casual chat about armageddon...who ARE those people ?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

casual chat about armageddon...who ARE those people ?

Postby israelirealities » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:36 am

<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.israelmybeloved.com/discus/messages/1/681.html?1087422037">www.israelmybeloved.com/d...1087422037</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <br><br>quotes from the Evangelical/or christian forum - my beloved israel:<br><br>When I was in Israel last year, I met a Doctor(born in Hungary,to an Aristocratic family)from Canada (he made Aliyah about over a year ago) named Dr.Frank Luger. I was staying at a farm located in the East side of Samuel's Mountain (Shmuel Ha'navi or Nabi Samuel), near Ramot Gilot, just outside Jerusalem. The place belongs to a couple named Israel and Efrocine Auerbach. They have a ministry (from Sarasota,FL) named "Tabernacle of Zion"(ask Stan, Allyn or even Delta,if their names, and Dr.Luger's,"ring a bell"). They turned out to be very inscrutable as persons. It's a very long story. <br><br>Dr.Luger was there with some acquaintances in a casual visit. The reason I mention him and his Israeli chapter, is because he is known to be a man of VERY HIGH intelligence. He came to that farm, because he wanted the Auerbachses to ANNOINT him in The Name of The Lord (they believe him to be another candicate for Anti-Messiah). He has repeately been asking them to annoint him. He (Dr.Luger),has also been recruiting (perhaps luring?) new members, many of whom are known to be Christians, who are, apparently, immature and have a poor sense of Discernment (it's becoming very endemic nowadays, isn't it?). <br><br>They say the eyes are the mirror of the soul, and they are probably right. The <br>man has a gaze, that you can almost describe as "penetrating". When I had conversation with him, he was feeling somewhat uncomfortable, and you could tell that he is very MANIPULATIVE. <br><br>Mensa is an organization which operates as a SOCIAL CLUB for people with VERY high I.Q.'s. (I happen to be among those <br>people, but whatever I have, if it is from G-d, I will use it for HIS GLORY,and <br>for nothing else, if that is the way He <br>wants it!). I came wth the impression that this man had connections among the Israeli "intelligentsia". When I think about him and the prospects he might have,it can be scary, believe me! <br><br>You can access Mensa Israel by using the following address: <br><br>www.mensa.org.il/index asp?content=events <br><br>or, try www.mensa.org.il <br><br>It will give you their most recent news and events, and you will also see pictures of their Congress that took place last Fall at TAU (Tel Aviv University). <br><br>That, in itself, will give you an idea of Israel's present Spiritual state. It's a well-known fact that many Leftist Israeli politicians are involved in the Occult and New Age. Abortion, Homosexuality and many kinds of moral deviations are becoming legion, not to mention Drug Abuse. Many Israelis are getting involved in Oriental Religions and Philosophies such as Hinduism and Buddhism, among other things. Spiritual Warfare, as I've mentioning before is VERY intense. These are INDEED the Last Days(they started after The Resurrection and we are,VERY probably, approaching the END of them- keep in mind that "1,000 years are like a day to Adonai", and v.v.). <br><br>This man, Dr.Frank Luger, bears watching, <br>in my opinion. He may or may NOT be the future AC (I personally think he is alive <br>today, but he won't be revealed -my point of view- until We, as The Bride of Yeshua are In His Father's House, with Him, at the moment that He breaks the First Seal, <br>and The First Horseman [White Horse], appears. Again, this is only MY VIEWPOINT,"agree to disagree", if you want, but PLEASE be OPEN, that's all I ask.) Anyway,the point here is,this man <br>and the Mensa International Organization. <br>I believe he can be dangerous, and as I said before, watch him, CAREFULLY. <br><br>Shalom v'shalom In Yeshua and Maranatha, for The Salvation ("Yahshuah") of Israel <br><br><br> <br> <br><br>Ed39 <br>Posted From: 209.240.205.68<br> Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 12:41 am: <br><br>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>Stan,Allyn, or Delta: Hello? I need your opinion on this. Believe it or not, this is important, as far as Spiritual Warfare is concerned. Besides, many Israelis, specially the younger set, are getting (very) involved in New Age and The Occult, as everybody knows. You may find this interesting! In Yeshua. Ed39 <br> <br><br>Allyn<br>Username: Allyn<br><br>Registered: 11-2003<br> Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 01:37 am: <br><br>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>Hi Ed, I did look through the site information you gave and went to the web sites. I really don't know what to think. Does this information startle me? No. We can assume that whenever the intelect is held in competition with simple faith that the attraction will go towards the intellect. Israelis are no different then the rest of the world when it comes to the attraction of the flesh over righteousness. <br>I am trying to understand your point however. Is your concern over the possibility of this man being the anti-christ or concern over the unbeliever doing what unbelievers do? Or is it neither? <br>I will look forward to more information and clearer concerns you may have over all of this. <br>We do need to remain alert to what may otherwise sneak up on us and I thank you for the heads up. <br> <br><br>Ed39 <br>Posted From: 209.240.205.68<br> Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 11:23 pm: <br><br>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>Allyn: My concern about this man is NOT so much about him being a potential (?) Anti-Christ. I believe the future Anti-Messiah is alive today, living somewhere in Europe (within the area that was once part of the ORIGINAL Roman Empire), but the problem here is that there are many IMMATURE Bible Believers (Christians) that are FAIR GAME for persons like him ( a few of them, whom I met, and he befriended, joined Mensa Israel.) I happen to be one of those persons (I'm as very LOW KEY about that,as I can be, and I'm NOT <br>always successful),with an Above-Average to High IQ. All I can say is,as I was saying in this thread, that he BEARS watching. <br><br>He may or may NOT be a future AC, but he is gaining prominence in Israel, and L-rd knows, he could PERHAPS play an important part in the building of The Third Temple (among other things!). You might as well know, The LAST person I am looking forward to meeting in person is the AC himself! This REDEEMED sinner (by The Blood of Yeshua/Jesus!) expects and WANTS to meet the REAL one, Yeshua HaMaschiach HImself! Also, this preoccupation for the Anti-Christ by some of us is, in my opinion, BORDERING on obsession! This is just meant as a call to DISCERNMENT. Demonic Oppression is VERY intense in Jerusalem (ironic, isn't it, but you know why "The Angel of Light" himself covets this city!) I can tell you with confidence, that many of my problems in Israel, were caused by DEMONIC oppression! Nothing surprises me any more, about the dismal MORAL condition, our world is in! No need to tell you what <br>my Eschatological position is on this! <br><br>To conclude, any Believer, who wants to travel to Israel, at this point, NEEDS to <br>make it a POINT to PUT on His Full Armor! Don't get caught without it! Israel, as you now, is G-d's TIME CLOCK! Spiritual Warfare will INTENSIFY there, because it is CENTRAL to His Plan for Salvation! <br><br>In Yeshua for The Salvation of Israel! <br><br>PS: Allyn, I hope this will answer your questions, sorry for getting into so much detail <br> <br><br>Allyn<br>Username: Allyn<br><br>Registered: 11-2003<br> Posted on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 01:40 am: <br> <br> <p></p><i></i>
israelirealities

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Religion and the Occult