cults, chaos secret fifteenth planet

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

cults, chaos secret fifteenth planet

Postby smiths » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:42 am

ok i admit it, i sensationalised the title cos this link is worth looking at,<br>why? cos its funny and we all drive ourselves nuts with such serious issues and investigations that we end up crying and grinding our jaws,<br>but our jaws need stretching with laughter<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discordianism">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discordianism</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>And this from the Principia Discordia's very beginning, a Discordian koan:<br><br>GREATER POOP: Is Eris true?<br>MALACLYPSE THE YOUNGER: Everything is true.<br>GP: Even false things?<br>M2: Even false things are true.<br>GP: How can that be?<br>M2: I don't know man, I didn't do it.<br><br>[edit]<br><br><br>Chao<br><br>The word Chao (pronounced similar to "cow") was coined as the singular of chaos. In the Discordian religion the chao is a symbol of the pataphysical nature of reality; singular instances of chaos being at the center of pataphysical theory. The word is a pun that enables the following couplet in the Principia Discordia:<br><br>To diverse gods<br>Do mortals bow;<br>Holy Cow, and<br>Wholly Chao.<br><br><br>maybe its just my own silly sense of humour? <p></p><i></i>
smiths

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: cults, chaos secret fifteenth planet

Postby anotherdrew » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:17 am

14. Wipe thine ass with what is written<br>and grin like a ninny at what is Spoken. Take<br>thine refuge with thine wine in the Nothing<br>behind Everything, as you hurry along the Path.<br> THE PURPLE SAGE<br> HBT; The Book of Predictions, Chap. 19<br><br> <br><br> Remember, King Kong died for your sins.<br><br>ahhh, the good old Principia Discordia <p></p><i></i>
anotherdrew

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Religion and the Occult