Fill your boots

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Fill your boots

Postby Seamus OBlimey » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:06 pm

seriously.. could anyone fit enough explosives into their shoes then walk into a mosque, where shoes are expected to be removed in the lobby, and hope to kill the imam.<br>i know anyone attending my local mosques would stand out in high heels, or any heels, let alone carrying enough to kill ten people.<br>this story sucks! i can't take it anymore! i'm going home! <p></p><i></i>
Seamus OBlimey

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Fill your boots

Postby Seamus OBlimey » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:09 pm

oops again.. forgot to provide link<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5088460.stm">news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5088460.stm</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Seamus OBlimey

Postby Seamus OBlimey » Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:19 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v38FdFRLjk4&search=Bootboys">www.youtube.com/watch?v=v...h=Bootboys</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Seamus OBlimey

Postby StarmanSkye » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:26 pm

Too predictably, the BBC entirely leaves out the concerns of most Iraqis that the ongoing violence had little if anything to do with Zarqawi, and the widespread concern that the Interior Ministry, which is funded by and fulfills the American mandate, is the source of the roving Death Squads -- who together with the estimated 50,000 foreign mercenaries (and uncounted special forces) are the only militants with sufficient freedom of movement to be able to leave bodies at will throughout Baghdad.<br><br>Pathetic 'reporting' indeed -- heavy on the wish factor. Reading Iraqi blogs and other writers like Jahr Jamahl one can almost think BBC and the MSM are writing about a whole 'nother country.<br><br>Perhaps they're SO out of touch they actually don't know at least 80 percent of Iraqis, as polled, fervently wish American and UK troops would just leave already -- and until they do, Iraq resistance to occupation and political/economic interference will continue.<br><br>Certainly the politicos and generals must know the Iraqis have figured out that a 100 to 1 casualty rate of Iraqis to occupation troops isn't just the result of sectarian strife (which Iraq has no history of) but a carefully calculated effect of America's doctrine making use of overwhelming, devastating force to utterly crush any and all resistance -- the same mindless, soul-crushing brutality by which whole cities and neighborhoods and villages of innocent non-combatant Serbs where targetted by American bombers.<br><br>God Damn the warmongers who see opportunity in killings.<br>Starman <p></p><i></i>
StarmanSkye

Postby greencrow0 » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:23 pm

Good post starman.<br><br>The whole Zarqawi psy-ops nonsense makes me sick.<br><br>It's an indication of the overweening contempt the neoCons have for Iraqis and the world at large.<br><br>GC <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Return to Iraq