Rare 9-11 Amateur Footage Never Aired On Television

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:03 pm

Searching to see if this had been posted returned no results. I don't recall ever before seeing this footage.

The view of the helicopter was new to me and seems to confirm some sort of classified energy weapon was used to bring down the first tower or trigger planted explosives. I'd love to hear other explanations for what occurs that caused the flashes seen coming from below the chopper.

Begin 15 minutes in, if you're impatient, or if you just can't wait, begin at 17:40. The triangles mark the flight of the helicopters. "Just the facts" folk begin at 20 min mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVyUqiftatA

http://www.anonews.co/rare-911-footage/
Iamwhomiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Rare 9-11 Amateur Footage Never Aired On Television

Postby elfismiles » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:06 am

search.php?keywords=%22rick+siegel%22+911&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Looks like this guy's footage was first alluded to / posted about here back in 2006... and a couple more times between then and 2008.

I've definitely heard of this guy and seen this footage but its been a long while since I watched it. While I think it's potentially useful I hesitate to jump to invoking exotic tech to explain what is seen.

9/11eyewitness.com, Rick Siegel
by FourthBase » 18 Aug 2006 20:37 in 9/11
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Elvis » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:25 pm

What stood out for me was the very loud "BOOM" right before the collapse. It corresponds with the seismograph readings BBC published, and the whole basement bomb scenario as described by Wm Rodriguez, and so on. I don't quite get the helicopters/beam weapon angle.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:37 pm

Well, the flashes from beneath the helicopter above the tower just before it fell are a curiosity. I've allowed the possibility they caused detonation of conventional explosives and agree exotic beam weaponry is fantastic conjecture as well. Who knows? I cannot accept the fire being hot enough to warp the steel enough to cause collapse and I don't believe either plane sheared all or any of the building's core supports. Certainly, the flashes are worthy of investigation. And we should be able to learn which agencies aircraft were flying that day, if that's not already known to those who've spent time investigating 9-11.

What do you think caused the flashes from below the chopper and what was their purpose? I've never before witnessed anything like it.

Thanks for locating earlier mentions of this video. I missed many when I was limited by dial-up.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:20 pm

Thanks, smiles & Elvis. I just think that the flashes from the helicopter needs to be identified and explained. Though I never sought to investigate 911, I'd still like an explanation that I could believe as to what caused the two towers to collapse. Glad to learn folk had been long aware of this video. The flashes from below the helicopter, the collapse of Seven, and the two towers - still unsatisfactory explanations, imo. 'Pancaking' from loss of integrity due to heat would not bring down the massive central supports. I can live with not knowing, but sure wish something more convincing would let the entire incident and the survivors & those who lost loved ones that day or since, from injuries suffered that day, finally rest in peace.
Iamwhomiam

Postby elfismiles » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:38 pm

I've come to believe, more or less, the pancaking theory ... I believe the floor connectors buckled enough to cause the floors to begin descent and that the central supports / core were uneffected and between that core and the external skeleton of the lattice outside those acted as guides for the floors to go more or less straight down. Imagine, I-Ching coins as the floors, with the core columns / elevator shafts thread through the i-ching coin's center holes and a latticework around the edge of the floors/coins. Jostle those coins loose from the connectors on the inside and outside and the coins/floors just fall straight down with the core acting as a guide. To me this also explains why the core columns were still slightly visible before they too crumbled - not due to exotic beam weapon tech creating "dustification" ...

As for the flashes ... I am still open to demolitions being involved ... but the flashes on the copters just seem most likely to just be reflections - but I am no expert on any of this.

To repeat: I am no expert on any of this.

Iamwhomiam » 29 Aug 2017 16:20 wrote:Thanks, smiles & Elvis. I just think that the flashes from the helicopter needs to be identified and explained. Though I never sought to investigate 911, I'd still like an explanation that I could believe as to what caused the two towers to collapse. Glad to learn folk had been long aware of this video. The flashes from below the helicopter, the collapse of Seven, and the two towers - still unsatisfactory explanations, imo. 'Pancaking' from loss of integrity due to heat would not bring down the massive central supports. I can live with not knowing, but sure wish something more convincing would let the entire incident and the survivors & those who lost loved ones that day or since, from injuries suffered that day, finally rest in peace.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Return to 9/11