Catholic church starts its war on birth contol?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Always amazed

Postby friend catcher » Wed May 24, 2006 4:27 pm

That people disconnect from the historical reality of the catholic church. A genocidal institution from near inception. Another bunch of fellas telling people what to do. Demolish all churches and salt the earth would be an excellent policy. Was it voltaire who made the comment about the last aristocrat strangled with the entrails of the last priest? <p></p><i></i>
friend catcher

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Always amazed

Postby thoughtographer » Wed May 24, 2006 4:32 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Was it voltaire who made the comment about the last aristocrat strangled with the entrails of the last priest?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>I believe it was "the last king" and not "the last aristocrat". I wonder what his pal Frederick (Ormesus) "The Great" Rosicrucian would have said about that. <p><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"A crooked stick will cast a crooked shadow."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></p><i></i>
thoughtographer

Re: Always amazed

Postby chiggerbit » Wed May 24, 2006 4:47 pm

Well, it does strike me, mother, that it would appear that the absolutely worst sin a priest could get caught at (judging by the number of decades the Vatican drug its feet in rooting out its slimey pedophilic priests) is getting a woman pregnant. I'm curious, what happens in those cases? Are they just moved to a new parish, just as the church did all those years with its pedopriests? <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

always amazed?

Postby mother » Wed May 24, 2006 7:41 pm

It was you, chiggerbit who mentioned abortion in the first sentence of your post. Why then are you surprised if I mention abortion in reply? How does it strike you that the"absolutely worst sin a priest could get caught at(_) is getting a woman pregnant. Have you any training in Catholic morality, theology at all, or are you simply continuing to spill out more antiCatholic rubbish? Insert the word "jewish" into your words, just to see how lamentable your words are here. As a matter of fact, getting a woman pregnant is not the absolute worst sin, although it is a grave one. Far, far worse are the hideous crimes against children. They have defacto excommunicated themselves right up to the top, but that is a complicated subject. If you were sincere about your questions and not simply Catholic bashing, I would be glad to help if I could. You asking ME questions in this manner is odd, considering you appear to be one of the most brilliant researchers Rigorous Intuition has ever had, as well as a compassionate and caring person. This is why the hate is especially painful. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Re: always amazed?

Postby chiggerbit » Wed May 24, 2006 8:56 pm

Thank you for the compliments, mother, but they are totally undeserved. I am, firstly, nearly computer illiterate, and secondly, as you point out, emm, Catholic illiterate, even though I have quite a few Catholic relatives. I am going by the "consequences" I see (in the press) which are meted out by the church as to how serious it considers the priority of the victimization of children. Having sex with a little child rated no more punishment than being moved to a new, uninformed parish, to a new stable, if I may be so crude. As the truism goes, actions speak louder than words. The church hierarchy's efforts to bury the facts of the victimization of the most vulnerable of their flock for all these years and decades really, REALLY burns my butt. And then, too, the damage this hierarchy has inflicted on the Catholic faithful is beyond understanding. Not only that, but the actions of the pedopriests and the hierarchy that has protected and enabled them to continue their evil appetites has cast a dark shadow on all priests. What a shame, considering how so many priests and nuns have given their lives in so many places in defiance of the inhumanities inflicted on the people of their parishes, such as in Latin America during the Reagan/Bush reign. These pedopriests not only victimized their original victim, they victimized the Catholic faithful and all the non-offending priests who look on these actions with abhorrence.<br><br>Actually, I am not a big fan of abortion, and feel that effective birth control is a preferable alternative by far, when possible, and that abortion is a sad backup for irresponsible failure to use birth control when needed. However, I find the idea of telling a woman what she can do with her own body to be equally distasteful. The point of my comments were directed at the possibility of the Vatican trying to ever interfere with the dispensation of the pill. What goes on between the Vatican and its flock isn't my business, mostly, but I have a feeling that it is going to try to ram its beliefs on the rest of us, and that is not acceptable. After all, if we had left it up to the old-timers in the Vatican to make our laws, having sex with children would be legal, don't you think?. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Re: always amazed?

Postby chiggerbit » Wed May 24, 2006 9:16 pm

Oh, yes, if I were talking about Jews, I would be calling them "pedorabbis". <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Church's cover-up, Victimization of Children

Postby StarmanSkye » Wed May 24, 2006 9:50 pm

Digest tracking Clergy Child sex-abuse news articles:<br>Current News -- Homepage<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://ncrnews.org/abuse/">ncrnews.org/abuse/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>Archive:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://ncrnews.org/abuse2005archives/2005_05.html">ncrnews.org/abuse2005arch...05_05.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <p></p><i></i>
StarmanSkye

