The Absurdity Of The Official 9-11 Account

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Don't follow me

Postby yesferatu » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:46 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Maybe I should just ask: in your world, does @#%$ not happen?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>In your world @#%$ does not happen to rag tag terrorists, but rather, from their perspective, the glorious benevolence of an invisible cloud being (their allah), or in your case, supreme luck, intervenes and keeps @#%$ <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>from</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> happening. <br>You're right though, one-offs do happen. In a set of like events, one-offs happen. Out of thousands of like events, an anomaly of a few (not hundreds) discretionary result-skewing events sometimes happen. So where is this set of like events in which this can be laid against as the exception that proves the rule? Oh, that set does not exist. We have to take it on faith that the one-off happened to happen on the first instance before the set was ever statistically created. And besides that insurmountable fact, again, the one-offs are one-offs by the randomness of a small number of quirky anomalies...a few. NOT hundreds.<br>But don't ruminate on that and let reason be applied through rigorous intuition. Go read your Popular Mechanics John McCain article and renew your subsription to faux-Skeptic magazine. <br><br><br><br><br> <br> <p></p><i></i>
yesferatu

Re: Don't follow me

Postby xsic bastardx » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:56 am

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>When the rigorous intuition forum first started , and I should know cos I was here, it was a truly fascinating place.<br><br>We were priveliged to be joined by various folks , both good and bad ( and my particular thanks to "Gnostic heresy" at this point - you sure taught me a thing or two)<br><br>But then, all of a sudden, this board became kinda 'infested' would be my best way of describing it.<br><br>There was emad, to pick one specific example.<br><br>At this point , I was looking round and saying to myself , who are upsetting the apple cart ?<br><br>In other words ; "Who isnt saying it as it should be said "?<br><br>In other words, who are the wolves in sheeps clothing?<br><br>Not wishing to boast, but im 3 from 4 right now.<br><br>Hopefully, thats my rigorous intuition </em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <br><br><br><br><br>You can say that again.<br><br><br><br> For me the botttom line is this. If you can think 19 arab hijackers with @#%$ box cutters can hijack 4 airplanes and hit 75% of the targets I want some of the crack you are smoking....<br><br> and a plane did not hit the pentagon. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=xsicbastardx>xsic bastardx</A> at: 11/7/06 7:57 am<br></i>
xsic bastardx

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Absurdity Of The Official 9-11 Account

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:24 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://stickdog.gnn.tv/blogs/16382/Eight_Unanswered_Questions_About_Flight_93">stickdog.gnn.tv/blogs/163..._Flight_93</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>8) By 9:50, Cleveland Center ATC, United Airlines officials, the FAA, several other local Air Traffic Control towers, Cleveland's mayor, Pittsburgh's mayor, the FBI and even a motley crew of meddling US Congressmen were all fully aware that a confirmed hijacked 757 was flying erratically over western Pennsylvania on a day when three previous hijackings had already killed thousands. All of this is well documented. Yet the 9/11 Commission seriously expects us to accept that the entire US domestic defense system remained entirely ignorant of Flight 93's immeasurable threat for at least 20 more minutes? Are we really supposed to believe that basically our entire system of government knew all about our enemies' movements with the singular exception of the one part of our government that’s directly tasked with defending us against enemy attacks? Because once again the 9/11 Commission has left the land of hard-to-swallow and entered the rabbit hole of inconceivability. <p></p><i></i>
stickdog99

Postby Infernal Optimist » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:21 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>you're going to have to explain those very same "anomalies" that you think mar the "official story."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>No, he doesn't. To prove that the official story is false he just has to prove that it's impossible. He doesn't need to explain what really happened.<br><br>To prove a magic trick isn't "real" you just need to show that it violates the laws of physics. You don't need to recreate it. <p></p><i></i>
Infernal Optimist

Postby isachar » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:45 pm

Infernal Optimist, precisely, and thanks.<br><br>To prove the Tooth Fairy isn't real, I only have to prove that Fairies don't exist. I don't have to explain why the tooth Nomo put under his/her pillow as a child was gone when he/she awoke and found two shiny quarters in its place.<br><br>Nomo believes in the tooth fairy - at least as a 'one-off'.<br><br>Which is the same as believing in 911 as a 'one-off'.<br><br>Neither are possible. Both are fairy tales. <p></p><i></i>
isachar

Previous

Return to 9/11