conjecture on Mark Felt

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

re: ufos (to Qutb)

Postby glubglubglub » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:01 am

Since it was ufos and the related phenomena -- if ours, how? if not ours, who and why? -- that led me to high strangeness, I've actually put some thought into why they would travel hundreds of lightyears only to crash at roswell, aztec, etc...that in and of itself is actually explainable if you glue enough threads together:<br><br>the grey alien mythos has currently accepted as near-dogma some appearance of a hive mind and some hierarchy within that with bigger greys apparently doing the thinking, and the little guys doing the grunt work...apparently when cornered the little guys can't think too good (travis watson -- the fire in the sky guy -- is among the more believable canonical abduction accounts, is a decent source for this bafflement on the part of the little guys)...I wouldn't be surprised if the little greys were just appendages like our arms that operate on semi autopilot when given orders or can be focused on directly for precision work. If we stay with a physical explanation for how such a thing might work, radio waves pop up as being surprisingly feasible: a primitive radio receiver can be fashioned out of silicon dioxide crystals (quartz radio, anyone?) and although silicon-based life is unlikely for chemical reasons life with extra silicon involved isn't impossible.<br><br>If all that speculating panned out, it provides a not entirely impossible explanation for why the aliens crashed around radio installations for awhile: (perhaps deliberately calibrated) radio flashes stunned them until (pretty quickly -- within under a year or two apparently) appropriate countermeasures were taken.<br><br>Nice science fiction above; I doubt it's true -- although I have dibs if I ever write a trash sci-fi novel -- but it's a not impossible scenario in teh scheme of things.<br><br>---<br><br>Narcotics trafficing serves too many interests of the wealthy barons of the world to be neatly categorized; if nothing else, though, it allows for an easily-taxable (by levying a rake on some area in exchange for legal protection) black economy whose scope probably dwards the legit economy that's great for funding this-or-that program.<br><br>---<br><br>As for 9/11: good odds that the planes doing the hitting != the planes taking off. the planes taking off were loaded with folks who designed remote control things; they were probably in on it but double crossed and sent out to sea or otherwise disposed of to make sure they kept silent, thinking until too late in the game that they'd be retiring to a fat bank account and new id in the caymans or what have you...as for the buildings, ok odds they were at some point (their construction) built in a way pre-wired to demolish (maybe something in the steel, hence the security about its prompt removal). <p></p><i></i>
glubglubglub

Blog: View Blog (0)

Any relation to Edward Felt of Flight 93?

Postby Ferry Fey » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:12 pm

I haen't yet found anything, but Felt is a rather uncommon surname, and I was wondering whether Edward Felt (who reportedly called in an explosion report from the lavatory on Flight 93) is a relative? Some of the memorial accounts I saw mentioned his uncle attending the service, but not a father.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=printer_friendly&forum=125&topic_id=16968">www.democraticunderground...c_id=16968</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>In looking that up, I just found a curious thing that I hadn't seen before. The Fox airing of the Lone Gunman program with an airliner about to be crashed into the WTC has been publicized, yet I haven't seen mention before of a Simpson's episode.<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>An episode of The Simpson's called Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming, first aired in 1995, has several parallels to the story of Flight 93:<br><br>1) there is a hijacking<br>2) there is a failed military intercept<br>3) a pursuer of the plane says the phrase "Let's Roll"<br>4) the plane crashes in a very remote location<br><br>Episode info: <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/s...">www.tvtome.com/tvtome/ser...rvlet/s...</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> /<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.twigsdigs.com/stuff/sideshow/arrest.htm">www.twigsdigs.com/stuff/s...arrest.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <br><br>Transcript with Let's Roll: <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F08.html">www.snpp.com/episodes/3F08.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> </em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>Not positing causal relationship, but curious that another Fox show should have a concatenation of details like that. On the synchronistic level, I checked the Bible readings for March 4 and Nov. 26 (original airing dates if that Simpsons and Lone Gunmen) on this site and the first gives "The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'After you enter the land I am giving you as a home 3 and you present to the LORD offerings made by fire, from the herd or the flock, as an aroma pleasing to the LORD -whether burnt offerings or sacrifices, for special vows or freewill offerings or festival offerings-" <br><br>The second gives the metaphor,": Because it towered on high, lifting its top above the thick foliage, and because it was proud of its height, 11 I handed it over to the ruler of the nations, for him to deal with according to its wickedness. I cast it aside, 12 and the most ruthless of foreign nations cut it down and left it." <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://bible.gospelcom.net/passage/?search=Ezekiel%2031-32">bible.gospelcom.net/passa...el%2031-32</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Sorry, I was not trying to tie in all of this to Mark Felt, but if Edward were to be a relative, with all the funny business about Flight 93 it would be useful to follow up the connection further.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Ferry Fey

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Deep Politics