Hating for God- Great confrontation..on FoxNews yet!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Hating for God- Great confrontation..on FoxNews yet!

Postby Jezebelladonna » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:47 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCdT9dfrb-Q">www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCdT9dfrb-Q</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Fox newsie unleashes righteous rage at Shirley Phelps-Roper, as Roper defends her and her group's (Westboro...again) anti-gay protests at funerals of fallen soldiers.<br><br>A confrontation not often found on tv news, I'm guessing (don't watch tv...)<br><br>Roper looks as crazy as she sounds. <p></p><i></i>
Jezebelladonna

Blog: View Blog (0)

hate and the ego

Postby Mentalgongfu » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:48 am

I'm sure the Roper character is crazy. Possibly crazy like a fox. that westboro church has protested in my state, and sometimes sends disgusting faxes to my office. an unfortunate coworker had an unpleasant personal encounter with someone from the church while trying to get off the fax list. I saved copies of a few of the sick faxes to add to my own historical archive, and I considered scanning them and posting here for informational purposes - but the thing is, their agenda relies on shock value to create publicity and get their twisted hateful message out, so I think the best way to fight is to avoid giving them any attention at all past shrugging them off as idiotic, not even worthy of taken the time to curse them. <br><br>If I had respect for anyone at Fox News, I would have lost it upon learning that nooze network gave more airtime to these overzealous bigots. <p></p><i></i>
Mentalgongfu

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Religion and the Occult