Catholic church starts its war on birth contol?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Nazi`s

Postby Pah » Fri May 26, 2006 1:08 am

Sorry, I think you are going a bit far there. Still, I`ll try and get your point: Do you feel persecuted?<br><br>I am sorry that I seemed to force the article upon you, I admit my tone was a little `overbearing`. I was just so utterly blown away by it that I wanted to run to the window and scream down the street, but that`s just me. I now kinda understand your criticism of my `goofiness`, I think.<br>I would like to go back and edit the original post but that wouldn`t be fair given the other posters, yourself included. So, my apologies for responding as I did to the tone of your posts. Huh, does this make any sense?<br><br>Best Wishes,<br>P. <p></p><i></i>
Pah

Blog: View Blog (0)

The Black Pope

Postby mother » Fri May 26, 2006 8:59 pm

Pah- I have only glanced at Phelp's page, and I have no business being on the computer with all i need to be doing...But I am put off by the white separatist bit. This already shows deep bigotry, and I am already suspiscious of Phelp's motives in blaming the Jesuits for killing JFK. Did I end up on the correct page? chiggerbit: among the worst of these evil pieces of garbage is "Cardinal Bernadin" of Chicago, who got all his child molesting friends placed near kids, and currently Roger Mahoney of Los Angeles . JPDeuce knew about Mahoney and could have had him doing hard time and getting what he deserves in prison for life. THEY ARE NOT CATHOLIC, they are satanists. I can't fathom people contiuing to pile money into the collection plate for these monsters! I just can't STAND it, it makes me crazy. There is no excuse, but Mahoney's got people fawning over him night and day, and he's got serious money, this is organised crime. This is almost every single week another so-called Catholic is in the news for heinous crimes. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Re: The Black Pope

Postby chiggerbit » Fri May 26, 2006 9:06 pm

Is Chicago some sort of sinkhole of evil and corruption of all sorts, mother? Is this corruption as infectious as "bird flu"? <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Chicago

Postby mother » Fri May 26, 2006 10:53 pm

I should have said the late "Cardinal Bernadin" of Chicago. For all I know there are shrines in his honor. I don't really know much about Chicago at all- have you noticed anything interesting and possibly connected? Bernadin was also head of the American College of Bishops, very powerful. Imagine what a great opportunity for a pedophile- totally flexable hours, very easy work, live in a fabulous place, free travel overseas, excellant meals, no traffic tickets, all the moms glad to leave their boy with father, tears of joy! Our son's an Altar Boy..or, "well, maybe you ought to go talk to Father about that, Tommy. He'll be able to help you sort things out." Everyone seeing the Roman collar and the cassock-so dignified, and psychopaths are charming anyway. Bernadin's funeral was a huge televised event, I don't know about Chicago at all, but Bernadin and his helpers made Chicago a worse place for kids. (obviously this stuff makes me nuts) <p></p><i></i>
mother

Re: Chicago

Postby chiggerbit » Sat May 27, 2006 12:45 pm

This is interesting regarding the commencement at St. Thomas:<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Present for his 15-minute speech at O'Shaughnessy Stadium on the school's campus were Archbishop Harry Flynn, other dignitaries and more than 900 graduates.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>It makes me wonder if the kid was scolding the Archbishop. Look at sthis piece of history:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/0405310">www.catholicnews.com/data...ns/0405310</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>FLYNN-ATTACKS Sep-28-2004 (430 words) xxxn<br><br>Catholics engaging in personal attacks over politics, says archbishop<br><br>By Catholic News Service<br><br>ST. PAUL, Minn. (CNS) -- The "fusillade of personal attacks" in the current presidential campaign is infecting the debate over issues among Catholics, said Archbishop Harry J. Flynn of St. Paul-Minneapolis.<br><br>"One wonders why the Christian values of charity toward one another and the American value of fair play have been abandoned," he wrote in a Sept. 23 column in The Catholic Spirit, his archdiocesan newspaper.<br><br>"This uncharitable, biased and reckless substitute for what formerly was fair-minded commentary and fact-based dialogue has found its venomous way into our Catholic family," he wrote.<br><br>Archbishop Flynn specifically criticized Barbara Kralis, who writes for The Wanderer, an independent national Catholic weekly newspaper based in St. Paul, and who posts columns on various Web sites.<br><br>She had previously criticized the archbishop, saying he has left the door open to giving Communion to Catholic politicians who favor keeping abortion legal.<br><br>Archbishop Flynn wrote that Kralis recently circulated an e-mail asking people if they had a "file" or any "scuttlebutt" about him for an article she was preparing for The Wanderer.<br><br>Church authorities are legitimately subject to "fair and balanced evaluations of our actions" by journalists, he wrote. "Such editorial examinations and conclusions ought not, however, be determined by 'scuttlebutt' or preconceived biases."<br><br>Archbishop Flynn wrote that Kralis has "a narrow view of our faith."<br><br>Kralis told Catholic News Service that she sent the e-mail to a private group of people who understood that she was referring to information about the archbishop's stand on whether Catholic politicians who support keeping abortion legal should be allowed to receive Communion.<br><br>Kralis criticized Archbishop Flynn in a column that appeared Sept. 16 on the Web site of Renew America, an organization that supports the views of Alan Keyes, a Catholic and the Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate from Illinois. The same column also appeared in the Sept. 23 issue of The Wanderer.<br><br>Referring to a Sept. 9 column by the archbishop, Kralis said he would allow Catholic politicians favoring keeping abortion legal to receive Communion. She said that in her understanding of church teaching such politicians should be denied Communion and that the bishop is responsible for seeing that this is carried out.<br><br>Archbishop Flynn said in his Sept. 9 column that the Eucharist "should not be an occasion for political scrutinizing and judgments."<br><br>A bishop's role is to assist Catholics in making choices based on church teachings, he said.<br><br>Regarding the reception of the Eucharist, the archbishop said the responsibility for deciding whether to do so rests with politicians after an examination of conscience.<br><br>END<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Previous

Return to Religion and the Occult