The chosen one

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The chosen one

Postby chiggerbit » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:37 pm

<br><br>Sunday school teacher murders his daughter because voices told him that she was satanic, and his son was the chosen one<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.thehawkeye.com/daily/stories/ln8_0630.html">www.thehawkeye.com/daily/..._0630.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 6/30/06 8:40 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ugh

Postby professorpan » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:26 pm

Schizophrenia is a horrible disease. I hate stories like these. <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

what else is going on?

Postby Mentalgongfu » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:31 am

>On Monday, Lofquist climbed a weight machine during a workout session at the DuPage County jail in Wheaton, Ill., and intentionally plunged headfirst onto the concrete floor, according to jail officials.<<br><br>I don't have any solid reason to doubt the veracity of this story, but anytime anyone is reported to have intentionally dived headfirst into the floor I think it should get some extra scrutiny <p></p><i></i>
Mentalgongfu

Crazy

Postby professorpan » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:54 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I don't have any solid reason to doubt the veracity of this story, but anytime anyone is reported to have intentionally dived headfirst into the floor I think it should get some extra scrutiny<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Crazy</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> people do <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>crazy</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> shit. <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Re: Crazy

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:12 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Schizophrenia is a horrible disease. I hate stories like these.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Remember the Sacramento Vampire Killer who thought he had "Soap Dish Poisoning"? Or how about Herbert Mullen? <p>____________________<br>Oderint, dum metuant</p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

Return to Religion and the Occult