Why There Almost Certainly Is No God

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Theres a great forum, Ideal for you.

Postby slimmouse » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:00 pm

<br> Nomo,<br><br> Anyone who believes a devout religious fanatic of the muslim variety eats pork chops, drinks alcohol and snorts cocaine is really better suited to the James Randi forum.<br><br> On that particular forum, they too believe the Bush Junta version of 9/11. They too believe that buildings can defy the laws of physics, courtesy of the power of Allah inspired heathens.<br><br> They dont believe their own eyes. They dont believe their own hearts. Im not actually sure how they arrive at the conclusions they arrive at, or why.<br><br> But, they do believe in coincidences. Ask them about the Northwoods documents, or the Anthrax attacks, or Gulyianis guest appearance in London on 7/7, or General Mahmoods appearance in NYC on 9/11 et cetera et cetera ad infinitum, and theyll just say, "Hell its a strange world". But not too strange as to understand that the absolute miracle of creation is something that cant be dismissed as a similar coincidence of course.<br><br> You see, things that defy any natural laws are only those which people like me tout. When they tout mathematical or logical impossibilities, it suddenly becomes a strange world again. I would advise them all to buy a lottery ticket. These guys cant lose, given their grasp of the probable and the impossible.<br><br> As for the Sand pit comment, I really am dissapointed in you. These places, along with the Baalbeck in Lebanon were built according to our historians at the very dawn of civilisation, when mankinds first communities, a logical brain might have concluded would have been a few circular fires and crude shelter.<br><br> But never let the facts get in the way of a good theory such as Darwinism huh ?<br><br> The J. Randi forum. Google it. I really think you'd like it there. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Theres a great forum, Ideal for you.

Postby nomo » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:16 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>But, they do believe in coincidences.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>And you do not, I assume. Terrifying little world you must live in.<br><br>You know, I'm quite well aware of some of the glaring anomalies in the official accounts of major events in our world. And I do agree that an effort must be made to get to the bottom of things, as much as we can.<br><br>But sometimes, you know, I hate to break it you, <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>shit just happens.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <p></p><i></i>
nomo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Religion and the Occult