mutiny among troops in Iraq

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

mutiny among troops in Iraq

Postby Peachtree Pam » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:01 pm

<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/">www.waynemadsenreport.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br><br>September 4, 2005 -- US Embassy in Baghdad inquires into reports that American troops in Iraq have mutinied against their officers. WMR has learned that the US embassy in Baghdad is checking into reports that U.S. troops in Iraq, including National Guardsmen, Army and Marine Corps Reserves, and regular military troops from Louisiana and Mississippi, have mutinied against their officers and are demanding to be immediately sent back home to help their families. It is not known whether the reported mutinies involve physical violence. The reports of rebellions among U.S. troops are filtering out of the Green Zone and at Baghdad International Airport from Iraqis who are working alongside their American counterparts at both locations.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Peachtree Pam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: mutiny among troops in Iraq

Postby AnnaLivia » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:48 pm

...and when She sings<br>The Revolution's near<br><br>Beauty holds<br>the microphone<br>and watches as<br>we stumble home<br>and she can see<br>The Revolution now<br><br>Dirt and fish and trees and houses<br>Smoke and hands up women’s blouses<br>Not like I expected it would be<br><br>Bubbles pop in every size<br>it’s analyzed and criticized<br>and Beauty knows that it is almost here<br><br>Beauty goes<br>to her address<br>she shuts the door<br>and climbs the steps<br>And when she sleeps<br>The Revolution grows<br><br>Beauty rests<br>on mattress springs<br>wearing just<br>her underthings<br>And when she wakes<br>The Revolution’s here<br><br>and when she wakes<br>The Revolution’s here.<br><br>-David Byrne<br> <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

Re: mutiny among troops in Iraq

Postby DrDebugDU » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:27 pm

The war is going great. You can see that the soldiers really believe in the cause...<br><br>July 30 / 31, 2005 - 5,000 US Troops Have Gone AWOL<br>Getting Out of Iraq...One Way or Another<br>[url]<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.counterpunch.org/patrick07302005.html[/url">www.counterpunch.org/patr....html[/url</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END-->] <p></p><i></i>
DrDebugDU

Return to Iraq