Vatican moves to clear Judas’ name

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Check out

Postby dbeach » Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:57 pm

EMAD<br><br>Prescott Bush was the papa of GHW Bush<br><br>Sam Bush was grandpa<br><br>BOTH armed Germany <br>Sam armed the Kiaser<br>Prescott armed hitler<br><br>SO its lets forgive everybody day.<br><br>I like the concept..<br><br>practically speaking Its hard to forget the crimes<br>of the entire bush dynasty..<br><br>IMHO<br>Judas has a better shot at Nirvana then any modern pol..<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

dbeach:Bush lineages. "WAS" being the operative wo

Postby emad » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:45 pm

A few weeks before JFK's Dallas Nov '63 demise, George Prescott Bush was taken out. Replaced by Cuban-born Russian lookalike called Frank Gelli. Son of the Gelli scion who became Giovanni Pacelli, later Pius X11. Who himself had a bit of previous, having sired Frank by one Violet Freeman, nee King, who took over the ID, persona and role of Elizabeth Bowes Lyon, wife of George VI and subsequently 'The Queen Mother' - after the King, Quuen and Princess Elizabeth died in the Luftwaffe's September 1940 boming of Buckingham Palace.<br><br>The current WH incumbent George Walker Bush is also a clone/lookalike. He is John Gelli, cousin of Frank.<br><br>I posted last year aout all the background to this on the Project Paperclip thread.<br><br>IMHO Judas, Satan etc all a damned sight smarter and better karma-ed than the current 'Bushes' we all know so well.<br> <p></p><i></i>
emad

Re: dbeach:Bush lineages. "WAS" being the operativ

Postby dbeach » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:50 pm

EMAD<br><br>I remember.<br><br>Just offering you the bush history as I know it.<br><br>"IMHO Judas, Satan etc all a damned sight smarter and better karma-ed than the current 'Bushes' we all know so well."<br><br>We could have a whole lotta debate on that..<br><br>I will say that the bush dynasty is setting up this lil ole MAMA Earth for a HUGE catastrophe<br>and plans on flying away with their ET pals and nuking us as they leave.<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby emad » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:29 pm

Dawning of the Age of Aquarius officially starts THIS FRIDAY 20 JANUARY. <br><br>Karmic comeuppance backdated to the year dot for Cult of the Snake and its Bushy scions.... <p></p><i></i>
emad

Postby dbeach » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:09 pm

I trust that there will be no "crack" at the DAWN <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

JFK Innaguaration Speech 1/20/61

Postby dbeach » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:15 pm

"Anybody here seen my ole friend John?"<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.bartleby.com/124/pres56.html">www.bartleby.com/124/pres56.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility—I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it—and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. 24 <br> And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. 25 <br> My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man. 26 <br> Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own. "<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Previous

Return to Religion and the Occult