New criteria

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

New criteria

Postby lookdeep » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:05 pm

There is an element within society and the net that has put me off from engaging in the past. Now more folks are turning towards incredulity rather than the more emotive self-righteousness of the past. More are starting to wonder how a leadership with such serious flaws can continue in power. Because my answer tends to indict all of us with some blame it can be a challenge to see the implications of this presentation. The ideas expressed here seek to create a more formalized place for intuition within a mentality that heretofore has been limited to the integration of rationalism and empiricism.<br> Intuition is stifled by all the things that are thought to have been put their proper place. If the places they have been put are not proper then a conflict exists between the conscious and unconscious elements of the mind, and the concurrent need to deny ones cognitive dissonance limits the depth of our conceptual structuring. If the loud voice of the ego is spouting off, then the still small voice will not be heard.<br> My opinion is that because we seldom examine the origins of our criteria for understanding and how they shape our psyche, we are then shaped by society rather than finding the leverage whereby we may better participate in the shaping of society.<br><br><br> Why is the general psyche of humans so malleable to the will of psychotic actors? I submit that our psyche has been unduly shaped by the one-iota of the Consul of Nicea and the clever speculations of Descartes. These two seminal events served to put everything in its “proper” place, with an imperial power structure progressively more immune to the intuitional, enthusiastic impulses of G-ods lesser creations. We will only realize the depth and negative implications of our conditioning when a person or people can clearly present a fresh set of criteria for understanding that illustrates both the misguided appeal of current expressions, and a path towards a more productive relationship to reality. <br> The greatest hurdle in the attempt to create and promote any novel criteria for understanding will be to get the elites on board. In regard to this, two reasons for their inhibition come to mind. First, the more conventionally intelligent a person is, the harder it becomes to accept that most everything one knows is based on false premises. Second, because the intelligencia create apparent value by telling others which end is up, they do not listen well if you try to illustrate how their thinking contributes to social pathology.<br> Leaving aside those elements that so trouble the bought and paid for intellegencia, - MSG, Fluoride, Mercury, ad infinitium… I will instead present a novel truth in a highly condensed form. No, not the Truth, simply my best effort at using symbols to express an understanding that, I claim provides the basis for a more healthy relationship to reality.<br> We battle against powers and principalities. The static principle represents the idea that you will do as you are told; this is to follow Ahriman, more popularly known as<br>Satan. This is order without liberty. The other side of this coin is the principle of indiscriminate change, or liberty without order, otherwise known as Lucifer. We always have the opportunity to be "saved" by the Christ principle, which by bringing balance to order and liberty; we can remove the garbage from our minds. Until that point we worship idols and replace G-d's will with ego driven constructs.<br>> So be it. With Love to all.<br>><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
lookdeep

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Religion and the Occult