Michael Parenti: Amy Goodman Altered DN Transcript

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Israel, neo-cons, the fifth-column

Postby Qutb » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:37 pm

Proldic, you wrote that you couldn't easily summarize you views regarding Israel and Zionism. I hope you don't mind that I quote something you wrote earlier, in <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessageRange?topicID=1221.topic&start=21&stop=36" target="top">this</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> thread. I'm quoting it because I think you summed up the essence of what's going on quite well, and I largely share your views on this. I'm also hoping it could clear up some misunderstandings.<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>"Israel" as it is now is doomed, it's a pariah in the "world community", under a 40+ year threat of invasion from it's neighbors, and dissolving it's national sovereignty -- no matter how much one feels it was unjustly obtained -- is the prime toe-hold of the NWO. b) Europeans don't support Israel, not to mention the stain of spasmodic Euro-Jew scapegoating that has never really been attoned for. Sure it's a "hard sell" in the US, Americans are very wary of the corruption of their government, and when led to see certain outside forces as paritcularly responsible, are eager to fall for it, it's very psychological in the US. Sure the US doesn't want to "lean on it" too much, because in the long run they don't actually support it in the long run,but a little leaning now don't hurt to throw people off the track.. <br><br>(...)<br><br>The concept that "Washington" was actually motivated by a desire to defend the Jewish state when they invaded Iraq is demonstrably false. They are not currently interested in protecting the national sovereignty of the state of Israel. <br><br>As an example, the most recent dual letters signed by more than a hundred "former" CIA and MI-6 "diplomats", taking a strong "anti-Israel" stance, and demanding Bush and Blair force a US-mediated "UN settlement" immediately, is indicative of the real views of the "establishment", and part of an elaborate push-pull stage show being orchestrated to foll the US-Euro intellectuals. <br><br>Now, most people in the US will be primed to probably see that as some genuine factional conflict within the "establishment". But these veteran intelligence assets and agents are in no way "outsiders". And the factions are false straw men.<br><br>The real conspiracy, the one that even hardcore David Icke fans and hollow-earthers poo-poo, is the consiracy that posits the entire "neo-con" vs the "old guard" farce. It is a charade, people. <br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Do "factions" exist? Absolutely. Is there an Israeli Zionist "5th column" inside the US? Certainly. Are there Jews and "Christian Zionists" who would defend the existence of the state of Israel by "any means necessary", and align themselves with whichever party they see will -- in their limited, short-term way -- "protect" Israel. Yes. There is another level, however, a more important level -- much closer to the source of power -- who are manipulating those "friends of Israel", both from the left and the right. These "neo-cons" are actually committed globalists and fascists, and an effect of their overall world goals should be seen as anti-"Israeli"</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>For those who are interested in Israel's <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>real</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> role in world politics and the hidden history of its relations with the great powers, chiefly the US, the UK, and the USSR, the Secret War Against the Jews by John Loftus and Mark Aaron is highly recommended. It's also a good source of fairly reliable information on the hidden history of post-WWII politics in general. <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:black;font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;"><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Qutb means "axis," "pole," "the center," which contains the periphery or is present in it. The qutb is a spiritual being, or function, which can reside in a human being or several human beings or a moment. It is the elusive mystery of how the divine gets delegated into the manifest world and obviously cannot be defined.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br><br></p><i></i>
Qutb

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: There is no fight here

Postby antiaristo » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:07 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I simply think that is naive. Who all do you have to toss to curb the power (eliminate in my hope) of multinationals...or do you think they are dandy without the queen to boss them around?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Who said anything about bossing around? The Queen <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>enpowers</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> the multinationals by using her mastery of the law.<br>I keep on telling you that there is a law, the Treason Felony Act, that specifically empowers "our Most Gracious Lady the Queen". The Queen uses that law to operate a protection racket for the multinationals and the financiers.<br>That law applies ONLY to the Queen. Not the King, because there was no king when it was rushed through Parliament. <br><br>If we get to a position where there is a king alone on the Throne that law has no meaning, and hence no power.<br><br>The protection racket would collapse without this power to hold it in place. Opposition to this protection racket would no longer be illegal, and would manifest itself EVERYWHERE.<br><br>So like I say, toss the Queen and the system will correct itself.<br>Naive or sophisticated, you tell me.<br><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>. And I've seen some "sworn affidavits" that were pure lies, believe me. In and of themselves, they mean little<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>proldic,<br>I rather think not, for a little guy, in the middle of littigation, but I'll let that pass. For that is the logic behind posting what, sixty supporting letters over a period of six years? Have you read any of them?<br>If what you say is true then you should have no trouble in finding plenty of defects - contradictions, illogic, information unavailable at the time all come to mind - in that collection. It's a hostage to fortune for a details man like yourself, surely?<br> <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Re: There is no fight here

Postby Dreams End » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:11 pm

anti-<br> <br>I tried to be polite, but I have to agree with proldic. The fact that you are writing letters accusing people of things doesn't count as proof. It's instructive in terms of understanding your perspective, but if I write a sworn affidavit swearing that Santa ate my jammies, I'm afraid that proves little to anyone.<br><br>Multinationals don't need the queen. Here in the US they are chartered at the state level, so it's impossible to enforce much against them. Many charter in small island nations, making things even tougher. It may be different in England, but if they have trouble, they'll just incorporate elsewhere. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

links?

Postby proldic » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:17 pm

Any of the 60 that I could go to for a summary? I'll check them out, but I warn you I'm slow, so I may need a Cliff Notes, if you think it's important, but I will try reading the originals first. <br><br>Am I wrong, did you lose custody of your children and you're living in exile in Spain? Am I totally off the rocker there? I'm unsure of the circumstances, interested.<br><br>[/quote]I rather think not, for a little guy, in the middle of littigation, but I'll let that pass[/quote]<br><br>True, true... <p></p><i></i>
proldic

Re: links?

Postby antiaristo » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:44 pm

proldic,<br>God bless you if you're serious.<br>For an overview of the significance see what I've just posted as MAJOR OPPORTUNITY...<br><br>For what I've been through (up to mid 2000) see my first affidavit (post 139)<br><br>For who I've been up against see my second affidavit (post 140)<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm9.showMessageRange?topicID=7.topic&start=1&stop=20">p216.ezboard.com/frigorou...=1&stop=20</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>DreamsEnd,<br>So I'm not even at the stage of being fought, merely ridiculed? Anyway<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Multinationals don't need the queen<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Quite right. But the men (and women) who run them most certainly do.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Postby Dreams End » Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:47 pm

not trying to ridicule you...really. It's just that you keep referring to your sworn affidavits as proof of something. And they simply aren't. They tell your story. They give your perspective and perhaps give leads for others to pursue, but they have no probative value on their own. My example was just meant to take the idea to the extreme to demonstrate and it came off as ridiculing. sorry about that.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby antiaristo » Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:00 pm

DreamsEnd, <br>Fair enough.<br><br>If Santa was not only a real person of flesh-and-blood but had also been granted divine powers by name, your analogy would be fair.<br><br>Do you really think I enjoy laying myself open like this? Have you not read enough of my words to know that I am a man of some intelligence?<br><br>She has used her power against me in quite dreadful ways. I have good reason to believe that I am the template for many others in the future. My kids are now grown up. I can never replace what has been stolen from me. But I can do my very best to make sure that fucking evil bitch gets stopped from doing it to other little ones. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Previous

Return to Iraq