"Jesus:no curiosity re Magdalene's expensive perfume&qu

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

"Jesus:no curiosity re Magdalene's expensive perfume&qu

Postby emad » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:02 am

Bishop admits church has received drug money <br><br>Jo Tuckman in Mexico City<br>Thursday September 22, 2005<br>The Guardian <br><br><br>A Mexican bishop has admitted that the local Catholic church receives donations from drug traffickers, but claimed these are "purified" through good works.<br>Bishop Ramón Godínez said "bad money shouldn't be burned it should be transformed".<br><br>He said the church should ignore the origins of donations just as Jesus showed no curiosity about the expensive perfume Mary Magdalene used to wash his feet.<br><br>Government officials have said that receiving illicit money is illegal, but shied away from opening a money laundering investigation into the church.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,1575249,00.html">www.guardian.co.uk/intern...49,00.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=emad@rigorousintuition>emad</A> at: 9/23/05 9:40 am<br></i>
emad

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: "Jesus:no curiosity re Magdalene's expensive perfum

Postby dbeach » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:44 pm

if the church stopped receiving illegal money .then they would all be bankrupt...<br><br>Was JC going steady with that Mary babe?? <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Jesus goin' steady....

Postby emad » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:34 am

Some say so steady that they married and raised rugrats....SEE David Brown, Da Vinci Code, etc and 'Holy Blood, Holy Grail' etc.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
emad

Re: Jesus goin' steady....

Postby dbeach » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:11 pm

enjoyed reading the book . Its quite a story now do I believe it?? it does rather shake my faith BUT hey whatever..Mary his mom was a teenage shotgun wedding ..knocked up by some holy ghost dude..Now her hubby Joe must a been a bit upset that his virgin bride was ..well not a virgin..<br><br>so he becomes a nail pounder and JC grows up and gets ..well you know the story .. did JC really party in Rome and jam with the stones.??. according to John prine he did <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: Jesus goin' steady....

Postby dbeach » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:14 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://lyrics.duble.com/lyrics/J/john-prine-lyrics/john-prine-jesus-the-missing-years-lyrics.htm">lyrics.duble.com/lyrics/J...lyrics.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>'Wine was flowing so were beers<br>So Jesus found his missing years<br>So He went to a dance and said This don't move me<br>He hiked up his pants and he went to a movie<br>On his thirteenth birthday he saw Rebel without a Cause<br>He went straight on home and invented Santa Claus<br>Who gave him a gift and he responded in kind<br>He gave the gift of love and went out of his mind<br>You see him and the wife wasn't getting along<br>So he took out his guitar and he wrote a song<br>Called The Dove of Love Fell Off the Perch<br>But he couldn't get divorced in the Catholic Church<br>At least not back then anyhow<br>Jesus was a good guy he didn't need this shit<br>So he took a pill with a bag of peanuts and<br>A Coca-Cola and he swallowed it.<br>He discovered the Beatles<br>And he recorded with the Stones<br>Once He even opened up a three-way package<br>In Southern California for old George Jones"<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Return to Religion and the Occult