Re: Church's cover-up, Victimization of Children

Postby dbeach » Wed May 24, 2006 10:16 pm

I am a devout Catholic I do not obey the Romean empire.<br> I do believe the Holy Eucharist is the body and blood of Jesus Christ .<br>anybody above the rank of a local Priest is highly suspect and certainly most of the bishops and cardinals are compromised<br><br>davinci codes scared them !!<br><br>GEESE LOUISE itwas so fuckin harmless <br>Christ got a babe BIG DEAL .<br> PROOFF .NONE . IF HE did Good for HIM .<br>IF HE did not it does not change a thing <br><br>To me HE is the real deal!<br><br>the cover up is a symptom of a dysfucntional church which is a further reflection of society in that the personages in control are more likely to abuse their authority ..<br><br>according to Kay Griggs the US Miliatary is full of pedos and sexual blackmail!!<br><br>IMHO <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

The Church's cover-up, Victimization of Children

Postby mother » Wed May 24, 2006 11:40 pm

Chigger, the compliments are well-deserved. Anybody knows that. I am a very active, devout Traditional Catholic. Simply put, I and about 2 million others have hrd proof that the Church as perceived by most of the non-Catholic world was taken over about 1963. The Vatican 2 Council basically kept all the holy cardinals from voting and squashed their protests when a powerful cabal of masons created the Novus Ordo Missa-the mass of the New Order. The results were immediatly horrible, thousands upon thousands of priests and nuns left, many people quit going to the mass. There is PaulVI's famous statement about "the smoke of Satan slipping in through the cracks" and very compelling evidence that the papal election had been tampered with, thus a series of anti-popes. There have been anti popes in the past, to be sure and the Church condemned them as ssuch. But this is widely considered to be the worst crisis in 2000years. The Traditional Movement was a resistance to the hijacking of the Church. The bad guys who took over got their boys in. One of the results is the huge network of pedophile predators and literal satanists high up in the organisation. I apologise for being unable to provide links, but would be glad to write stuff down and organise it and post it. What attracted me to RI is that the same thing appears to be going on in governments and big powered entities worldwide. It is easily proven, that what the average person thinks is the Catholic Church is in fact a counterfeit. That is what is so crazy-sounding. But, many of the bad guys that everyone hates and hopes to uncover at RI are tied to the same secret societies in the Vatican. In our case, many are finally waking up, but at what a hideous cost!!! It took the utter abomination of the raping of thousands of children for some people. Yet most don't get it and continue to support these freaks who are in fact NOT Catholic but have evrybody duped. Kindof like 9-11. And since the corruption has been from the top down, for the past 47 years with the illicit election of JohnXXIII (freemason, and strict anathama to Catholicism which would have rendered him excomunicated) the blackmail and atrocities continue without ceasing. It's a huge octopus of a mess, but it is not the true Catholic Faith whatsoever these guys are promulgating. The Catholic infrastructure is the most organised, wealthy and far reaching on Earth and so it makes sense that the worst psychopaths in the world would conpire to take it over, and every day we see more corruption in the Novus Ordo religion (separate from Traditional Catholicism, as started by Leferbre and a couple of others whom JPDeuce excommunicated in1988.) There's this large, "underground" movement of militant resistance to the Novus Ordo (New World Order religion) of which I am a devout member. It's like people who swear bush is a Christian-he's fooled millions, hasn't he? Ah, forget it, it's just too difficult for me to explain, unless you believe that there are highly sophisticated satanists doing what they do best: destroying the souls of children. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Re: The Church's cover-up, Victimization of Children

Postby dbeach » Wed May 24, 2006 11:53 pm

bushco is a satanist and yes satan owns the church all of em..1962 allowed for the receiving of the Most Holy Eucharist in the hand . KISS IT good bye after that . communions were smuggled out of the church and sold for black majic activities . BUT the issue is more HEAVY that Catholic It is a universal deception of the worst most insidious type which confuses us and keeps us arguing over pennies while the pigs reap billions..<br><br>nice assessment mother!!!! <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

I heard

Postby Mentalgongfu » Thu May 25, 2006 12:11 am

an interesting observation from a friend not too long ago, <br><br>that "if men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament." <br><br>have fun with that hot potato. <br> <p></p><i></i>
Mentalgongfu

Re: The Church's cover-up, Victimization of Children

Postby chiggerbit » Thu May 25, 2006 12:20 am

Actually, mother, much of this I have not heard. Keep talking, I am listening. AND trying to understand. Are the Catholics, or are they not, "anti-Masonic"? For some reason, I thought they were. I'm not going to pretend to be "anti-Masonic" exactly myself, don't know enough about it to call myself that, but I seem to have inherited the family anti-secret-society gene. There's "private", which doesn't bother me, and then there's "secret". "Secret" sets off my alarms. It's a very loud, annoying alarm. <br><br>I'm curious as to how much of this within the church started just prior to Nazi-ism and Hitler, time-wise. Doesn't it feel like that period was some sort of virus, infecting anything that touched it, even some of its victims? <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

