Anton LaVey's son???

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Anton LaVey's son???

Postby biaothanatoi » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:38 pm

The latest round in the Gosch saga has been attended by reports of a "secret son" of Anton LaVey, sometimes called "Michael LaVey". Noreen Gosch claims that "Michael Lavey" was interviewed in a shelved report on Gosch by 20/20 <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://plusultrablog.com/blog/?page_id=908" target="top">here</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->.<br><br>This is the second "secret son" of Lavey to hit the conspiro-sphere. Around 2001 and 2002, the fundie Christian media was aflame with the story of Rev. Jess LaVey" of Yucaipa, California, originally "Anthony LeVay jnr", who claimed to have been ritually abused <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>and then castrated</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> by his father. <br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>At 15, Anthony LaVey was putting his clothes into his truck and moving out of the house owned by his infamous father. "[He] grabbed me and threw me on the ground, yelling at me while he beat me with a whip," the younger LaVey recalled. "All of a sudden his gun fell out of his pocket. <br><br>"I rolled over and picked it up and began shooting the tires out of his truck. I got up and ran to my truck and drove away leaving him yelling. I was covered in whip marks. My clothes were ripped, and I had blood all over me." <br><br>Though he said the Holy Spirit has brought amazing victory into his life, he added that he still bears the emotional and physical scars of prolonged ritualistic abuse while in his father's care. He claims that when he was 11 or 12, his father beat him with a crowbar and then castrated him. <br><br>"He was real angry because he couldn't get me to do what he wanted," LaVey said. His father wanted him eventually to lead the Church of Satan. A pop icon of the 1960s and 1970s, Anton LaVey had churches in San Francisco and Hollywood, Calif., with membership reported at 50,000. <br><br>On Black Sabbath, April 30, 1966, he declared the arrival of the Age of Satan. Two years later on Christmas Eve, inside the satanists' mother church in Easter Berlin, Jess was born. <br><br>Though he spent much of his early life in boarding schools, LaVey said his father insisted in picking him up and bringing him home for visits. There, his father repeatedly raped him and forced him to attend rituals. "[He] was a bizarre, sick man," he said. <br><br>Rebelling at 10, he sent away for a Bible correspondence course. He once used a glow pen to write "Jesus Saves" on the walls of a room reserved for rituals. At 14, he made contact with a Vineyard church in Oceanside, Calif., where he received deliverance from demonic forces. "I felt like a big mountain had been lifted off me, and I was totally drained," he said. "But there was peace." <br><br>LaVey later graduated from a small Indian Bible college in rural Hemet, Calif., and founded Sword of the Spirit Ministries. He has been a frequent guest on Christian radio shows and in churches, speaking on the dangers of dabbling in the occult. He refused to attend his father's funeral in 1997. Today he keeps photos of his father in a shed behind his mobile home because he doesn't want demonic influences in his house.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>It's not that my BS sense is tingling ... my WACOS (what a crock of shit) sense is going through the roof.<br><br>Apparently "Jess" knows all about the "Illuminati Council of 13", too. You can hear all about it in interviews here under "<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.theexorcistfiles.org/files.htm" target="top">File 12</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->".<br><br>And now <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://plusultrablog.com/blog/?page_id=909" target="top">here</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> is a 2001 interview with Ted Gunderson in which he repeats the claim that Anton LeVay had a secret castrated son called "Anton LeVay jnr" and that <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>he died a few years ago</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> e.g. a few years prior to the article above in which he was very much alive!<br><br>So if the story of this "Jess LeVay" is completley fabricated (and I can't see any reason to believe otherwise) is he the same person as "Michael LaVey"? And is the bridge between the fundie Christian "Jess" and Noreen's SRA "Michael" ... Ted Gunderson? Because he seems to know about both. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=biaothanatoi@rigorousintuition>biaothanatoi</A> at: 9/12/06 8:44 pm<br></i>
biaothanatoi

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Anton LaVey's son???

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:44 pm

I did a little WTF? a few months ago myself when I stumbled upon the "castrated son" story. From what I read (though I didn't bookmark the links), Jesse's story doesn't add up.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Religion and the Occult