Release of 28 clfd pp from official 9/11 report sought

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Release of 28 clfd pp from official 9/11 report sought

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:36 am

Published on Mar 12, 2014
I joined families of 9/11 victims and Congressman Jones and Congressman Lynch today at a press conference to promote the release of 28 classified pages from an official 9/11 report. The pages are important to understanding how the tragedy occurred in this country and how to shape our national policy to avoid tragic events like this in the future. I have personally read the 28 classified pages, and I feel that releasing them would not harm our national security. American citizens deserve to know the facts.

Published on Mar 12, 2014
On March 12, 2014, Congressmen Walter Jones, Stephen Lynch, and Thomas Massie hosted a press conference on H. Res. 428, which would make public 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 2001 that currently remain classified. While former Senator Bob Graham was unable to attend, he stated his support for the resolution in this video.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Re: Release of 28 clfd pp from official 9/11 report sought

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:16 am

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Why is Obama Still Hiding the 28-Page Report on Saudi Royal Family Involvement in the 9/11 Attacks?

3 Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Crown Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud
The Obama administration continues to come under pressure from lawmakers and the survivors and families of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, to release the findings of a secret report that may show that some members of the royal family of Saudi Arabia aided the hijackers 13 years ago.

A congressional investigation into the plot produced a year after the attacks included a 28-page section that the George W. Bush administration classified. That portion, titled “Finding, Discussion and Narrative Regarding Certain Sensitive National Security Matters,” has been rumored to contain information that indicates Saudi intelligence helped the al-Qaeda terrorists. Fifteen of the 19 hijackers were Saudi citizens.

A bipartisan effort on Capitol Hill has urged the White House to release the classified section of the 2002 report. That came in the form of Resolution 428 introduced last year by Representatives Walter Jones (R-North Carolina) and Stephen Lynch (D-Massachusetts), who renewed their call in April with a letter to the president. Unless Obama acts soon, the lawmakers will hold a press conference next month on the September 11 anniversary to draw more attention to the issue.

Jones has seen the part of the report he hopes to have declassified. “I’ll tell you, the 28 pages will be an embarrassment to the previous administration,” Jones told VICE News, although he is barred from offering details. “We live in a world where there are certain leaders in certain countries that some people are concerned of their reaction. I feel differently.”

Former Senator Bob Graham (D-Florida), who co-chaired the joint Senate-House investigation in 2002, told VICE News that, “It’s become more and more inexplicable as to why two administrations have denied the American people information that would help them better understand what happened on 9/11.”

In a court filing produced two years ago for a lawsuit brought by 9/11 victims against the Saudi government, Graham said: “I am convinced that there was a direct line between at least some of the terrorists who carried out the September 11th attacks and the government of Saudi Arabia.”

The Saudi government has strongly denied a connection. Prince Bandar bin Sultan, who was the Saudi ambassador to the United States at the time of the attacks, said in 2003: “There is something wrong with the basic logic of those who spread these spurious charges. Al Qaeda is a cult that is seeking to destroy Saudi Arabia as well as the United States. By what logic would we support a cult that is trying to kill us?”

But Bandar called on President Bush two days after the attacks to ask that many Saudi citizens be airlifted out of the U.S. in the days after 9/11. Bush, whose family has a strong relationship with Bandar, complied with the request even though there was no other air traffic allowed in the country at the time.

Saudi Crown Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud has been accused of supporting al-Qaeda in a suit filed by Lloyd’s of London in an effort to recoup some of its losses paid to 9/11 victims. Salman, although reportedly in ill health, is next in line to the Saudi throne.

-Noel Brinkerhoff, Steve Straehley

To Learn More:

Campaign Mounts to Declassify 9/11 Report’s References to Alleged Saudi Involvement (by Samuel Oakford, VICE News)

Secret 9/11 Documents: “Implausible” that the 9/11 Hijackers Acted Without Government Backing (Global Research News)

Federal Court Reinstates Saudi Arabia as Defendant in 9/11 Survivors’ Lawsuit (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)

Next in Line for Saudi Throne…Prince Accused of Supporting Al-Qaeda (by David Wallechinsky and Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)

Newly Released Documents Show Saudi Ruling Family Support for Al-Qaeda (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby The Consul » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Are they talking about all 28 pages?
" Morals is the butter for those who have no bread."
— B. Traven
The Consul

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:59 pm

The Consul » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:36 pm wrote:Are they talking about all 28 pages?

I think so but I will ask Jon Gold he probably knows for sure...I'll let you know when he gets back to me
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby elfismiles » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:22 am

The 28 Pages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvkPKr2j3cE

28 pages are not about Saudi Arabia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAjKC0Y6cjA

Ry Dawson's IndieGoGo Campaign to Raise Funds to go to Washington and Lobby for Release of Docs
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/flyi ... n-to-lobby

$4,537 USD raised of $6,000 goal
76%
16 days left

This campaign started on Nov 25 and will close on January 24, 2015 (11:59pm PT).

Information about foreign governments assisting in the 911 attack is sitting largely unread.

The money is for the travel costs. We have a concrete action to take to make reveal information about the senate investigation in 911. It is a fact that foreign governments had a role in the attacks. My congressmen has cosponsored a bill to get the 28 redacted pages declassified. I think a vital step in doing this is to get other congressmen to read them, I will go to NY and DC to meet with activist and then to meet my representative. We will lobby DC for day meeting as many reps as we can to get them to agree to read the 28 pages. I think the congressmen from NY will be the easiest considering their city was attacked. I will need as many people as possible calling them on the same days that we are there in person. This is constructive activism. I know 911 inside and out. This is how we can get something done, not with protesting in the park but by directly speaking to the people in charge as adults, as every American has the right to do. Those who have read the page have already changed how they vote on foreign policy.

https://www.facebook.com/antizionist

See also:

Investigating Saudi Government 9/11 Connection
Post by seemslikeadream » 30 Nov 2013 04:34
http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... =8&t=37472

Wow, Vice Actually Reports On Something Good(9/11 coverup)
Post by 8bitagent » 29 Aug 2014 06:52
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38378
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Return to 9/11