photo of bush and archbishop of denver

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

photo of bush and archbishop of denver

Postby Ted the dog » Fri May 20, 2005 6:17 pm

If you go to usatoday and click on "the day in pictures" (left hand side of your screen), you can look through a picture gallery. the first picture is of GB with the Archbishop of Denver at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington. (I'd post a pic, but there's no real URL for it)<br><br>Ok, so why is Denver popping up again and again and again? I know there's the suspicions with the airport and that it's maybe an underground base or "holding center", but then there's also all that stuff about shutting down east coast military bases and relocating a lot of them to denver and the west coast. <br><br> I've seen little blips about denver a lot...especially after I first started hearing about the airport theories back in 99....and seeing this picture today just struck me as odd. Why an archbishop from Denver of all places? I don't know, it's probably nothing at all...but after seeing all these little things it's almost like little news stories that form a map of "hints" or "arrows" that point to Denver.<br><br>What's the deal with Denver? <p></p><i></i>
Ted the dog

Blog: View Blog (0)

Unknown

Postby Unknown » Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:39 pm

(This post is missing and can not be restored) <p></p><i></i>
Unknown

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Deep Politics