Are the Jesuits behind everything?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Are the Jesuits behind everything?

Postby john darmy » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:52 pm

According to Eric Phelps, author of The Vatican Assassins, the Jesuits have been behind all the significant conspiracies for hundreds of years, including the assassinations of Lincoln and JFK, and the sinking of the Titanic.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.cyberclass.net/blackpope.htm">www.cyberclass.net/blackpope.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <p></p><i></i>
john darmy

Blog: View Blog (0)

everything....

Postby zangtang » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:05 pm

nobody or their particular fu man chuness is behind everything....if they were...and had been for a month or more....all of us would already be dogfood <p></p><i></i>
zangtang

Re: everything....

Postby john darmy » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:33 pm

I do think it's interesting that there have been a number of books written about this subject, and none of them are in the library. It seems like this information has been suppressed. <p></p><i></i>
john darmy

Re: everything....

Postby Qutb » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:01 pm

"I do think it's interesting that there have been a number of books written about this subject, and none of them are in the library"<br><br>Maybe the books aren't to be found in the library because they sucked? If they claimed that the Jesuits are behind everything, that is very likely to have been the case. <br><br>Most books that have been written are not going to be found in your local library. <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:black;font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;"><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Qutb means "axis," "pole," "the center," which contains the periphery or is present in it. The qutb is a spiritual being, or function, which can reside in a human being or several human beings or a moment. It is the elusive mystery of how the divine gets delegated into the manifest world and obviously cannot be defined.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br><br></p><i></i>
Qutb

does it really make a difference?

Postby thumper » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:05 pm

Jesus said that Satan is the Prince of this World. He runs everything. <p></p><i></i>
thumper

Re: does it really make a difference?

Postby thumperton » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:26 pm

But we have to also remember that Jesus has overcome the world, and His is the kingdom we must seek, and not the satanic one that the anti-christ will try to establish via the New World Order.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>John 16:33 <p></p><i></i>
thumperton

Re: does it really make a difference?

Postby dbeach » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:43 pm

Phelps is anti-vatican and anti-jusuit which gives a free pas to other eligions..He does make some relevant pts..<br><br>I am Cathoic BUT realize that the current rule from Rome is as corrupt as any other major corporation..<br><br>I don't believe in the current pope but liked the last one..<br>I also believe that Jesus Christ is the Savior of humanity BUT most important to me is He is my Savior..Rome sold out if they helped murder JFK and I think they had some hand in it<br>along with many others..1962 vatican council changed the<br> RC Church and some Christain sites say Satan runs Rome..<br><br>JC works for me ..I also like Buddhist Hindu and have some respect for most religions BUT not devil worship or satan worship or whatever these elites are practicing with endless wars and human suffering while they feast on the corpse of Liberty <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Return to Religion and the Occult