documentary aboutSatanism in Catholic Church (worldnet daily

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

documentary aboutSatanism in Catholic Church (worldnet daily

Postby silverspringwoman » Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:57 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49435">www.worldnetdaily.com/new...E_ID=49435</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Take it for what is worth, considering the source.<br><br>         Excerpt:<br><br>WND 'Satanic' art in Catholic Church exposed<br>Documentary links clergy sex abuse with occult imagery<br>Posted: March 25, 2006<br>1:00 a.m. Eastern<br><br><br>© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com<br><br>Could the Roman Catholic Church's sex abuse crisis be tied to embedded Satanic and occultic imagery in its artwork – some of it hundreds of years old?<br><br>That is the seemingly incredible thesis of a new documentary, "Rape of the Soul," made not by anti-Catholic bigots, but by devout followers of the Church.<br><br>"Rape of the Soul" is in theatrical release in major cities, including New York and Los Angeles. <p></p><i></i>
silverspringwoman

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: documentary aboutSatanism in Catholic Church (worldnet d

Postby Dreams End » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:48 pm

From the trailer it doesn't look like it lives up to its promise. In fact, it looks more like misdirection. Minute dissections of images which are subconsciously implanted to suggest Jesus is not divine and no mention of the sex abuse scandal? Maybe it's just a bad trailer, but it doesn't seem to have much substance. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Return to Religion and the Occult