"today I am Cindy Sheehan"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

"today I am Cindy Sheehan"

Postby darkbeforedawn » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:45 am

There is a movement afott that everyone of us who can't persoanlly go to Crawford Texas should stand in front of their towns fed building holding a sign that says "today I am Cindy Sheehan" I think this is a great idea and wrote a song to sing as we stand:<br>the tune of "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean"<br> <br>We've sacrficed Dads sons and daughters<br>Our children we've sent overseas<br>Their blood's running red in the gutters<br>They come back with mental disease<br> <br>Oh bring home bring home bring our soldiers today today<br>bring home bring home bring home our soldiers today!<br> <br>We've crashed through the gates of Falujah<br>we've bombed out the town of Bahgdad<br>But his lies can no longer delude ya<br>his war will no longer be had!<br> <br>bring home bring home bring home our soldiers today today<br>bring home bring home bring home our soldiers today!<br> <br>For oil and war profiteering <br>we'ver sent our dear children away<br>We hear how the whole world is jeering<br>Now bring home our children today<br> <br>bring home bring home bring home our children today today<br>bring home bring home bring home our solders today!<br> <br>We'ver shot us a million Iraqis<br>We've tortured and raped and abused<br>Our president thinks we're his lackeys<br>We'll no longer fall for his ruse<br> <br>bring home bring home bring home our soldiers today today<br>bring home bring home our soldiers today <p></p><i></i>
darkbeforedawn

Return to Iraq