Phone call to NTSB regarding AA77

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Phone call to NTSB regarding AA77

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:20 pm

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPF4Lo4wkJ4&eurl=">www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPF4Lo4wkJ4&eurl=</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><br>Phone call on 10-26-06 to NTSB regarding AA77 Flight Data Recorder<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F3TvRwh1x0&mode=related&search=" target="top">www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F3TvRwh1x0&mode=related&search=</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>New 9/11 Pentagon Data released by the NSTB:<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=seemslikeadream@rigorousintuition>seemslikeadream</A> at: 10/27/06 2:20 pm<br></i>
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

If a plane hit the pentagon.

Postby slimmouse » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:57 pm

<br> Have you ever heard such a pathetic crock of crap in your entire life.<br><br> A plane hit the pentagon ?<br><br> Right it did. <br><br> Yours truly,<br><br> Shirley Temple. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Sorry, should read.

Postby slimmouse » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:58 pm

<br> Sorry, should read,<br><br> Flight 77 hit the pentagon ?<br><br> Right it did,<br><br> Yours with love from the good ship lollypop,<br><br> Shirley temple. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Re: Sorry, should read.

Postby dbeach » Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:52 pm

"We cannot eloborate ..have no information..<br>we're not eloborating on these factual reports..sir<br><br>we released what we had to the law...<br><br>thats our policy its under someone else's jurisdiction..<br><br>I'm not here to talk about my personal feelings<br><br>We cannot eloborate ...<br>everything we have is on our website.."<br><br>Zeig Heil <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

And not a single word......

Postby slimmouse » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:02 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>We cannot eloborate ...<br>everything we have is on our website.."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> And not a single word about the ridiculous anomalies ?<br><br> This is one of 2 things ;<br><br> Either the most sophisticated psyop in the history of psyops, in order to distract from other areas.<br><br> Or yet another of the most blatant coverups of the physical anomalies in history.<br><br> If it truly is the the former, then may I congratulate the PTB. They are recruiting for those who know the 9/11 story to be a crock of lies, far faster than any of 9/11 anoraks ( those who follow the clearly demonstrable non physical evidence - however obvious that may be to those with the patience and intelligence to actually understand this ) ever could.<br><br> May the force be with JohnDoe. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

And.......of course......

Postby slimmouse » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:07 pm

<br> And, of course,<br><br> Those of us who can follow either track, especially those on a forum such as this, should be prepared to issue the due caution notices, and tell all 9/11 converts that the physical evidence is simply the tip of the mother of all icebergs. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Dissapointed but not surprised .

Postby slimmouse » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:14 pm

<br> Dissapointed, (but not surprised) that this one dropped down the board like a stone.<br><br> Not a comment from the pentagon planers ? <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Re: Dissapointed but not surprised .

Postby greencrow0 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:13 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPF4Lo4wkJ4&eurl=">www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y...wkJ4&eurl=</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>this video is truly down the rabbit hole.<br><br>They're painting the roses red!<br><br>gc <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Re: Dissapointed but not surprised .

Postby stickdog99 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:19 pm

What knocked down the lamp posts? <p></p><i></i>
stickdog99

A Plane Hit The Pentagon?

Postby xsic bastardx » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:35 am

<br><br> Watch out Slimhouse, you could get excomunicated for talking like that.....<br><br> What really bothers me....is the yahoo's who said that the Plane flew right over them.....um.....NOT!....<br><br> Ever heard or felt the Blowback from a 9 foot long Rolls Royce Engine?...... <p></p><i></i>
xsic bastardx

Return to 9/11