rigorous Intuition) has the best blogsite on the web --- is that I provided my personal info to Jeff and to Andy Stephenson to prove that I was NOT a freeper troll as Democratic Underground has allowed to stand as grounds for my banning.<br><br>Andy actually called Jeff (at my request) and I gave both of them all my personal info and bona fides (as I did to Will Pitt, Symbolman, and David Allen at DU) But ONLYT Jeff and Andy saw fit to believe that I was a victim of a very nasty freeper or BFEE attack of badjacketing at DU (and Democrats,com, btw)<br><br>I was hoping that you might register here so that we could communicate by RImail since I am banned from using any functions at DU, and so you could also hopefully post your website (I think you have one) to share with the folks here AND to get you to participate more here where your insight would be invaluable.<br><br>Thanks.<br><br>Seventhson <p></p><i></i>
Seventhsonjr

Return to Religion and the Occult