INN interview with Benjamin Creme

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

INN interview with Benjamin Creme

Postby Qutb » Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:33 pm

To my surprise, INN are completely uncritical of Creme. The interviewer equates the facile feel-good message of Maitreya ("all humanity are brothers and sisters") with "liberation theology". Shees. <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.innworldreport.net/">www.innworldreport.net/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Link to video under "don't miss".<br><br>Creme says the Masters are soon going to create peace and harmony all over the world. <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:black;font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;"><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Qutb means "axis," "pole," "the center," which contains the periphery or is present in it. The qutb is a spiritual being, or function, which can reside in a human being or several human beings or a moment. It is the elusive mystery of how the divine gets delegated into the manifest world and obviously cannot be defined.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br><br></p><i></i>
Qutb

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: INN interview with Benjamin Creme

Postby Dreams End » Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:29 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> the Masters are soon going to create peace and harmony all over the world<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I'll bet they are. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Return to Religion and the Occult