OKC - OMG.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

OKC - OMG.

Postby slimmouse » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:35 am

<br> I have just this second read that 2 years prior to the OKC bombing, an author called Martin Keating - the brother of Oklahoma Govener Frank Keating ( not sure that he still is ) wrote a novel called "The final Jihad".<br><br> The subject ?<br><br> A novel about a terrorist attack on the OKC building.<br><br> The culprit ?<br><br> A fictitional (of course ) Thomas Mcveigh <br><br> The book was dedicated to ?<br><br> The knights of the secret circle <br><br> Have I not seen such "coincidence" before somewhere ?<br> <br> Truth or Spin by my source ? <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

hmmm... blurb from the book's cover:

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:03 am

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"Martin Keating is a master storyteller with unique access to government intelligence agencies and clandestine terrorist groups. His brother Frank Keating, currently governor of Oklahoma, is a former FBI agent and assistant secretary of the Treasury who supervised the Secret Service, U.S. Customs, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. Keating's uncle, Barney Martin was a career intelligence officer who headed the U.S. Navy's worldwide foreign intelligence collection operations and counterintelligence activities.<br><br>"Introduced to the intelligence community through generations of family involvement, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Martin Keating knows intimate details of what the rest of us can only imagine</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25660&st=45" target="top">www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25660&st=45</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>And instead of Tim McVeigh, he wrote about OKC bomber "Tom McVey," years before the bombing?<br><br>Geez. The rest of us can only imagine.... <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: hmmm... blurb from the book's cover:

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:22 am

Too bad the FBI didn't take note of the 1997 Oklahoma Book Award Finalists. I guess the book was just in the wrong catagory, fiction.<br><br>The Final Jihad<br>by Martin Keating<br>Martin Keating is a master storyteller with unique access to government intelligence agencies and clandestine terrorist groups. Keating, who lives in Tulsa, is the brother of Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating.<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.odl.state.ok.us/ocb/97final.htm" target="top">www.odl.state.ok.us/ocb/97final.htm</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

what else is in it?

Postby Camino Real » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:20 pm

Has anyone read this book? <p></p><i></i>
Camino Real

you've got to be kidding me

Postby mechabug » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:42 pm

The reviews on amazon are interesting - 1 star or 5 stars, nothin' in between. Regardless though, what ARE the chances? Seriously. Brother to the governor, OKC bombing, McVey/McVeigh? It's like they're hiding in plain sight and laughing at us.<br><br>Oh, and it appears to be his ONLY book. <p></p><i></i>
mechabug

Re: you've got to be kidding me

Postby Camino Real » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:41 pm

yeah, how innocent we once were. it's interesting to read the dates of the reviews, those written before and after 9/11:<br><br>"Gets more ridiculous with every turn of the page..., August 28, 2000<br>Reviewer: A reader<br><br>What attracted me to this book was the realism and meticulate research promised on the book's dustjacket. Well, neither promise was fulfilled.<br>The plot and actions by the characters are completely ridiculous. For example, a serious of terrorist incidents over a one week period is climaxed with the massacre of 11,000 persons in a bombing. After this event, does the President stay in DC and address the nation regarding the week's events? No...he decides to go to Florida to observe the Shuttle launch (and I won't even mention what happens there...).<br>Two other laughable incidents: a state trooper pulls over two persons hauling a shipment clearly marked nitrogen and RDX. What does the trooper do? He let's them go...yeah, right. What cop does not know what a basic explosive like RDX is?!? Also, after the first few terror incidents, the FBI and CIA director are arguing over who should get jurisdiction over the investigation. The laughable part is that they're each trying to pass the buck to the other! Not only is the CIA prohibited from operating domestically, I know for a fact that the FBI would jump at a chance to lead an investigation into a domestic terrorist incident! They wrestle investigations away from other agencies routinely (case in point: TWA 800).<br>All this questions the claims made by the author of his law enforcement connections."<br><br><br>oh, the good old days, when law enforcement and fbi were there to serve and protect. <p></p><i></i>
Camino Real

unbelievable

Postby smiths » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:53 am

this shit will cause all of our heads to explode ultimately, to be constantly stunned and then accepting of the these things i read, and then stunned again.<br>i had read a bomb expert ages ago explaining how internal charges on major structural supports would have to be used to do the damage, but a fuckin book four years earlier with thomas mcvey, i am just stunned.<br>also just spent a few minutes reading the dead friends of bill clinto lists, and bodygaurds, stunning<br>and seriously, how the fuck did that guy in florida, Edward Leedskalnin move those blocks around<br>and also while i'm ranting does anyone else agree that saturns moon iapetus really is quite strange <p></p><i></i>
smiths

okc...

Postby zangtang » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:15 pm

intelligence is a family business..... <p></p><i></i>
zangtang

Iapetus, Yin Yang Planet!

Postby Jerky » Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:37 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.astro.umd.edu/~hamilton/images/Iapetus.gif">www.astro.umd.edu/~hamilt...apetus.gif</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Jerky

Re: Iapetus, Yin Yang Planet!

Postby Camino Real » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:19 am

wow! <p></p><i></i>
Camino Real

Iapetus

Postby saweet » Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:59 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm">www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
saweet

Return to Deep Politics