Permanent bases

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Permanent bases

Postby professorpan » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:39 am

I was in the process of putting together a blog post about the establishment of permanent bases in Iraq -- which has always been the real agenda of the Bush Cult. I've commented on it in small pieces, but I've never pulled all the relevant data into a comprehensive article.<br><br>But today I got an email from Buzzflash and found that Maureen Farrell had already beat me to it.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.buzzflash.com/farrell/06/04/far06006.html">www.buzzflash.com/farrell...06006.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>It is crucial that this type of analysis gains traction, because it demolishes the bullshit the neocons have been feeding the public from the initial build-up of the war to the present. It is the Achilles heel that could send the giant tumbling over the crevasse.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Permanent bases

Postby heath7 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:19 pm

The permanent bases and sprawling embassy say, and will say, everything about the intentions of the United States government in the middle east. <br><br>I know a veteran from the Afghanistan conflict who spent his whole time <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>there</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> building permanent bases for the US military, too. <br><br>With our federal budget in tatters, plainly explained to us every other night on the news, no sound call from <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>any</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> band of lawmakers demands to account for these stupendous feats of budgetary squandering, building metropoli in BFA and BFI.<br><br>When Bushco is gone (for however long), and we're led to believe the disease has been cured, no politician, democrat or republican, or MSM whore will call for our service members to come home. Despite Bush's stealing of Iraq like a thief in broad daylight, Russ Feingold and Barack Obama, and '60 Minutes', et al will not be bothered to demand that we give Iraq back. <br><br>And then we should all know the true intentions of the United States government. <p></p><i></i>
heath7

Re: Permanent bases

Postby CyberChrist » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:57 pm

I hear the American embassy in Iraq is 109 acres.<br><br>Yeesh.<br><br>Maybe they rebuilt Nebuchenazzer's temple. <p>--<br>CyberChrist<br>http://www.hackerjournal.org<br>My brain is hung like a horse.</p><i></i>
CyberChrist

Return to Iraq