The Church's cover-up, Victimization of Children

Postby mother » Thu May 25, 2006 2:03 am

Freemasonry is an enemy of the Catholic Church, and membership or association with the Lodge forbidden, because Christ said ,"all that I do, I do in public" if I'm quoting the Bible correctly. Additionally, in the 33rd degree of masonic initiation, the Papal Tiara is smashed underfoot, along with other anti-Christian vows-one of the big goals of freemasonry is to demolish Christianity but specifically Roman Catholicism. Freemasonry is forbidden under canon law, although clearly those restrictions are considered outdated by the Novus Ordo "popes" and one of the authors of the new mass was a mason, Bugnini(and other alleged things) and Villot, a very scary guy involved with the strange, sudden death of John PaulI. There is just a huge amount of overlap, and mingling of sordid people worldwide, basically all vying for Who Gets to Rule the World. Not Catholic, as Christ's divinity was not of this world. This is why Opus Dei, a secretive "catholic" group gained a foothold, after being spurned repeatedly by Pope PiusXII(and he may or may not have been murdered) JohnXXIII was elected in 1958, but that's if you don't know about Cardinal Siri actually having been elected.....a huge, epic drama...a spectacular miricle viewed by 70,000 in Fatima,Portugal alerted many of the extreme nature of upcoming events in 1917. Big wars and the destruction of souls, and a suppressed secret to be revealed by 1960 at the latest. It was not revealed, so the rise of the Nazi's could very well have been a result. But the realm of accurate Catholic prophecy is another very interesting topic, amazing how true so many of them have been (discounting the frauds, of course) Thank you so much for trying to understand, and being patient with one who is not so great at explaining. <p></p><i></i>
mother

idiots guide please

Postby blanc » Thu May 25, 2006 5:55 am

mother, I should be very glad if you could produce a synopsis of this take over of Catholicism, and explain briefly how this new mass fits in. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: idiots guide please

Postby thoughtographer » Thu May 25, 2006 9:47 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Additionally, in the 33rd degree of masonic initiation, the Papal Tiara is smashed underfoot, along with other anti-Christian vows-one of the big goals of freemasonry is to demolish Christianity but specifically Roman Catholicism.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>Well, considering the fact that by necessity you MUST be going on the word of someone who violated an oath to make an "exposé" of the alleged ritual associated with the honorarily conferred "33rd degree" of the Scottish Rite, it logically follows that you're taking a liar for their word. I'm not a Freemason, and never plan to be, but I know my fair share about Masonic pomp and ceremony, and what I don't know -- and probably never will know for sure -- is what constitutes their silly, highly feared and regarded ritual, not to mention what it all "means" to anyone. That said, I appreciate your speculation because it points out the fact that social networks within spiritually minded organizations, whatever their origin, often consist of secrets, lies and deception to attract the uninitiated. In that regard, what goes on behind the closed doors of back rooms in churches, lodges and meeting places of all kinds the world over can be exploited for personal and political gains.<br><br>I've been "courted" by Masons and Christians alike, many, many times. I'm always forced to respectfully decline their offers of inclusion, because my personal suspicions, interests and doubts would make it difficult for me to do the "honorable" thing and keep my word. For a Mason, this consists of keeping a secret, and to a majority of Christians, this consists of keeping a promise to seek Christ through the fellowship and teachings held sacred by their chosen denomination. I love Christians, Masons, Muslims, Jews and everyone else alike, because my relationship with God is my own -- and though my approach isn't for everybody, a healthy respect for the individual takes me a long way down the narrow path that Christ (and many others) would have me walk. If that's blasphemous to anyone, I apologize -- but in the same breath, I will remind you that nobody is free from judgment -- I'll save you the clichés.<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Big wars and the destruction of souls, and a suppressed secret to be revealed by 1960 at the latest. It was not revealed, so the rise of the Nazi's could very well have been a result.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>What suppressed secret are you talking about? Is it something having to do with the Fatima apparitions? If so, I think that insinuating that the fear and intolerance that lead to the Nazi's rise to power was a result of that secret deserves a bit more specificity -- don't you? It's interesting to think about things in that way, but taken too far, a line of thinking based on sketchy assumptions and rumors borders on "insensitivity" at a glance, so I think it bears a bit more discussion.<br><br>If you are talking about some secret regarding the Fatima apparitions being suppressed -- I'm all ears, because to me, it's equally probable that the same secret could also be covering a "truth" that the Vatican (part one, or the sequel) has a vested (and "frocked") interest in keeping. <p><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"A crooked stick will cast a crooked shadow."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=thoughtographer>thoughtographer</A> at: 5/25/06 8:10 am<br></i>
thoughtographer

PreviousNext

Return to Religion and the Occult