Kabala Center Arrest

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Kabala Center Arrest

Postby israelirealities » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:31 am

Yesterday, <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://newwindow">Israeli police raided</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> the Israeli branch of the Kaballa Center (headed by Phillip and Karen Berg, from LA), charging the local head of the organization with defrauding a woman who had terminal cancer. THe family paid around 100,000 $ at the advice of the accused (Saul and Osnat Yudkevitz), promising her that "donation shall redeem her sins and remove the divine death verdict". She was also "prescribed" holy water, at the price of 6$ a bottle (drinking water that required steady consumption). THe woman died and her widdowed husband filed the charges.<br>----------<br>Kabbala Center, by R. Berg (THe MAdonna guru) has been the subject of recent BBC programs, exposing the fraudulent and dangerous mind control and brainwash, under the guise of "spirituality". Several American "Cult experts" (Rick Ross, among them) include the Kabala Center among the list of dangerous cults, and during the passing year Kaballa Center has been the subject of several media investigations both on TV and newspapers. HOwever, last year, the Kabala Center ran a huge conference, starring Madonna, in ISrael, under the auspices of the Minister of Tourism <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>(former deputy chief of Israeli Security Agency), Gideon Ezra</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. <br>---------<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=israelirealities@rigorousintuition>israelirealities</A> at: 10/31/05 7:36 am<br></i>
israelirealities

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Kabala Center Arrest

Postby marykmusic » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:17 pm

It's no different than any other religious/secret agenda/controlling group. Once they get a celebrity to speak for them, their image goes 'way up.<br><br>This doesn't change the nature of the con-man origin of the organization, does it? It's a numbers game. --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Re: Kabala Center Arrest

Postby israelirealities » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:36 pm

Yep, its just those few moments of joy I get when they are smacked and of course this is closer to me, because it our local RA/MC methods and groups. This kind of arrest is not exactly on the scale of Libby's arrest for you there, but its a happy moment. it also means that their patrons in government are losing power, or else the police would not move, as they "turned a blind eye" for the last decade, when people were telling horror stories about what happened to them. I attended a ceremony (a big one) with the Chief Berg guy and his wife, in LA, and it does look like a valpurgis night thing. The Israelis who make up part of the group, are criminals, drug dealers, thieves and pimps. One of them told me how great this Rabbi is, because he told him that robbery is not so bad if he makes a donation to the center. What has been really worrying me, is that about 5 years ago they opened a huge project called "spirituality for children" and they are opening their own day care centers....very very disturbing. this is only in LA. There was a person I knew from ISrael who was invited and hired by them to work in one of those new "cult preschools" and if she is anything to measure the people they hire, this is troubling. Its one thing to abuse adults and its another to run preschools, for a cult of sorcerers and thives. scary. <p></p><i></i>
israelirealities

Return to Religion and the Occult