Georges Sada and WMD's

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Georges Sada and WMD's

Postby thrulookingglass » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:51 pm

Well, here's the quote from the born-again christian (no offense meant, just seems like Iraq is an odd place for the ascention of a christian inside Saddam's regime) who claims to have been the #2 guy in the Iraqi Air Force...<br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"Well, I want to make it clear, very clear to everybody in the world that we had the weapon of mass destruction in Iraq, and the regime used them against our Iraqi people...I know it because I have got the captains of the Iraqi airway that were my friends, and they told me these weapons of mass destruction had been moved to Syria."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br>In reading up on this guys background, it seems he's connected to the US evil empire somehow. I was wondering if anyone can help connect the dots further. Surprised he didn't pin the tail on Iran. Guess he didn't get the memo that they are the new scapegoat. <p></p><i></i>
thrulookingglass

Blog: View Blog (0)

christians in iraq

Postby jingofever » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:47 pm

Actually it wasn't completely odd to see a christian in the Iraqi government. Tariq Aziz, the deputy prime minister under Saddam and thus essentially number two in the government, is a Catholic. <p></p><i></i>
jingofever

Re: bump/all the new evidence

Postby thrulookingglass » Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:27 pm

Seems kinda strange to me that all this information about Saddam and his regime seems to be hitting the media lately. Wonder if those sinking poll numbers and dwindling support for the war have anything to do with this?...hmm. Here's ABC (Always Been Corrupt?) news towing the line with sudden info of Saddam's officials meeting with Bin Ladden's people. Funny how this info is from as far back as '01 to '03. Anyhow, they have a bunch a hand written docs that scream "SEE, W was right to invade Iraq". Actually, I don't find any of this shit funny at all.<br>Mind the drivel -<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://abcnews.go.com/International/IraqCoverage/story?id=1734490&page=1">abcnews.go.com/Internatio...490&page=1</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
thrulookingglass

Re: bump/all the new evidence

Postby lilorphant » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:09 pm

Alright, so if the WMDs are in Syria, than why didn't we go after THEM? Do they still have WMD's? I mean, are we supposed think it's OKAY for Syria to have WMD's?<br><br>And for three years, Syria has been doing what, exactly with the WMD's they got from Iraq? <p></p><i></i>
lilorphant

Return to Iraq